Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127518 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50295 on: November 16, 2018, 08:03:16 AM »
Draw a line in the sand Toots, that’s it now finished, ok?

yes,  i am  .. i didn't realize i went completely off the rails.. thanks  love you and many people here. i am so sorry what that minddazzle character did.. you are such a lovely lady and i apologize to you too..love, tw

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50296 on: November 16, 2018, 08:04:50 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

thank you. i wish you peace and god bless too @FISH

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #50297 on: November 16, 2018, 08:05:59 AM »
That’s narrowed it down somewhat.

Thanks for everyone who has said lovely stuff about this this morning.

The timing of it was interesting, and as I said earlier this was the individual who was asking about the Telos issues last week..

They miraculously gained 2k followers.

They are just making it worse for Heater, so carry on...

Re the 2000 followers--They can  be bought just like facebook likes. And since the page is private, can't tell who they are.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50298 on: November 16, 2018, 08:06:08 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50299 on: November 16, 2018, 08:06:21 AM »

Re the 2000 followers--They can  be bought just like facebook likes. And since the page is private, can't tell who they are.

Definitely bought, I looked.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50300 on: November 16, 2018, 08:10:17 AM »
You know, if you're looking for the source of the pictures in someone Leo knows and maybe worked with who retained a connection with MITD until the end, you could do a lot worse than Amy herself.  That would be pretty funny.

She mentioned some office conflict (well, virtual office anyway) with Heather but shut it down pretty quickly after that.  Keith wasn't much help drawing it out -- he probably knew it all already.  I like that Michelle chick, fooling everyone with her ditzy act.  She knows what people want to hear.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50301 on: November 16, 2018, 08:11:13 AM »
You know, if you're looking for the source of the pictures in someone Leo knows and maybe worked with who retained a connection with MITD until the end, you could do a lot worse than Amy herself.  That would be pretty funny.

She mentioned some office conflict (well, virtual office anyway) with Heather but shut it down pretty quickly after that.  Keith wasn't much help drawing it out -- he probably knew it all already.  I like that Michelle chick, fooling everyone with her ditzy act.  She knows what people want to hear.

I liked the way Amy Martin did the news on Art Bell's show

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #50302 on: November 16, 2018, 08:13:51 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!! And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

Morning Fish
I've got a bit of the same virus going ... allow me to recommend Alka-Seltzer PLUS "Cold and Cough" formula ... it's got a bit of purple on the box. It's helping me function a little better.
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #50303 on: November 16, 2018, 08:18:04 AM »

This all started around election day

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Could this be over pirated music?
Praise BE

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50304 on: November 16, 2018, 08:22:29 AM »
I agree with you about BellGab and EllGab, but didn’t quite get it at first. When the right wing gets a bit too much, it’s nice to come here for a bit of a gentler going over.

There are threads around here that are wingless. 
Look at this one, Bluejay started it
http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=408.0

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50305 on: November 16, 2018, 08:24:57 AM »

Good morning and thanks K_Dubb. I always get insight from your posts.
Praise BE

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50306 on: November 16, 2018, 08:25:45 AM »
There’s a general consensus out there that EG doesn’t like differing opinions. All this stuff is getting so complicated!

Sure we do.
No we don't.
Yes, we do!
No we DO NOT
Oh yes we DO!!!

Ok, I guess we prefer the differing opinions be outside of one person....otherwise it is a bit boring.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50307 on: November 16, 2018, 08:26:07 AM »
Morning Fish
I've got a bit of the same virus going ... allow me to recommend Alka-Seltzer PLUS "Cold and Cough" formula ... it's got a bit of purple on the box. It's helping me function a little better.

Good morning steve, it is one of the better antihistamine mixes. I'm still grieving the loss of Deconamine SR and of course Seldane LOL
Praise BE

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50308 on: November 16, 2018, 08:29:24 AM »

Also Amy made it clear she had no ill will towards Leo at all in that aftershow...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50309 on: November 16, 2018, 08:29:24 AM »
So I doubt that anyone here listens to him, but all of Varas videos were removed from his YouTube channel.

How odd.  I wonder if he would be affected if someone on his network was stealing music.