Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128857 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened

Doomed

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50371 on: November 16, 2018, 12:12:52 PM »
I thought he was joking! He really lives that far away?  I can’t remember the place. It’s amazing how this brings so many places tog.

Good morning all, good night to those in the other time zone. I plan on listening to open lines tonight too.
I was kiddin' Journey. I'm in the northwest, pacific time zone.
I just didn't want Spooky to feel alone waaay out there in the western pacific.
 ;D

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50372 on: November 16, 2018, 12:20:30 PM »
It was such a slow week til today ... I was afraid we would have nothing to talk about on the show tomorrow night!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50373 on: November 16, 2018, 12:20:39 PM »
We are of the same mind.  Amy wasn't too interested in talking about the pics.
Amy was pretty nervous about saying much of anything. It seems Keith was taking the ties off the top of the bags to reassure her that it was OK to let the cats out of them. I guess she was unaware of how much had transpired and made it out in the open.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50374 on: November 16, 2018, 12:20:52 PM »
So Wadegab just threw up something interesting... does anyone remember hearing Heater say she found a boyfriend...this proclamation would have been last week sometime?

Maybe that satanic guest guy

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #50375 on: November 16, 2018, 12:22:26 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #50376 on: November 16, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »

I started to listen to him on her show and my whole internet started to buzz and crashed.. weird.. idk.. :o

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #50377 on: November 16, 2018, 12:29:36 PM »
That’s narrowed it down somewhat.

Thanks for everyone who has said lovely stuff about this this morning.

The timing of it was interesting, and as I said earlier this was the individual who was asking about the Telos issues last week..

They miraculously gained 2k followers.

They are just making it worse for Heater, so carry on...
This has all the earmarks of the misplaced, insane, lusting after Heather, (never gonna happen Skippy, so deal with it),
warped personality displayed so many times, by none other than that evil pud pounder Garret. (The Frank Burns of the fringe)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50378 on: November 16, 2018, 12:35:57 PM »
So Wadegab just threw up something interesting... does anyone remember hearing Heater say she found a boyfriend...this proclamation would have been last week sometime?
Last night right after Jeff Krause's introduction. They were bantering and laughing about the news story about a person marrying a Tetris game, and she did kind of a sigh and said (paraphrased) "well this is bound to come up anyway, so I might has well say it, but I have found a guy."  That was it.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50379 on: November 16, 2018, 12:37:14 PM »
Last night right after Jeff Krause's introduction. They were bantering and laughing about the news story about a person marrying a Tetris game, and she did kind of a sigh and said (paraphrased) "well this is bound to come up anyway, so I might has well say it, but I have found a guy."  That was it.
Wow. Was she referring to him?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50380 on: November 16, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »

Nice catch. Hope they are happy together.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #50381 on: November 16, 2018, 12:40:02 PM »

Usually narcissists look for compliant, enabler types. I can't imagine the two of them lasting - I mean, who orbits around whom?

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50382 on: November 16, 2018, 12:42:41 PM »
It gets complicated especially for those of you who post on both boards. I think some people here don't like differing opinions while others love going at it over topics. I don't mix it up politically with anyone because it's not worth my time. If I had to label myself anything it would be libertarian but even that doesn't fit really. I think it's great that there is now somewhere for everyone. 

I think the old country (as DH calls it) changed a lot when the board went mainly politics. Many left leaning people chose to stop posting. That was their choice. So the board went in another direction. I think when MV closed it that upset some people. I think both sides like their opinions to be similar. But what do I know. LOL

I get why you prefer to hang back on the politics. Lets face it, that's one thing that can and has ruined relationships of all kinds (especially in this day and age).

The friendship between yourself and DH is fun to hear play out on the podcast. You two are an entertaining duo indeed.

I have a deeper understanding of what happened with the left-right divide between boards now. So thanks for explaining.
not well-liked, but right

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50383 on: November 16, 2018, 12:42:58 PM »
Wow. Was she referring to him?
I don't think so - if I were to guess I'd think Winter Laake is who she had found. Whether or not its all that mutual will remain to be seen. They are roughly the same age, so who knows.

Also on the shortlist: Mike from Montana

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50384 on: November 16, 2018, 12:47:31 PM »
I get why you prefer to hang back on the politics. Lets face it, that's one thing that can and has ruined relationships of all kinds (especially in this day and age).

The friendship between yourself and DH is fun to hear play out on the podcast. You two are an entertaining duo indeed.

I have a deeper understanding of what happened with the left-right divide between boards now. So thanks for explaining.
Just an opinion. I'm happy they both exist. Having a choice is good IMO.
Thanks on the compliment about the podcast. It's just fun now and not something I want a future in other than as a casual hobby. I like performing but I love my paycheck every week. I like stability when it comes to money. I can't imagine trying to live off of a creative venture. Hearing all the inside stuff from MITD aftershow and how people clash etc seems like a difficult situation.