Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127190 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52215 on: November 18, 2018, 08:34:30 AM »
Link to last nights show.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kBcHAFQmS-MwY66feCcuLKfFcqd6CVHT
Big thanks to @Moosie for moderation and behind the scenes stuff, @Malliard for our on the spot interview, @Spookcat for her comments, @damon, and @AngiefromNJ as well and a huge thanks to @sean92008 for being part of the show too. Lots of fun much love to you all.

Thanks,  I'm looking forward to listening later!   :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #52216 on: November 18, 2018, 08:36:00 AM »
Sounds like I need to wear some posh shite for my blueing up ritual :O

Here is some super secret stolen future-echo vid of DH being HOFed.

I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #52217 on: November 18, 2018, 08:36:20 AM »
-_-

@Moosie !! Bring the wine box!

@Spookcat here sip a small box with me my dear please.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'd really like to avoid the clean up as I'm looking forward to @wr250 's MusicThong and I don't think I could get it all cleaned up by then.
Praise BE

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #52218 on: November 18, 2018, 08:37:24 AM »
@Bobs Your Uncle I think her unwavering search for truth in spite of the lemmings gnawing at her ankles deserved the HOF as much as exposing a couple of Heather's larger lies.

I agree with you...and myself.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #52219 on: November 18, 2018, 08:42:41 AM »
I agree with you...and myself.

I agree with your agreement of my agreement and I also agree you are being very agreeable  ;D
Praise BE

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #52220 on: November 18, 2018, 08:45:37 AM »
I agree with your agreement of my agreement and I also agree you are being very agreeable  ;D

I agree with the agreement to your agreement with his agreement. Don't you agree?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #52221 on: November 18, 2018, 08:45:57 AM »
Is The Jedi, Heather's new lover?  She seems to have the Force with her on  Friday night's show. Jedi's have big light sabers.

I'm liking this newly invented Heather,  version 4.0.
Tuff Talk'in ...Take no prisoners..
Thin skinned egomaniacal. Falkie's got nothing on Heather now.. 
Fun stuff "You go Girl" Team Heather, lemmings off the ciff, follow you to the end... meow

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #52222 on: November 18, 2018, 08:46:12 AM »
I agree with the agreement to your agreement with his agreement. Don't you agree?

I concur
Praise BE

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52223 on: November 18, 2018, 08:48:28 AM »
Heidi was so nice and Heather attacked like a vicious cunt. No way is an outsider going to listen to that and not see Heidi is the victim here. Not only did Heather use Heidi's Paypal information to doxx her, she made a threat as well. Does Heather have a friend in Scotland Yard who will deal with Heidi for her? Probably not, but that was a threat. Anyone who runs a podcast or subscribes to one should be horrified by what Heather did - this is a subscription killer, as well as really bad publicity for Paypal. Make as much noise as possible.  This should be taken seriously by not only Paypal, but the affiliate stations that broadcast her shit show. If you want to "sue them all", add LNM to the list.

Ask these affiliates if they listened Friday night, if they're aware of what they broadcast.

We know Fred at KCAA is so desperate for content he isn't going to give a shit. Some of these others might be worth contacting and making them aware of the situation. I would think they have some responsibility.

KYAH 540 AM   
http://www.yahradio540.com

KiYQ Radio Station Las Vegas  107.1 FM
http://www.kiyq.org

Mowhawk Nation Radio 92.3 FM
http://www.kweradio.ca

Black Swamp Digital Radio
https://unknownspirit.com

Heather must really hate Art's family to say on the air she read "the letter" that proves Art killed himself. If she has information that contradicts what the police and coroner determined, she should be brought in for questioning. We're hearing Art was beginning to realize he made a mistake bringing Heather into the lives of his family, now he's dead. Less than a month after he signed the cuckshed over to her. Maybe nobody called the police on Heather Friday night, they just showed up to let her know they were listening.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #52224 on: November 18, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
I concur

Now let the forum have a quorum on the consensus census

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #52225 on: November 18, 2018, 08:53:15 AM »
You are now eating steak instead of chasing sizzle.

Unfortunately on a diet so sizzle is all I'm allowed ::sniff::
Praise BE

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #52226 on: November 18, 2018, 08:54:01 AM »

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52227 on: November 18, 2018, 08:54:29 AM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb

@DynamoHum, as you requested, I just re-listened to the first link and then listened to your skype recording (second link).  The analysis is very revealing ...

I’d like to point out that last night, you asked several times if anyone heard you calling her sweet cheeks and everyone in chat and show was like .... no ... but your recording allows us to hear your side after Heather had muted you ... and how you kept talking, not realizing that the audience could not hear you, you mentioned the Area 51 thing and then called her sweet cheeks and again repeated you wanted to ask about the Area 51 invasion because you are a bit worried about her with that one.

That part did not go over the airwaves/interwebs!

I sincerely hope that those who troll on here for the fringe and for heather (i.e. @Jedimiller) take the time to listen to both recordings and perhaps spread the truth out there.  It really is so unfair that People listening to the show on Friday night only have Heathers misleading and manipulative side. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52228 on: November 18, 2018, 08:55:09 AM »
Does she have "the evidence", if so that could be a crime?  I don't know about Nevada, but could it be withholding evidence or tampering with evidence?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52229 on: November 18, 2018, 08:57:06 AM »
Also, operations or the host can go back and edit out parts of the program.  I have heard Norry does that.