Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125940 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51990 on: November 17, 2018, 03:37:00 PM »
Heater always mentions talking to Art on the phone, never F2F.  He had to be dodging that nut case.  Even when he was in the hospital, I got the feeling she didn't actually go there to see him.

I wasn't there  ::) but if I were to make an estimate, I would say 94% of her contact with Art was over the phone 82%, skype 10%, and email 2% even though he was typically 300 or so feet away.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #51991 on: November 17, 2018, 03:38:55 PM »
I think it’s an internet hookup ... wasn’t she was excited about ending the show last night so she could phone and talk to her love?  And since she has said that she doesn’t leave her abode except after dark to take her trash out etc.  not sure how she would be meeting someone in real life outside radio and internet land.  Something in my gut says they may be having that steamy sex but online and not in person.
Please be an ellgabber playing the long con and catfishing her

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #51992 on: November 17, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
Dynamohum got through, Wad hung up on her after a few minutes. Allegedly cops showed up to cuckshack to do a welfare check. Feathers was heated for the rest of the show.

I'm trying to catch up but still behind here.

I expect she will have smashed some things in a rage after that show, perhaps even during that long-ish break she took. I also expect this to be the weekend from hell for her, she is likely to be all over the place and "self-medicating" too. Poor kitties is all I can say.

I'm surprised she and her fantabulous code ninjas don't know how easy it is to call in with a false phone number. I'm sure somebody somewhere set Dynamo up to look bad. Using a fake call-in number to the police would not be hard to do in this day and age.

Oh, the drama...

I will not be able to listen live tonight (bummer! the time on a Saturday night is really hard for me!) but I hope you post the recording asap so I can listen to it... I can't wait!  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #51993 on: November 17, 2018, 03:41:35 PM »
Heater always mentions talking to Art on the phone, never F2F.  He had to be dodging that nut case.  Even when he was in the hospital, I got the feeling she didn't actually go there to see him.

He already boofed MITD, he would have been too proud to say he goofed with putting Heater in the seat.   Art was a sneaky guy, I still say he pushed Area51 to get Heater arrested and out of the area.  Only puzzle in this is selling the shack to her - unless he was trying to get a return on it, holding the loan with min risk  - might make sense since SirusXM could have given Art a gift by paying for all or part of it (I know Art boasted once about XM paying for something), why not get something out of it.  Who knows, maybe only his wife.

Now we just gotta see how long her manic stage lasts before she crashes to the ground hog stage.  @SpookyTim is right, this would likely already be over if we ignored her; it would become clear that no one cares - she's got energy right now trying to "show us", and she'll try to stay on just to prove that point...  I pity the Art Bell Coffee Pot, I'm sure she smashed it last night  R.I.P.
As far as the house, I could see it being very similar to the way he pushed karen into buying KNYE if you listen to her story.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #51994 on: November 17, 2018, 03:42:54 PM »
We’re all minions of the great Bart Ell :)

Speaking of which, where is Bart Ell lately? I miss him!

Praise BE!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #51995 on: November 17, 2018, 03:44:53 PM »

The mishigoss :o

You said it bigtime, pawpourri! Also meshuganah!  ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #51996 on: November 17, 2018, 03:46:22 PM »
I like Kolby.  To Heather's credit, she treats him kindly.  And he's holding a cat!   :)

Her. Her. Her. Kolby is a woman. Her.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #51997 on: November 17, 2018, 03:47:50 PM »
What are the chances of her getting in trouble with the FCC over this?

Does the FCC have authority over podcasts? Perhaps only that it was broadcast on those two tiny over-the-air station, yes? But podcasts over the internet? Anyone know about this?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #51998 on: November 17, 2018, 03:48:28 PM »
I wasn't there  ::) but if I were to make an estimate, I would say 94% of her contact with Art was over the phone 82%, skype 10%, and email 2% even though he was typically 300 or so feet away.
No SW SSB, HAM, or push-to-talk walkie-talkie action?  :-[

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #51999 on: November 17, 2018, 03:50:51 PM »
Does the FCC have authority over podcasts? Perhaps only that it was broadcast on those two tiny over-the-air station, yes? But podcasts over the internet? Anyone know about this?
And, I think, the few real radio stations her program was on, purportedly, are on rural Indian Reservations which, maybe, have their own laws, regulations, and rules? Idk. But also likely not many complaints going to come from listeners to those weak stations. As if the FCC, really, responds to complaints in cases of obscenity or such for "radio" at night. Now if she was pirating a signal, interfering with a broadcast station frequency, etc than maybe....

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #52000 on: November 17, 2018, 03:51:45 PM »
I wonder how small I can go before you need a magnifying glass to read it.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52001 on: November 17, 2018, 03:52:23 PM »
And, I think, the few real radio stations her program was on, purportedly, are on rural Indian Reservations which, maybe, have their own laws, regulations, and rules? Idk. But also likely not many complaints going to come from listeners to those weak stations. As if the FCC, really, responds to complaints in cases of obscenity or such for "radio" at night. Now if she was pirating a signal, interfering with a broadcast station frequency, etc than maybe....
They might be interested in the redskin, fire water clip then

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52002 on: November 17, 2018, 03:59:05 PM »
Kolby is a lady, but I understand the confusion. She does seem like a sweet soul.
Per her posts on the former Fringe page, she has a very hard lot in life, less than no money, health problems, an autistic daughter, and daily visits from aliens and others. I am not joking here, she really struggles and I do have a soft spot for her, it's a very tough life for her.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #52003 on: November 17, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »
They might be interested in the redskin, fire water clip then
Ouch.

Yep, and the likely, I haven't listened, to all the "white" people type of new-agey guests who claim some Indian heritage, knowledge, etc....

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52004 on: November 17, 2018, 04:01:40 PM »
Just a thought should Dynamo call Pahrumph Sheriffs office and report that Heather accused her of making the call which has led to her listeners harassing Dynamo and her family? 1 They will know who made the call so they will know that it wasn't her. 2 Even if nothing major happens from it, it puts Heather on the local PD radar, which with some of the other activities she's been supposedly engaging in, isn't altogether a bad thing. And of course also report the threats

Actually, that would be a very good idea! +1, PP