Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126669 times)

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52110 on: November 18, 2018, 05:43:54 AM »
@steve paging @steve you're on, can you pronounce AMG in Deutsch please?

~lilts*~ Ah Emm Gay

* lilting in German isn't easy
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #52111 on: November 18, 2018, 05:52:25 AM »
On the surface it seems like a slam dunk, doesn't it?

Here is the problem...
The message from Airyn.
I tweeted it, put it on YouTube... I made sure as many people as possible heard her message.
Now what kind of weasel would I be if I rewarded something that did the opposite of her message?
The worst kind of weasel!
I don't want to be a weasel, I am a man of honor and great looks!
That's not to disparage the call, the meltdown it caused is already legendary.
The composure was delicious, too.

HOWEVER

The real H.O.F. moment of that call was not the first question.
The squatter clearly stated that her magic music license covers downloads.
How many of you have mentioned that since?
From my quick scan of the last million pages it seems zero of you did.
Disappointing.
Chasing that sizzle and forgetting the steak.
Not one person took that clip and tweeted SESAC?
You're slipping, people!

Did you not notice how quickly she wanted off that topic?
She was prepared for the first question, she has no issues fucking with the lives of those two kids.
It's the second question that she does not want talked about and she did everything she could to make sure people forgot about it.

Someone should nominate that for the H.O.F., it's the real winner.

I polled a few of the current members of the hall. @Richard Groyper feels that no women should ever be in the hall and @GravitySucks thinks it needed more ass. I told him the ass was there, she was the one taking the call.
It did feel like a slam dunk. I forgot about Airyn’s message. So I get it about the first question and the HOF. About the second question and your comment about us slipping is on target. I tried to stop my slip. Reading about music in a podcast is like going down a rabbit hole. We have ASCAP, BMI and SESAC (commonly called the “PROs” or performing rights organizations).   Podcasts are meant to be downloaded, which implicates other rights under copyright law.  Music users typically are required to get permission from the artists and composers to play their music. As per the lawyers “Beware of Music in Your Podcasts”.  All this is way too much legal mumbo jumbo for me to understand. I guess it is best for a podcast not to play music.
In closing, I nominate @DynamoHum  for the HOF for asking the question about SESAC on her phone call to HW.
In closing, you are not the worst kind of weasel

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52112 on: November 18, 2018, 06:06:38 AM »

What does that even mean?????
Run along and play with your star wars toys, before breakfast

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #52113 on: November 18, 2018, 06:07:34 AM »
Thanks everyone who came to the show last night. Sorry I was like a slowly deflating Unicorn swimming pool toy. Very tired, but you were all fab apart from Miller who is a whiny piece of shit who is unable to even own up to being in a chat room.
I'm still interested in hearing about your IMs with the producer.  Coffee pot drama and trash outside, oh my...  Maybe you can save it for when you call in again, though I doubt that would survive the dump button.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52114 on: November 18, 2018, 06:15:46 AM »
On the surface it seems like a slam dunk, doesn't it?

Here is the problem...
The message from Airyn.
I tweeted it, put it on YouTube... I made sure as many people as possible heard her message.
Now what kind of weasel would I be if I rewarded something that did the opposite of her message?
The worst kind of weasel!
I don't want to be a weasel, I am a man of honor and great looks!
That's not to disparage the call, the meltdown it caused is already legendary.
The composure was delicious, too.

HOWEVER

The real H.O.F. moment of that call was not the first question.
The squatter clearly stated that her magic music license covers downloads.
How many of you have mentioned that since?
From my quick scan of the last million pages it seems zero of you did.
Disappointing.
Chasing that sizzle and forgetting the steak.
Not one person took that clip and tweeted SESAC?
You're slipping, people!

Did you not notice how quickly she wanted off that topic?
She was prepared for the first question, she has no issues fucking with the lives of those two kids.
It's the second question that she does not want talked about and she did everything she could to make sure people forgot about it.

Someone should nominate that for the H.O.F., it's the real winner.

I polled a few of the current members of the hall. @Richard Groyper feels that no women should ever be in the hall and @GravitySucks thinks it needed more ass. I told him the ass was there, she was the one taking the call.
I'll be damned, you're right in listening again notice the composure on the first topic, I dare say she wanted that brought up. It increases her sympathy grift game.  The music stuff though and her voice inflection changes, she completely lost her shit.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52115 on: November 18, 2018, 06:17:15 AM »
I'll be damned, you're right

Don't be surprised, I always am.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52116 on: November 18, 2018, 06:17:25 AM »
Thanks everyone who came to the show last night. Sorry I was like a slowly deflating Unicorn swimming pool toy. Very tired, but you were all fab apart from Miller who is a whiny piece of shit who is unable to even own up to being in a chat room.

You were great. The show was fun. Nice job by all three of you. Thanks for all the effort.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52117 on: November 18, 2018, 06:17:51 AM »
In closing, I nominate @DynamoHum  for the HOF for asking the question about SESAC on her phone call to HW.

See how easy that was?
Granted.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #52118 on: November 18, 2018, 06:18:04 AM »
Everyone does not seem to be included. I got kick out and banned from the chat for asking to play the skype call where you got hung up on. What is that all about? You all said no one gets kicked out unless they dox some one. I never did. Seems like fascist censorship to me. You suppose to be about truth but when I as,Ed for proof I get the boot???

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52119 on: November 18, 2018, 06:18:56 AM »
@Jedimiller  I did a screen shot of you threatening me tonight in chat. It has been sent to my friends in the police department. Have no doubt if you come to NJ I will make sure you go to jail. You and Garrett bring it. This is a thread on the internet, this is not real life...but come at me bro. You will regret it
You took a screen shot of Miller's threat of his coming to your home with Garrett. Good thinking. I guess Miller does not know of your connections with law enforcement. What a nitwit to make a threat with so many witnesses reading his words. I imagine Miller will quote Shaggy's words "It Wasn't Me"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52120 on: November 18, 2018, 06:19:12 AM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52121 on: November 18, 2018, 06:22:21 AM »

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52122 on: November 18, 2018, 06:22:52 AM »
Don't be surprised, I always am.

My Liege. Ty

@FISH ty!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52123 on: November 18, 2018, 06:23:39 AM »
See how easy that was?
Granted.
PRAISE BE to @Bart Ell on this Sunday morning. Our first "GIRL" in the HOF.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52124 on: November 18, 2018, 06:23:46 AM »
See how easy that was?
Granted.

okay, fine! but she has to stay on her side of the hall. and she doesn't get snack privileges.