Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127448 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51780 on: November 17, 2018, 06:43:36 AM »
The local radio station and newspaper probably get the logs but it looks like the newspaper is a very limited operation and the KNYE "news" is just a lady posting community announcements. Not sure what else is out there

No help from the dispatch scanner feed - disconnected due to ennui

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25956

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #51781 on: November 17, 2018, 06:44:23 AM »
The local radio station and newspaper probably get the logs but it looks like the newspaper is a very limited operation and the KNYE "news" is just a lady posting community announcements. Not sure what else is out there

Well luckily we happen to know someone at the radio station....
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51782 on: November 17, 2018, 06:44:36 AM »
Thanks for sharing the clip! I can't believe I missed it!!! I sat through all that only to go to bed 13 minutes early.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You're welcome  :)

If you're interested in the aftermath check your PM's.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #51783 on: November 17, 2018, 06:49:31 AM »
She's all about the truth?
She pulled it. She knows she is screwed with what she said last night. That’s ok several people have the audio.
Big thanks to @HumanBeing.

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #51784 on: November 17, 2018, 06:58:19 AM »
Hahaha  heidi got owned.  Serves u right. U had nothing on heather just time to get a life hun
I'M ALPHA AF

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #51785 on: November 17, 2018, 06:59:06 AM »
Hmm.
Stay Spooktacular!

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51786 on: November 17, 2018, 06:59:31 AM »
She pulled it. She knows she is screwed with what she said last night. That’s ok several people have the audio.

Took her a bit but she's in the process of updating her archive now. (See above post )

No doubt she was busy reading over this thread and debriefing with her man while hitting that bong real hard.

I hope she remembered to feed her cats.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #51787 on: November 17, 2018, 07:00:19 AM »
Hahaha  heidi got owned.  Serves u right. U had nothing on heather just time to get a life hun

Miller, the only ones who are "owned" are those of you still falling for the con. Go sleep it off, bud.
Stay Spooktacular!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #51788 on: November 17, 2018, 07:03:44 AM »
Yes, a big Thanks to @HumanBeing. Listening to HW screaming someone is in her house. HA HA. And that poor callers who has no idea what to say on the air. He is talking to his cat? What a successful open lines night for Miss Wade.
@DynamoHum --what fun you had with Miss Wade. You sounded like Art Bell and Miss Wade sounded like "JC". Waiting for @Bart Ell to put you in the HOF. WadeGab has changed their group photo noting that Heidi owns the night. Miss Wade is beyond being high strung.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51789 on: November 17, 2018, 07:04:29 AM »

What's your opinion on Heather being in love and it is not with you?  :'(

Does it make you love her a little bit less knowing some other guy is going to be making sweet sweet sweet sweet love to her.

She'll be bumping uglies to the tunes of Depeche Mode  ;)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51790 on: November 17, 2018, 07:09:19 AM »
Bill Bill is a funny guy  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #51791 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10:03 AM »
Took her a bit but she's in the process of updating her archive now. (See above post )

No doubt she was busy reading over this thread and debriefing with her man while hitting that bong real hard.

I hope she remembered to feed her cats.
Thanks buddy. I just saw it.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #51792 on: November 17, 2018, 07:12:20 AM »
One loose end is I think I remember her saying there was knocking on the door much earlier than the police incident, which was then ignored and forgotten about.

If someone is going back and listening to the whole show again, I'd be curious to know if I'm remembering that right.  If so, the earlier ''knocking'' would be more evidence the whole thing was staged.

Yes she did say someone was knocking at the door , which changed to somebody’s in my house. I thought it was strange she took the time to talk to the caller to tell him to keep talking when I’d have been saying call the police.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #51793 on: November 17, 2018, 07:17:58 AM »
DH, when they say "vulgar" they mean "truthful". They're one in the same in their eyes. "Truth? NOOOOOOO"

You nailed this Spookcat.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #51794 on: November 17, 2018, 07:25:16 AM »
That would be a fun bet to have with her wouldn’t it?

So I need some guidance re what to do about these threats... FCC regs, can I make a complaint to the Pahrump PD?

At the very least I would like a retraction on those threats. Personally or on air, not really fussed.

I’m not worried but I don’t think that she has any right to make those threats against me on an international radio show. Not to mention she has actually slandered me.

I wasn’t rude or derogatory, or abusive to her on that call at all.

I hope you go after her for both. She openly invited you to come on and ask ANY question you wanted, that’s on her show recording from when she called you out. You were civil and did just that. She then proceeds to threaten and slander you. By openly doxing you she puts you at risk with her crazy fans. Of course we know you are using your real name but she was trying to harm you that way with thinking she was outing you. She is a disgusting person.