Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127413 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51945 on: November 17, 2018, 12:08:19 PM »
Her entire premise is Art was some sort of brilliant talent scout, heard her on BellGab, and plucked her out of obscurity.  But was he? 

Let's ask (Redacted) about an earlier choice, someone who already had an established show, someone Art already had filling in for him, someone who's skills were already developed and on display who Art didn't have to train:

Art is the total package, and Nooron is the empty wrapping.

If talent agent Bell didn't know or care that Noory sucked, why would we think it was different with Heater?

The fact is, Art didn't much care about the quality of either show going forward- he just wanted to leave.  And what did Art have to say about Heater?  Mostly that people should listen to her because she came from BellGab, and that she'd gotten better. 

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #51946 on: November 17, 2018, 12:08:47 PM »
She's very bold and proud of her heritage.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Excellent,  bring it on Redacted, you complete loser.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #51947 on: November 17, 2018, 12:10:06 PM »
A walking contradiction.

One rule for her and another rule for everyone else.

She even helped out tagging the Art Bell torrent file.

So she can stick it where the sun doesn't shine if she gets uppity about sharing a file or two.

;D

Bohemian Hobo rules

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51948 on: November 17, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
I think it’s an internet hookup ... wasn’t she was excited about ending the show last night so she could phone and talk to her love?  And since she has said that she doesn’t leave her abode except after dark to take her trash out etc.  not sure how she would be meeting someone in real life outside radio and internet land.  Something in my gut says they may be having that steamy sex but online and not in person.

The phone thing would definitely be her bailiwick  ;D
She routinely talks to people for 5 or 6 hours on the phone/skype.
Plus that past work experience as a fetish sex phone operator is a unique skill.

I got to hand it to her. She can carry a conversation. I'd just be so tired of her gums flapping.
Whoever this new beau is has now entered into the realm of a women who has not been with a man for 10 years. Weeeew boy.
I fear she's going to go fatal attraction on his ass once he starts lovin' her up.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #51949 on: November 17, 2018, 12:13:02 PM »
The phone thing would definitely be her bailiwick  ;D
She routinely talks to people for 5 or 6 hours on the phone/skype.
Plus that past work experience as a fetish sex phone operator is a unique skill.

I got to hand it to her. She can carry a conversation. I'd just be so tired of her gums flapping.
Whoever this new beau is has now entered into the realm of a women who has not been with a man for 10 years. Weeeew boy.
I fear she's going to go fatal attraction on his ass once he starts lovin' her up.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51950 on: November 17, 2018, 12:13:18 PM »
Excellent,  bring it on Redacted, you complete loser.

You could sense that assertiveness as she wrote that.
She's drinking her own kool-aid  ;D

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #51951 on: November 17, 2018, 12:19:17 PM »
Has anyone else noticed Bart has been extremely quiet during all of this? My man must be working on something BIG.

Also, I will miss the big show tonight due to a paranormal event, will there be a recording?
Yes we are recording tonight. Links will be posted at some point.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51952 on: November 17, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #51953 on: November 17, 2018, 12:34:45 PM »
Listening to the playback... Around 50 minutes into the show, that sweet story about Midnight was great. Ruined by the host interjecting her spew.

At 130 minutes, that sure sounds like she's climbing into a statement that could be construed as suicidal...

That whole truth thing could come back and bite her...  Is that a promise that she's making that if she is caught lying that she has to go away to the corn field?  DH's recording of her Skype call might be rather revealing... Eh?

Eh, nevermind.  The best line was her guest host who quipped about precognition.

Edit:. I wonder if Skype would be easy to hand over the record on who disconnected that call...
Eh, nevermind...

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #51954 on: November 17, 2018, 12:54:59 PM »
Holy smokes. I'm up to the part where she had to go to the door.  😳

i was imagining her getting stabbed to death while that guy was saying, "Art's up there laughing."
This place is terrible.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51955 on: November 17, 2018, 12:56:10 PM »
i was imagining her getting stabbed to death while that guy was saying, "Art's up there laughing."

Hahahaha!

I just got to that part...  I do find it funny that she did the same thing to Art and now she's talking about karma... What a disconnect!
Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #51956 on: November 17, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
Listening now - she's going on about never lying to the public, Art's rule, blah blah.

But she lied about moving to a place she'd been living for ages!

This woman knows no dissonance.

This is a very good point and one she can't back pedal from. She did lie about where she was living and Art knew it was a lie.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #51957 on: November 17, 2018, 01:09:48 PM »
I think this will be the watershed moment that marks a downward spiral for miss wade

I agree but she wasn't going to be able to continue her show, in its present form, without supplementing her income.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #51958 on: November 17, 2018, 01:17:41 PM »
At 185 minutes/3:05 into the podcast file, she gave PayPal cause to kill her account.

Maybe her friends (friends in high places) can loan her money after her revenue stream ends.  Scotland Yard pays good coin...

As for all of the men who call with great radio voices, I wonder if they listen to her to feel better about themselves... You know, a confidence booster.  Maybe their ratings aren't so great or they can't get a job, maybe it's just they feel complacent and want to make sure that they're not doing bad radio. Sometimes you got to see how it's done wrong to prevent yourself from doing the exact same thing.

Back to decorating the goddamn Christmas tree.  We put it up to keep the neighbors from thinking we're satanists.

Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #51959 on: November 17, 2018, 01:23:25 PM »

She wanted me to call in, I called in and asked a perfectly legitimate question (albeit a very difficult one) and I had to take the line that I wasn’t in all reality going to get another chance, so I weighed my hand and asked the one question that is most pertinent to the situation.

You're did great DH! I agree you'll not get another chance more than likely.  She'll taunt you and call you out as a coward  but won't let you through again. Unfortunately she has control and can spin this to really her fans into a frenzy.