Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125807 times)

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52050 on: November 17, 2018, 09:40:43 PM »
Ding. Ding. Ding.

WC, I think you nailed it.

Omg.. listening to the fill in "caller" guest host while freaked-out Heather went to answer the door. This is getting to be Falkie like prankstering. Where does this self perpetuating comedy of dunces end? As I posted for years, Heather and Falkie should co-host a show but their egos won't let them, each sees the others limitations but can't see their own. Falkie and Heather's rare combination of offsetting skills and limitations, and lack of common sense could  be radio gold.
Storage container/double wide compound in the Kingdom of Nye at night for Cat Ladies.
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #52051 on: November 17, 2018, 09:42:07 PM »
@Jedimiller  I did a screen shot of you threatening me tonight in chat. It has been sent to my friends in the police department. Have no doubt if you come to NJ I will make sure you go to jail. You and Garrett bring it. This is a thread on the internet, this is not real life...but come at me bro. You will regret it

Hahahaha I wast even in chat. But whatever. Id never travel there to see u. U wish lol
I'M ALPHA AF

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #52052 on: November 17, 2018, 09:48:13 PM »
Omg.. listening to the fill in "caller" guest host while freaked-out Heather went to answer the door. This is getting to be Falkie like prankstering. Where does this self perpetuating comedy of dunces end? As I posted for years, Heather and Falkie should co-host, it would be radio gold, but their egos won't let them, each see the others limitations but can't see their own.

I would actually listen to that I think. I might need a few drinks beforehand though.

Good to see you, WC.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52053 on: November 17, 2018, 09:53:10 PM »
Really they are just the pool of average that has been decimated with brain damage, poor nutrition, substance issues, dementia and other issues. Heather's I.Q. I would peg surprisingly high at about 115. She has just never formally cultivated her intellect and relies on brief moments of clever verbal wit to compensate. Her issues seem to center around emotionally driven selective observation (tunnel vision) and dissonance plus probably some of things that have been suggested .

analyze me!

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52054 on: November 17, 2018, 09:55:37 PM »
I would actually listen to that I think. I might need a few drinks beforehand though.

Good to see you, WC.

Trailer park boys appeal for all the "broken" people .. whatever gets you through the night.

We are all Falkies

Love them ALL

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #52055 on: November 17, 2018, 10:04:43 PM »
He had the best line of the night...  The precognitive dreaming line... 

She should send him an Amazon grift card 😀

Omg.. listening to the fill in "caller" guest host while freaked-out Heather went to answer the door. This is getting to be Falkie like prankstering. Where does this self perpetuating comedy of dunces end? As I posted for years, Heather and Falkie should co-host a show but their egos won't let them, each sees the others limitations but can't see their own. Falkie and Heather's rare combination of offsetting skills and limitations, and lack of common sense could  be radio gold.
Storage container/double wide compound in the Kingdom of Nye at night for Cat Ladies.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #52056 on: November 17, 2018, 10:07:36 PM »
WC, you're hitting on all 6 cylinders tonight.  Did you take the "Limitless" pill?

I was attracted to the Trailer Park Boys for the cussing, it was legendary.  The first few seasons were pretty darn good.

Trailer park boys appeal for all the "broken" people .. whatever gets you through the night.

We are all Falkies

Love them ALL

Eh, nevermind...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #52057 on: November 17, 2018, 10:10:11 PM »
Whatever the intelligence of the callers/listeners,  Heather is more listenable than Noory because she actually tries. And her trying is so amateurish it's funny.  Art knew what to do because he had a gift and years of honed experience.  All Heather has is the wisdom of Art's remembered words without his gift or experience to actually understand the wisdom.

For example.. she talked about; The wisdom from Art about never letting Art catch her in a lie while on the air,  is so telling of Heather's of limitations. It's about not getting "caught" in a lie, it isn't about telling lies.

She is attempting interpreting his wisdom literally and rigidly based on ego without the background knowledge or experience to know how to adapt the rules to a dynamic situations.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #52058 on: November 17, 2018, 10:11:33 PM »
...or interpreting for her convenience...

She is attempting interpreting his wisdom literally and rigidly based on ego without the background knowledge or experience to know how to adapt the rules to a dynamic situations.
Eh, nevermind...

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52059 on: November 17, 2018, 10:13:19 PM »

Good to see you, WC.

Glad to be here

We are ALL... ^^^^^

I miss Nancy and Lasha.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52060 on: November 17, 2018, 10:28:25 PM »
@Dyna-X i really need to be analyzed.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52061 on: November 17, 2018, 10:35:09 PM »
i really hope it's that mean scary nazi racist guy.

Does he have Hitler's Brain?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52062 on: November 17, 2018, 10:36:16 PM »
ACHTUNG! FRAU HEATER'S NEW LOOK
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I watched that movie on Roku just the other night!  What a piece of shit that was!

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52063 on: November 17, 2018, 10:36:18 PM »
Does he have Hitler's Brain?

he has a purple headed brain...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #52064 on: November 17, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
analyze me!
But, but, butt...
I think you have a lot going for you (handsome, witty, above average intelligence 120+ IQ, creative.) I don't really think you are a Nazi. I think you have been through some life situations that really pissed you off or made you feel abandoned and you fear that vulnerability. To compensate for this you keep yourself enigmatic by creating a lot of noise and to drown out the signal. Your life's goal is to be recognized for your talents and find and keep a mate with a nice butt. Relax a bit, friend :)