Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127192 times)

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51810 on: November 17, 2018, 07:56:22 AM »
Between being plagued by internet connectivity problems and a foot of snow we got Thursday and Friday, I'm well over 200 pages behind.  I am never going to get caught up, and I see Dynamohum must have called into HW.  Did someone post a snippet of the show that I could listen to the call?  Or even link me to a post that could possibly get me caught up, pretty please?   I would be very grateful.   ;D

WTG Dynamo for calling in! 

Meanwhile, I'm going to attempt to work backwards to get caught up, but at the rate it's taking each page to load, I might be a year older by the time I am.   I actually missed reading here and all you guys' crazy posts.  This tells me it's official, and I have no life.  😂

She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51811 on: November 17, 2018, 07:58:19 AM »
Between being plagued by internet connectivity problems and a foot of snow we got Thursday and Friday, I'm well over 200 pages behind.  I am never going to get caught up, and I see Dynamohum must have called into HW.  Did someone post a snippet of the show that I could listen to the call?  Or even link me to a post that could possibly get me caught up, pretty please?   I would be very grateful.   ;D

WTG Dynamo for calling in! 

Meanwhile, I'm going to attempt to work backwards to get caught up, but at the rate it's taking each page to load, I might be a year older by the time I am.   I actually missed reading here and all you guys' crazy posts.  This tells me it's official, and I have no life.  😂

Check your PM's.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #51812 on: November 17, 2018, 08:01:48 AM »
Jesus Wept!

50+ pages? Are you serious? It took me 2 hours just skimming.

Well done  @DynamoHum

And thank you @HumanBeing for the link.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #51813 on: November 17, 2018, 08:04:41 AM »

Her getting boxes of stuff in the mail and she basically encourages people to keep sending her things.

Although Dale got reamed for doxxing her address, next door to the home of a minor celebrity

Also is it a coincidence that she gets an expensive guitar back after sending one out... hmmmm. I think it might have been a trade.

That, sir, is the world's worst trade.  The Bell Woody is $450 on a good day. Defaced with a Magic Mucker, worth less.  Poor guy's reputation is another thing.  Now people will know he subscribes to a shitshow.
Eh, nevermind...

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51814 on: November 17, 2018, 08:08:07 AM »
Jesus Wept!

50+ pages? Are you serious? It took me 2 hours just skimming.

Well done  @DynamoHum

And thank you @HumanBeing for the link.

You're welcome.

Yes Dynamo was an absolute legend last night  :)
Even knowing she'd get more targeted harassment against her family and herself she had the fortitude to plow ahead and face the Wade.

Praise Dynamo!  ;D

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #51815 on: November 17, 2018, 08:10:15 AM »
Just a thought should Dynamo call Pahrumph Sheriffs office and report that Heather accused her of making the call which has led to her listeners harassing Dynamo and her family? 1 They will know who made the call so they will know that it wasn't her. 2 Even if nothing major happens from it, it puts Heather on the local PD radar, which with some of the other activities she's been supposedly engaging in, isn't altogether a bad thing. And of course also report the threats

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #51816 on: November 17, 2018, 08:12:17 AM »
I stumbled upon a link from someone who must have recorded tonight's show.
If any person wants said link PM me.

Oh and only usernames I recognize will be provided the link. So Lasha, shoooooooo!  ;D

How lucky of you to come across such a link!   ;D

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #51817 on: November 17, 2018, 08:19:10 AM »
It is times like these that I wonder how Fort Rock and his Scorpion Army would have responded to all these shenanigans.
R.I.P. Sir.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

RIP FORT ROCK.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to respond?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #51818 on: November 17, 2018, 08:21:20 AM »
 Maybe winter lake is in town...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51819 on: November 17, 2018, 08:33:04 AM »
Maybe it's a "magic link."

Heather claimed DH was pirating her shows...

ALSO...

Heather's getting called out for what she's saying  is going to roll up on her.  Playing the "it's not worth living" game to the "I read the suicide note" comments (true or not, she's shitting on herself) to the DH called the police, etc., etc... 

The truth will out.  I'd prefer to watch it simmer for a while though...  Airyn's been suffering, I think it's only right that Heather goes through the stomach churns for a while.

Maybe, like Alex Jones had to finally admit, she's just playing a character (and not truly insane, ha!) It's all part of her grifting ways.  Of course, she's not a good enough actress to really pull this stuff off.

Ultimately, she said she's under medication which means that she's under a doctor's care. Now comes the issue of liability... If she's under a doctor's care, that doctor has some responsibility if she pulls off some bad behavior. I can't wait for her to be committed because she's playing her audience and the doctor gets word of what she's saying.
Eh, nevermind...

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51820 on: November 17, 2018, 08:33:35 AM »
Although Dale got reamed for doxxing her address, next door to the home of a minor celebrity
That, sir, is the world's worst trade.  The Bell Woody is $450 on a good day. Defaced with a Magic Mucker, worth less.  Poor guy's reputation is another thing.  Now people will know he subscribes to a shitshow.

Oh wow that is a big discrepancy in price. I have been out of the guitar loop for a while now but most everyone knows a Gibson Les Paul is expensive, I should have known.

I had an Epiphone Les Paul but I traded it for a Ibanez RGT42DXFM-TLF.

I have one other guitar that is a 'Hondo' that looks like a Van Halen with the red with white strips on it. I know very little about it but when I used to go to the guitar shop to get the action and such all worked on the guy, Chris Griffiths, who owned the shop always asked me if I was selling it and used to offer me a trade of any guitar he had. But I was stubborn and my good friend sold me that guitar and it had some sentimental value at the time.  The owner used to even make his own acoustic and electric guitars. This is the guy here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrison_Guitars

I don't play guitar these days nearly as much as I used to though.

I was more of a vocalist for our high school and University band (we never played in any bars or anything just for friends at parties). I blew my vocals out singing Nirvana's 'Rape Me' back in the day  ;D
We used to rent out a 4 track recorder back in the mid 90's and record tunes on the weekends. Then one of my buddies got n-Track computer software to record with.
I did post a few of them tunes over on BellGab months ago for shits and giggles hahaha

but I digress  ;D

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51821 on: November 17, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
hehe

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #51822 on: November 17, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »
Heidi was creampied.
I'M ALPHA AF

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #51823 on: November 17, 2018, 08:43:14 AM »
I just got off the phone with dispatch at the Nye County Sheriff's Office. The nice woman said she thinks the call log would need to be released under subpoena. I told her at least where I live, it's public record, and she suggested I call back Monday and speak to the records department.

Thank you for following up like that @SpookyTim
Praise BE

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51824 on: November 17, 2018, 08:47:02 AM »
Sorry if I missed it... Is there a compilation of the audio or the whole show? I would like to do a follow-up to all the messages to Karen.

I certainly hope that the Bell family has a lawyer on retainer to look at stuff just like this.
Eh, nevermind...