Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124875 times)

Norm

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52515 on: November 19, 2018, 12:05:16 AM »
Just to clarify - did Heather say she never lies, or never lies on the air?

Because if she had her pistol out, we'd have heard about it sometime over the next 2 hours (or however much time there was left in the show after she came back)

"Nye County Sheriff Officer's Safety Warning: Officers responding to the residence of Heather Wade are advised occupant is in possession of a firearm and to use extreme caution when attempting contact."

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52516 on: November 19, 2018, 12:47:45 AM »
Damon get a life. Ur just like heidi. When u call an show and dont come up with a good topic just talk crap youre disrespecting the host. Bringing up Bart had no place in any conversation. If you have talked about bigfoot or aliens I wouldnt have any problem.  Only annoying listeners call and attack the host or bring up stupid things.

Capt Emo.  How many times have you been arrested?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52517 on: November 19, 2018, 12:50:09 AM »
On the surface it seems like a slam dunk, doesn't it?

Here is the problem...
The message from Airyn.
I tweeted it, put it on YouTube... I made sure as many people as possible heard her message.
Now what kind of weasel would I be if I rewarded something that did the opposite of her message?
The worst kind of weasel!
I don't want to be a weasel, I am a man of honor and great looks!
That's not to disparage the call, the meltdown it caused is already legendary.
The composure was delicious, too.

HOWEVER

The real H.O.F. moment of that call was not the first question.
The squatter clearly stated that her magic music license covers downloads.
How many of you have mentioned that since?
From my quick scan of the last million pages it seems zero of you did.
Disappointing.
Chasing that sizzle and forgetting the steak.
Not one person took that clip and tweeted SESAC?
You're slipping, people!

Did you not notice how quickly she wanted off that topic?
She was prepared for the first question, she has no issues fucking with the lives of those two kids.
It's the second question that she does not want talked about and she did everything she could to make sure people forgot about it.

Someone should nominate that for the H.O.F., it's the real winner.

I polled a few of the current members of the hall. @Richard Groyper feels that no women should ever be in the hall and @GravitySucks thinks it needed more ass. I told him the ass was there, she was the one taking the call.

What the fuck, Chuck?  You didn't ask me.  Ask me.  Go ahead.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52518 on: November 19, 2018, 12:52:21 AM »
It did feel like a slam dunk. I forgot about Airyn’s message. So I get it about the first question and the HOF. About the second question and your comment about us slipping is on target. I tried to stop my slip. Reading about music in a podcast is like going down a rabbit hole. We have ASCAP, BMI and SESAC (commonly called the “PROs” or performing rights organizations).   Podcasts are meant to be downloaded, which implicates other rights under copyright law.  Music users typically are required to get permission from the artists and composers to play their music. As per the lawyers “Beware of Music in Your Podcasts”.  All this is way too much legal mumbo jumbo for me to understand. I guess it is best for a podcast not to play music.
In closing, I nominate @DynamoHum  for the HOF for asking the question about SESAC on her phone call to HW.
In closing, you are not the worst kind of weasel

I've been busy working.  would somebody pls pm me the call? 

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52519 on: November 19, 2018, 12:52:36 AM »
@DynamoHum she said she had your physical address.. isn't that a bluff? Paypal doesn't have that kind of info

Paypal does have that kind of info I use it to give shipping info all the time.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #52520 on: November 19, 2018, 01:07:26 AM »
I've been busy working.  would somebody pls pm me the call?
I just PMed you the call in question Gunny.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #52521 on: November 19, 2018, 01:08:57 AM »
Link to last nights show.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kBcHAFQmS-MwY66feCcuLKfFcqd6CVHT
Big thanks to @Moosie for moderation and behind the scenes stuff, @Malliard for our on the spot interview, @Spookcat for her comments, @damon, and @AngiefromNJ as well and a huge thanks to @sean92008 for being part of the show too. Lots of fun much love to you all.
+1

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52522 on: November 19, 2018, 01:09:04 AM »
WR250 acts like a chat nazi worse than Heather Wade and Michael Vera. Can't ask a question for proof. Only reason why I listened to ponyboy show. Thank god Jason doesn't act like you on wade gab.

sounds to me that you suck cock by choice.  Fuck off Capt Emo (favorite) sock puppet.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52523 on: November 19, 2018, 01:14:33 AM »
Just think @Jedimiller , if you had given HW a Gibson where would you be now? You missed the boat.

If Capt Emo had given Heather a geetar, he'd still be cucked.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #52524 on: November 19, 2018, 01:17:59 AM »
Damon get a life. Ur just like heidi. When u call an show and dont come up with a good topic just talk crap youre disrespecting the host. Bringing up Bart had no place in any conversation. If you have talked about bigfoot or aliens I wouldnt have any problem.  Only annoying listeners call and attack the host or bring up stupid things.
So @Jedimiller, why don't you call in to Heather's show to talk about Bigfoot and/or Aliens? Also when you said "aliens", do you mean space aliens or illegal aliens from Earth? Also if an alien from outer space does lands on Earth, is it an illegal alien? I will be waiting for your answer @Jedimiller.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52525 on: November 19, 2018, 02:24:22 AM »
I’m listening to last night’s podcast - good job @ponyboysunset , @DynamoHum and @wr250.  Riveting!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52526 on: November 19, 2018, 02:58:17 AM »
Well, we already know she's said Dynamo called the sheriff, which she did not as she was walking the dogs. Knowing Dynamo the way we do, if she HAD called the sheriff she would have just said so. Dynamo simply does not lie, we've seen that over and over and over.

TY xx
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52527 on: November 19, 2018, 04:59:58 AM »
I spent much of today listening to the Friday installment of Kingdom of Naye, as well as the 2 recorded Skype clips side by side. Without any shame Heather pulled a fast one for the sake of scoring points with her cult followers. She invited Dynamo to call into her PROGRAMMM and did so just so she could hang up on her and then get in the last word in the form of a stretched out monologue. Childish. Then she lied about the reversed hangup. What a piece of work she is. Her zealots are even worse than she is. To follow a creature like this says a lot about these people. To follow anybody is unhealthy, but this is madness. I will exclude Kolby, I think Kolby is nice, but rest of Heater Wad's cornhole gallery are a bunch of sad and pathetic LCD screen addicted indoor 24-7 unemployable/rooming house-living fuckbats with no creativity, many who I suspect to be leaching off of the system. It is no shocker that these people worship a grifter such as Lil Miss Horsecunt herself. It's funny to see all these creatures trying their best to be the next Mr Ed now that she put out that weird mirror selfie.

Just finished listening to the Lil Podcast That Could. You 3 did great, and I enjoyed the input from all of the callers. Can't wait for the next installment. Can't really add any more without going on a 16kb rant. I don't think I can say anything else that hasn't already been said by others. The podcast was good entertainment, we need more.
Thanks so much! We are taking next week off but plan on continuing after that.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #52528 on: November 19, 2018, 05:08:44 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Excellent!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #52529 on: November 19, 2018, 05:14:56 AM »
Heathers New new photo. July, 11 2015 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I haven't seen this one before