Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128184 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50340 on: November 16, 2018, 10:01:28 AM »
Thanks EllGabers for the get well wishes. I appreciate your good will and wishes.
There is a local news story about a “GoFundMe” hoax and arrests. As I follow this story, I thought back to those clowns several attempts to raise money for the Art Bell Memorial Bench. It those clowns were on the up and up, they would give their members an update on the account and not KICK someone out of the group for asking about the money raised. I had contacted “GoFundMe” regarding the bench. I received a general public response—that all, folks.

https://6abc.com/prosecutor-gofundme-story-about-helpful-homeless-man-a-hoax/4689999/
Like this one where Brian and Stacey sent money raised for something else to Heather.  Then accepted a lifetime subscription based off it and took a credit

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50341 on: November 16, 2018, 10:11:01 AM »
Yeah I noticed Michelle several times trying to draw more out of Amy with no success. It was not because of her technique though. It was a fun listen on many levels.

Haha ya eff that relentless careering we want to hear the dirt!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50342 on: November 16, 2018, 10:21:35 AM »
Yeah the timeline is especially interesting if we have the convention date right.  Art quit December '15, and Heather was hanging out with Leo in, what, February '16?  At which time, IIRC, he was still under consideration as the stalker.  It makes me wonder whether February '15 might be a better date for that convention.

Heather took over as producer in August 2015 -  Leo's meltdown was in roughly October 2015. The NAB Convention in Las Vegas was April 16-21 2016. The photos were on two different days.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50343 on: November 16, 2018, 10:22:47 AM »
Haha ya eff that relentless careering we want to hear the dirt!
Damn right! LOL. Keith was spilling a lot though which was great!

@Dyna-X

Thanks for the update in the timeline. You sure know a whole lot. :)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #50344 on: November 16, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »
Good morning!  Oh yeah, that would make a whole lot more sense.
Maybe that Schulman character who was somehow associated with the show or Leo's show later? Or that Amy who once had a show, sometimes, depending on whatever crazy crisis happened?

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50345 on: November 16, 2018, 10:30:10 AM »
Heather took over as producer in August 2015 -  Leo's meltdown was in roughly October 2015. The NAB Convention in Las Vegas was April 16-21 2016. The photos were on two different days.

Thanks!  So either Heather made nice with Leo, or he got them from a spy.  Both are delicious.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #50346 on: November 16, 2018, 10:30:51 AM »
Bless you in this work. Safe travels my friend.

Thank you Journey. I'm so lucky to have the wherewithal to do this.
Praise BE

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50347 on: November 16, 2018, 10:31:26 AM »
Maybe that Schulman character who was somehow associated with the show or Leo's show later? Or that Amy who once had a show, sometimes, depending on whatever crazy crisis happened?

We are of the same mind.  Amy wasn't too interested in talking about the pics.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50348 on: November 16, 2018, 10:35:13 AM »
OMG that's a great hypothesis. I love it!

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50349 on: November 16, 2018, 10:40:41 AM »
May an ever loving God be your copilot.

Thank you, I wonder if he counts for the carpool lane?  ;)
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50350 on: November 16, 2018, 10:41:39 AM »
Good morning, moose, thank you; just indulging a little wild speculation.

Those are the most delicious to indulge. Thank you for sharing such a tasty treat.
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50351 on: November 16, 2018, 10:42:43 AM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

Feel better @FISH
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #50352 on: November 16, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »

Thank you, I don't know how you keep this all straight but I appreciate it. I enjoyed the Pop Secret too.

I also appreciate @Pizzapunch 's facebook work.

I'm off to the streets now, see you tonight. Please don't roll this thread to hard.
Praise BE

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #50353 on: November 16, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »
And I think, not sure, that Amy is somehow involved now in Schrader's MITD show now? So.....not sure what happened to that Schulman character or Leo.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50354 on: November 16, 2018, 10:49:03 AM »
Thank you, I don't know how you keep this all straight but I appreciate it. I enjoyed the Pop Secret too.

I also appreciate @Pizzapunch 's facebook work.

I'm off to the streets now, see you tonight. Please don't roll this thread to hard.
Well after I get home tonight I'm napping with my kitties in the tent before Dynamo's phone call! So I won't be "rolling this thread too hard" at all. I can't believe I am napping to hear Heather. LOL

Be safe out there.

Edited: I just went to see if open lines was scheduled on her website and I could find nothing because the set up is so bad. There should be a daily show announcement, right?