Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129586 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50280 on: November 16, 2018, 07:16:17 AM »
Good AM or PM to you all

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50281 on: November 16, 2018, 07:17:01 AM »

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #50282 on: November 16, 2018, 07:21:43 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
M
And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

Hope your feeling better. I’ve been fighting a cold too.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #50283 on: November 16, 2018, 07:22:52 AM »
So far anyone who has started anything with Dynamo has lost in spectacular fashion. I have no doubt she defeat this idiot too!

I agree. It’s easy for this jerk to hit and run.

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50284 on: November 16, 2018, 07:23:56 AM »
Yeah I wondered that too. In the after show Keith speculates those photos might not actually be Leo's but someone he knows. How deep does this rabbit hole go? I need to take better notes. Good Morning kdubb :)

Good morning!  Oh yeah, that would make a whole lot more sense.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50285 on: November 16, 2018, 07:26:09 AM »
Can you explain what each party has supposidely done. I’m really not getting it.

I honestly do not know. Vara is constantly posting and deleting on his facebook page, so when I went back to look, that was all I found. It does look like someone has made a copy write violation stand against him, and he has lost his you tube channel. He can't be happy. But I do not know what the violation was.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #50286 on: November 16, 2018, 07:30:44 AM »
Time for our weekly episode of classic Craddock!

I was sick with a fever. I read about Ella's wormhole and being fried while having a mammogram. Shortly afterwards, I fell asleep on the sofa and had a very bad dream. Somehow, I became real life friends with Paul and Ella. I had offered to go with Ella if she needed another mammogram. After waking up I was fearful that maybe I had contacted the Craddocks in my sleep. I did not! Sweet Baby Jesus. This is a first for me, dreaming about Ellgab and the Craddocks. So I have an issue with you, @Pizzapunch.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50287 on: November 16, 2018, 07:33:20 AM »
That’s narrowed it down somewhat.

Thanks for everyone who has said lovely stuff about this this morning.

The timing of it was interesting, and as I said earlier this was the individual who was asking about the Telos issues last week..

They miraculously gained 2k followers.

They are just making it worse for Heater, so carry on...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #50288 on: November 16, 2018, 07:44:15 AM »
That’s narrowed it down somewhat.

Thanks for everyone who has said lovely stuff about this this morning.

The timing of it was interesting, and as I said earlier this was the individual who was asking about the Telos issues last week..

They miraculously gained 2k followers.

They are just making it worse for Heater, so carry on...
Bless your heart Miss H.
My friend says that saying, "bless your heart" is basically another way of saying "flip you” In the South in the USA "bless your heart" means “You're an idiot, and may the Lord bless your heart, because he's clearly not bestowing any brains, grace or other redeeming qualities upon thee”.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #50289 on: November 16, 2018, 07:55:28 AM »
So who else is on the east coast and going to nap to hear Dynamo call Heather tonight? Lol
Good Morning All! It’s Friday!

I'd hoped to but my day just got busy. I have to see about rescuing a dog, possibly two. So I may not be able to keep my eyes open tonight after driving Los Angeles and Orange Country freeways for the better part of a day. Someone please record for me, thank you.
Praise BE

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #50290 on: November 16, 2018, 07:57:32 AM »
I am sorry to Spookcat.. I looked back on the thread and it is my fault.. I did not realize til just now I looked back on it.. i am not sorry to Groyper or Sean for attacking me.. I am sorry to everyone else.. Please stop hating me and ignoring me.. Please tell Spookcat i am sorry..i didn't realize the things I said were so bad to her.. til i just read everything back now.. I was way out of line.. She has a right to be friends with anyone and i don't know what else to say.. Sometimes I think i don't know what i am saying or doing anymore but that is not an excuse.. thanks to bart ell for putting up with me..  but i am not sorry to groyper or sean.. thanks for reading this. tw

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50291 on: November 16, 2018, 07:58:58 AM »
Bless your heart Miss H.
My friend says that saying, "bless your heart" is basically another way of saying "flip you” In the South in the USA "bless your heart" means “You're an idiot, and may the Lord bless your heart, because he's clearly not bestowing any brains, grace or other redeeming qualities upon thee”.

It’s all very odd... someone is very rattle or very angry at me or by me, and that’s fine ... not as if I haven’t been to this rodeo before!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50292 on: November 16, 2018, 07:59:50 AM »
I am sorry to Spookcat.. I looked back on the thread and it is my fault.. I did not realize til just now I looked back on it.. i am not sorry to Groyper or Sean for attacking me.. I am sorry to everyone else.. Please stop hating me and ignoring me.. Please tell Spookcat i am sorry..i didn't realize the things I said were so bad to her.. til i just read everything back now.. I was way out of line.. She has a right to be friends with anyone and i don't know what else to say.. Sometimes I think i don't know what i am saying or doing anymore but that is not an excuse.. thanks to bart ell for putting up with me..  but i am not sorry to groyper or sean.. thanks for reading this. tw

Draw a line in the sand Toots, that’s it now finished, ok?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #50293 on: November 16, 2018, 08:00:01 AM »
Bless your heart Miss H.

Aw. Isn’t that precious.
Are we having fun yet?

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #50294 on: November 16, 2018, 08:00:02 AM »
Raises hand and Carson’s paw ... we are!!!
TGIF .... have a wonderful day everyone!

I don't think there is anything better than a nap with a warm puppy ;) except possibly one with a purring kitty. Voice of experience says never nap with a parrot. Hope you have a good day and am going to try to listen tonight.
Praise BE