Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127395 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51705 on: November 17, 2018, 01:24:58 AM »
Heidi went to bed far too soon.

I was dog walking while this went on! I’m trying to catch up then I will do a recap to answer any loose ends ...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #51706 on: November 17, 2018, 01:25:17 AM »
One loose end is I think I remember her saying there was knocking on the door much earlier than the police incident, which was then ignored and forgotten about.

If someone is going back and listening to the whole show again, I'd be curious to know if I'm remembering that right.  If so, the earlier ''knocking'' would be more evidence the whole thing was staged.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #51707 on: November 17, 2018, 01:26:53 AM »
About her frantic report of a ''knock on the door'' followed by police drama:  if someone is going back and listening to the whole show again, I thought I heard her say someone was knocking on the door earlier in the show, but she then moved on to something else.

I thought it was odd, but forgot about it until later when things were winding down.  I could be wrong, so I'm curious if anyone else heard her say it.

I there was ''knocking'' earlier, it's more evidence that whole thing was staged.
I remember this too

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #51708 on: November 17, 2018, 01:26:58 AM »
About her frantic report of a ''knock on the door'' followed by police drama:  if someone is going back and listening to the whole show again, I thought I heard her say someone was knocking on the door earlier in the show, but she then moved on to something else.

I thought it was odd, but forgot about it until later when things were winding down.  I could be wrong, so I'm curious if anyone else heard her say it.

I there was ''knocking'' earlier, it's more evidence that whole thing was staged.

She said something like “And there goes my door” earlier.
Are we having fun yet?

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51709 on: November 17, 2018, 01:28:28 AM »
I stumbled upon a link from someone who must have recorded tonight's show.
If any person wants said link PM me.

Oh and only usernames I recognize will be provided the link. So Lasha, shoooooooo!  ;D

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51710 on: November 17, 2018, 01:32:53 AM »
Bill Bill (the hell?) is talking about Heidi as well. Apparently you have minions my dear.

Can I be one of your minions, Dynamo?  Pretty please with sugar on top?   ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #51711 on: November 17, 2018, 01:34:40 AM »
I have a feeling there will be massive fallout from what heather said tonight. We didn't really have recordings of KTOX nor did she go into the detail she did. There's going to be a shitnado over this

Karen knows a lot of people who can make a difference.  She's gotten a few messages (I apologized but I was sending too many).  Yep.  The lying (about) withholding evidence from LE is bad.

I like my new word from earlier today "Griftimate."  Heather has a boyfriend (timed at Bart's prediction that she'd have a major something...)  Makes you wonder if he's a plant, I digress.  I wonder if this guy thinks he's going to get $$$ from her or if he's paying the bills (in exchange for the firey, pock-marked poon-hole...

Eh, night all.  I gotta clean the litter box, damn fucking poop-bot cats!
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #51712 on: November 17, 2018, 01:35:16 AM »
Lets think logically for a moment. Turn the argument that many used for Airyn back a moment. If Pahrump is so terrible for Feathers, why doesn't feathers move?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51713 on: November 17, 2018, 01:36:03 AM »
Oh, this is that loser?

How the fuck do they get "Bill Bill" out of Bill McPherson?   :o

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51714 on: November 17, 2018, 01:36:26 AM »
The last time I heard Heather, besides brief audio clips, was when she was on Mad Martian's show. I heard that program in its entirety.
So I've already been boycotting her show because she is total cringe.

I freely admit I am only interested in Heather and her show purely for the drama based on the history of her BellGab (Redacted) days, Art and so on. 

Tonight's show was something...

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51715 on: November 17, 2018, 01:38:11 AM »
How the fuck do they get "Bill Bill" out of Bill McPherson?   :o

That's her pet name for him that she whispers in his ear whilst making sweet love  :P

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #51716 on: November 17, 2018, 01:38:26 AM »
I guess that I missed all of the drama filled adventures with Heather tonight. What happened on her crappy podcast??

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51717 on: November 17, 2018, 01:40:05 AM »
The last time I heard Heather, besides brief audio clips, was when she was on Mad Martian's show. I heard that program in its entirety.
So I've already been boycotting her show because she is total cringe.

I freely admit I am only interested in Heather and her show purely for the drama based on the history of her BellGab (Redacted) days, Art and so on. 

Tonight's show was something...

I'm with you. I only listened when the board was lighting up about DH being on, then stopped then tuned in again when everyone was talking about her getting the door. Todays show was really terrible radio, especially from a paranormal genre show.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51718 on: November 17, 2018, 01:41:28 AM »
I guess that I missed all of the drama filled adventures with Heather tonight. What happened on her crappy podcast??

Dynamohum got through, Wad hung up on her after a few minutes. Allegedly cops showed up to cuckshack to do a welfare check. Feathers was heated for the rest of the show.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51719 on: November 17, 2018, 01:42:01 AM »
Michael Vara better understand that he's giving her a platform to threaten people...  Independent or not, he's a carrier.

Her threats may take a whole "network" down...

His is a network of threats.  Didn't he make an overt threat against the other MV months ago?