Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127379 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51720 on: November 17, 2018, 01:43:41 AM »
His is a network of threats.  Didn't he make an overt threat against the other MV months ago?
Very true, but our girl is a target and we're more industrious.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51721 on: November 17, 2018, 01:44:21 AM »
Night all. 
Eh, nevermind...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #51722 on: November 17, 2018, 01:45:26 AM »
Night, sean.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #51723 on: November 17, 2018, 01:48:05 AM »
I did briefly listen again and heard Bill say I was saying vulgar things attacking him. I take offence at this and anyone who has seen the interactions I have had with these people (and most of you have had to put up with my millions and one screenshots) will know vulgarities are not my MO when dealing with people. I save my swears for my beloved EG.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51724 on: November 17, 2018, 01:48:53 AM »
Heidi, you're such a brute!

😀

I know .. I am insufferable.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #51725 on: November 17, 2018, 01:50:31 AM »
I did briefly listen again and heard Bill say I was saying vulgar things attacking him. I take offence at this and anyone who has seen the interactions I have had with these people (and most of you have had to put up with my millions and one screenshots) will know vulgarities are not my MO when dealing with people. I save my swears for my beloved EG.

DH, when they say "vulgar" they mean "truthful". They're one in the same in their eyes. "Truth? NOOOOOOO"
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51726 on: November 17, 2018, 01:51:41 AM »
I'm with you. I only listened when the board was lighting up about DH being on, then stopped then tuned in again when everyone was talking about her getting the door. Todays show was really terrible radio, especially from a paranormal genre show.

Absolutely! Tonight's show was closer to a Howard Stern show consisting of regular callers and loads of drama. Plus some feigned emotions.
Even though I haven't heard a full Howard Stern show since he got rid of all his Howard TV staff. But I digress  ;D

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51727 on: November 17, 2018, 01:51:58 AM »
How did a former self described nobody develop all these great friendships with influential people all over the world?  They sure aren't listening to her show or appearing on it.

She has peeps in the Yard of Scotland!   ::)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51728 on: November 17, 2018, 01:58:55 AM »
I have a genius idea...

@DynamoHum, wager on the show that HG is your legal name up against her signing a contract that she will quit podcasting for 60 days effective immediately.

It would pin her in a corner...  Of course, the cumulative IQ of her entire loyal listening audience is probably in the low 120s, so it wouldn't really matter much...  they listen to emotion, not facts. DOH!

That would be a fun bet to have with her wouldn’t it?

So I need some guidance re what to do about these threats... FCC regs, can I make a complaint to the Pahrump PD?

At the very least I would like a retraction on those threats. Personally or on air, not really fussed.

I’m not worried but I don’t think that she has any right to make those threats against me on an international radio show. Not to mention she has actually slandered me.

I wasn’t rude or derogatory, or abusive to her on that call at all.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51729 on: November 17, 2018, 01:59:14 AM »
Buried in the T-shirt she gave him for Christmas??

Who did Art think he was, Jerry Garcia?   ???

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51730 on: November 17, 2018, 02:03:24 AM »

So I need some guidance re what to do about these threats... FCC regs, can I make a complaint to the Pahrump PD?

At the very least I would like a retraction on those threats. Personally or on air, not really fussed.

I’m not worried but I don’t think that she has any right to make those threats against me on an international radio show. Not to mention she has actually slandered me.

It is not even her I would be concerned with, it is her crazed fans (Janet Doe, Garret, Hallie, Smog, Paul and even Miller - while he is still on the sauce) who think they have personal relationships with Heather that is the concerning part. You just don't know how far these folks are willing to go to defend and impress Heather.
All her fans think you are the one who called the cops on her tonight. She said on the air you were the one who did it. So yeah that's just nuts. Whipping up her cult members into a frenzy.
That MindDazzle loser will no doubt be incensed.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51731 on: November 17, 2018, 02:06:21 AM »
Anyone else think this could be the show finale? She could meltdown bigtime over the weekend...

Well, if she's banging the drum slowly with Mr. X, that may lessen her threat level from red to orange.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51732 on: November 17, 2018, 02:08:08 AM »
Can I be one of your minions, Dynamo?  Pretty please with sugar on top?   ;)

We’re all minions of the great Bart Ell :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51733 on: November 17, 2018, 02:13:38 AM »
It is not even her I would be concerned with, it is her crazed fans (Janet Doe, Garret, Hallie, Smog, Paul and even Miller - while he is still on the sauce) who think they have personal relationships with Heather that is the concerning part. You just don't know how far these folks are willing to go to defend and impress Heather.
All her fans think you are the one who called the cops on her tonight. She said on the air you were the one who did it. So yeah that's just nuts. Whipping up her cult members into a frenzy.
That MindDazzle loser will no doubt be incensed.

That is one good reason to ask for a retraction on the air, however I think there is a snowball’s chance in hell’s chance of that.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51734 on: November 17, 2018, 02:14:11 AM »

It is international, I would think that your local authorities might be a great place to start.  Then contacting the BBC asking them about the international stuff might be helpful.
Eh, nevermind...