Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127554 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51855 on: November 17, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »
I've been calling SpookCat Spooky. Which isn't right because we have SpookyTim too. Cat is much better and much more appropriate. Hi Cat! Good morning Ellsters

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi, tigerlily :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #51856 on: November 17, 2018, 09:33:49 AM »
Thank you @DynamoHum. You held your composure like the real pro here. I am still sorting through all this in my mind, still in a state of shock.

There is a lot to take in I agree, I haven’t heard all of the rest of the show either. I was half way around the cricket pitch with the dogs when I got a message saying the police were at her door, which I have to say still make me snort at even now.

There’s a lot of serious shit in there as well ... she’s well off her rocker and I think she threw herself over the edge well and truly. It will be interesting to listen to the rest of the show .. there are a few choice portions about doxxing me that I need to get clips of in order to contact a few parties with to get some balls rolling I think.

She wanted me to call in, I called in and asked a perfectly legitimate question (albeit a very difficult one) and I had to take the line that I wasn’t in all reality going to get another chance, so I weighed my hand and asked the one question that is most pertinent to the situation.

I do think KTOX need to hear that call as well.... anyone got a contact?

We will be unravelling that for a while.

Also sad that nobody (I don’t think) heard me call her sweetcheeks!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #51857 on: November 17, 2018, 09:34:01 AM »
Pretty sure it's chicken butt.

I don't think it is chicken butt because she is not that clever. But it is someone who loves sock puppets. Minddazzle followers are like the ones below that offer to follow if followed. Minddazzle is very impressed with himself.

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #51858 on: November 17, 2018, 09:34:06 AM »
That would be a fun bet to have with her wouldn’t it?

So I need some guidance re what to do about these threats... FCC regs, can I make a complaint to the Pahrump PD?

At the very least I would like a retraction on those threats. Personally or on air, not really fussed.

I’m not worried but I don’t think that she has any right to make those threats against me on an international radio show. Not to mention she has actually slandered me.

I wasn’t rude or derogatory, or abusive to her on that call at all.
She actually stated on the show she used your PRIVATE subscription info to gain your name and address then stated your full name online. This is a violation of privacy law not to mention the other threats on you and you could take action against her.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51859 on: November 17, 2018, 09:34:46 AM »
Wasn't that the Bill that had some classless comments on Asians?

So many insults it just merges into one.. i can go back and look at my screenies, you are probably right. Vulgarity is probably a one way street for Bill.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #51860 on: November 17, 2018, 09:35:19 AM »
The local radio station and newspaper probably get the logs but it looks like the newspaper is a very limited operation and the KNYE "news" is just a lady posting community announcements. Not sure what else is out there

Thanks for checking this out, Tim. We have a whole pantheon of heroes from last night's Mega Meltdown. Praises to all of you with DH leading the Pack
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #51861 on: November 17, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »
What are the chances of her getting in trouble with the FCC over this?

I tried the stream at the 13 watt Utah station last night,  I didn't get it to work, not sure if they were down or not.  Didn't check KCAA but that would have been a good path for FCC to engage.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #51862 on: November 17, 2018, 09:36:02 AM »
She actually stated on the show she used your PRIVATE subscription info to gain your name and address then stated your full name online. This is a violation of privacy law not to mention the other threats on you and you could take action against her.

It would be wonderful if this were the moment that she learned that, yes, the rules do apply to her, too.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #51863 on: November 17, 2018, 09:36:10 AM »

Ding Ding that was what I was looking for .. thank you! So that’s clearly against the PayPal terms and conditions ... I could almost certainly get her PayPal account closed down for that... she’d be up shit street then wouldn’t she?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #51864 on: November 17, 2018, 09:37:13 AM »
Someone do a welfare check on the Art Coffee Pot, I'm worried it's now in a million pieces...

I was thinking along those lines. There was a break between talking to DDH and the police showing up where she could have had a meltdown and trashed the place. Terrible, no?  Something like that and then company expectantly arrives!  There is no hope for Art's Coffee Pot. The featherites should send teabags from now on.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #51865 on: November 17, 2018, 09:37:16 AM »
Ding Ding that was what I was looking for .. thank you! So that’s clearly against the PayPal terms and conditions ... I could almost certainly get her PayPal account closed down for that... she’d be up shit street then wouldn’t she?

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #51866 on: November 17, 2018, 09:37:27 AM »
I've been calling SpookCat Spooky. Which isn't right because we have SpookyTim too. Cat is much better and much more appropriate. Hi Cat! Good morning Ellsters

Oh my I can't praise you again but that is one handsome kitteh!
Praise BE

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #51867 on: November 17, 2018, 09:38:11 AM »

Do it. Listening now. She needs to come down a couple pegs.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

LittleChris

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot