Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128385 times)

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50385 on: November 16, 2018, 12:47:46 PM »
GOOD MORNING! For the past few days, I have been sick with a stomach virus. Fever, chills, terrible headache, stomach pains and absolutely no appetite. Feeling much better today.  I would read EllGab at times, but not feeling well enough to comment. Who is this @MindDazzle ? What a horrible person. My heart breaks for @DynamoHum . This type of disrespect to a person who is near the end of a long life is disgusting. @Spookcat 's photo of the otter and snowman is just too funny and appropriate. @ponyboysunset , it seems that your snow, has hit my city as well. It normally does not snow here this early. So stop it! So good to read @Azzerae  ‘s comments.  I encourage different opinions that are expressed in a thoughtful manner.
You have to admit @Richard Groyper is thoughtful. @Pizzapunch, I have an issue with you!!
And @tootsie_wootsy ... I wish you peace.

I'm terribly sorry you haven't been well. Stomach viruses can be nasty. Here's hoping you are on the mend and are on your way to feeling better soon. And thanks for the kind words about my posts. I'm glad you've enjoyed them.
not well-liked, but right

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50386 on: November 16, 2018, 12:49:07 PM »

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #50387 on: November 16, 2018, 12:54:29 PM »
So Wadegab just threw up something interesting... does anyone remember hearing Heater say she found a boyfriend...this proclamation would have been last week sometime?
I didn't hear it, (listening to Clyde), but I did read it somewhere.
I recall thinking..."must be some poor old guy with deep pockets, one
foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel..."

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #50388 on: November 16, 2018, 12:55:27 PM »
I don't think so - if I were to guess I'd think Winter Laake is who she had found. Whether or not its all that mutual will remain to be seen. They are roughly the same age, so who knows.

Also on the shortlist: Mike from Montana

Hooray for the happy couple!  That might actually work, for deeply unfashionable paternalistic reasons involving a firm hand on the reins and all that.  His ethics, such as they are, seem a little more developed than hers, and she seems to need a prophet/father figure.  Hell, she almost ended up in Costa Rica mopping floors.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50389 on: November 16, 2018, 12:59:25 PM »
Didn't know Redacted was into men.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #50390 on: November 16, 2018, 12:59:42 PM »
Usually narcissists look for compliant, enabler types. I can't imagine the two of them lasting - I mean, who orbits around whom?
Has all the makings of a season of American Horror story.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #50391 on: November 16, 2018, 01:11:43 PM »
I don't think so - if I were to guess I'd think Winter Laake is who she had found. Whether or not its all that mutual will remain to be seen. They are roughly the same age, so who knows.

Also on the shortlist: Mike from Montana

Mike from Montana is married.

My money is on the guy she had on the other night from Sante Fe.  They have always flirted on the air when he has been on.
Are we having fun yet?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50392 on: November 16, 2018, 01:13:02 PM »
Has all the makings of a season of American Horror story.

I'd guess it will go one of two ways - like K_Dubb suggests and he stabilizes her or your idea. I don't think anyone could actually marry HW the person, more like HW the business partner with fringe benefits.

Also consider that if at nearly 43 she hasn't been able to find a stable mate, the "showbiz" aspect isn't going to help the odds.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50393 on: November 16, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »
Mike from Montana is married.

My money is on the guy she had on the other night from Sante Fe.  They have always flirted on the air when he has been on.
Alan Pacheco? Yes, he might be. I don't know if he is married or not. Scratch Mike from the list if he is married.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #50394 on: November 16, 2018, 01:19:10 PM »
Alan Pacheco? Yes, he might be. I don't know if he is married or not. Scratch Mike from the list if he is married.

Or if whoever the lucky person is, they recently won a guitar...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50395 on: November 16, 2018, 01:21:09 PM »
We absolutely owned the night in Desert Storm. Nothing could hide from the night vision goggles and the thermal imaging on the AC-130 gunships, attack helicopters and Abrams tanks. It was like playing a video game where the enemy couldn’t shoot back. We don’t have quite that advantage 38 years later but we still own the night.  The next generation of night vision is going to be all digital and will allow not only night vision but situational awareness augmented reality.

Do we even need warriors anymore?  Hire all the geeks out of high school to …..  wait.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #50396 on: November 16, 2018, 01:21:34 PM »
Didn't know Redacted was into men.

I don't know of ever hearing either way, but maybe she said on BG or her show? 

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #50397 on: November 16, 2018, 01:23:46 PM »
Or if whoever the lucky person is, they recently won a guitar...
Oh my. That would wake up the sleepers in her audience.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50398 on: November 16, 2018, 01:24:04 PM »
Heater wants people to vote for Kaku’s book to get an award....

No doubt a last ditch attempt to get him back on the show since he has recently refused to go back on there... amongst other high profile people in the field...

Really?  Who else has said they won't appear?  I mean, I'll still fill in as a guest.  Heather, you got my number, babe.  (You know you do.) Sorry Capt Emo, when she has me on as he guest, your cuck fappage will wear out that appendage.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #50399 on: November 16, 2018, 01:26:43 PM »
No!! Sometimes they just like snug places.

My 10 pound cat loved to sleep inside kleenex boxes.  They can mold themselves to their environments.   :)