Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126371 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50265 on: November 16, 2018, 06:49:51 AM »
I thought he was joking! He really lives that far away?  I can’t remember the place. It’s amazing how this brings so many places tog.

Good morning all, good night to those in the other time zone. I plan on listening to open lines tonight too.

No idea. Hello to you!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50266 on: November 16, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
I spent a bit of time googling minddazzle. This was one of the first things that popped up. The spelling is a bit off.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have a fairly good idea who it is. My spider sense is very well honed. It’s a shame it’s them. It’s a shame this is how it is but oh well.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #50267 on: November 16, 2018, 06:54:10 AM »
I think someone hit all his show videos with a copyright claim.

Edit:

Whoever wrote that notice doesn’t speek or write well. I’m not understanding what they’re saying, other than he’s in trouble.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50268 on: November 16, 2018, 07:00:38 AM »
Not to totally shift gears on trying to discover who sent those tweets but I am listening to the MITD aftershow from last week and I had completely forgotten about Leo losing his mind and threatening Art. Isn't Leo who released those first photos of Heather? FFS I really do need to write a book about this. Keeping the time lines straight alone is hard work.

There are a lot of interesting things in that aftershow.

Edited: Holy shit there is some dirt coming out in this show.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50269 on: November 16, 2018, 07:01:47 AM »
Whoever wrote that notice doesn’t speek or write well. I’m not understanding what they’re saying, other than he’s in trouble.

This all started around election day

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #50270 on: November 16, 2018, 07:05:55 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50271 on: November 16, 2018, 07:07:29 AM »
Not to totally shift gears on trying to discover who sent those tweets but I am listening to the MITD aftershow from last week and I had completely forgotten about Leo losing his mind and threatening Art. Isn't Leo who released those first photos of Heather? FFS I really do need to write a book about this. Keeping the time lines straight alone is hard work.

Yeah the timeline is especially interesting if we have the convention date right.  Art quit December '15, and Heather was hanging out with Leo in, what, February '16?  At which time, IIRC, he was still under consideration as the stalker.  It makes me wonder whether February '15 might be a better date for that convention.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50272 on: November 16, 2018, 07:08:53 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
Hope you are finally on the mend! It's been an interesting week to say the least and more action coming tonight!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50273 on: November 16, 2018, 07:09:57 AM »
Yeah the timeline is especially interesting if we have the convention date right.  Art quit December '15, and Heather was hanging out with Leo in, what, February '16?  At which time, IIRC, he was still under consideration as the stalker.  It makes me wonder whether February '15 might be a better date for that convention.
Yeah I wondered that too. In the after show Keith speculates those photos might not actually be Leo's but someone he knows. How deep does this rabbit hole go? I need to take better notes. Good Morning kdubb :)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50274 on: November 16, 2018, 07:11:05 AM »
Dear @FISH,

Please continue healing and feeling better ... hopefully by midnight, so you can listen in and hear @DynamoHum make the awaited call-in!

Healing White Light Energy and +1 to you!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #50275 on: November 16, 2018, 07:12:18 AM »
Ah what issue do you have with me?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #50276 on: November 16, 2018, 07:12:37 AM »

This all started around election day

Can you explain what each party has supposidely done. I’m really not getting it.

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50277 on: November 16, 2018, 07:13:31 AM »

Thanks!  I'm glad I subscribe ... I'll have to listen to that after-show ... sounds juicy!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #50278 on: November 16, 2018, 07:15:26 AM »
So far anyone who has started anything with Dynamo has lost in spectacular fashion. I have no doubt she defeat this idiot too!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50279 on: November 16, 2018, 07:15:53 AM »
Thanks!  I'm glad I subscribe ... I'll have to listen to that after-show ... sounds juicy!
It's really been interesting especially if you care about the timeline and possibly putting all the pieces together.
I also love that the MITD aftershow it basically a gabcast type gossip show. It's great.