Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123331 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52560 on: November 19, 2018, 07:21:20 AM »
I'm sure you can! I only tuned in when you called in, but the stream was dropping out like crazy so only heard a few bits. I didn't know she gave out your information...but you of all people know how nutty this woman is. Surely you would've expected it?

I sincerely had a feeling that any of your criticisms or questions would lead to something like this.

Of course, I expected nutty, but didn’t expect her to put her whole payment collection route in peril...

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #52561 on: November 19, 2018, 07:23:53 AM »
Of course, I expected nutty, but didn’t expect her to put her whole payment collection route in peril...

Be safe, dear lady. I'm truly sorry to see this kind of thing happening, but remember with that nut job it may just get a whole lot worse. I know a lot of people are being supportive, but you are dealing with a wackadoodle, the likes of which very few sane minds could begin to understand.
not well-liked, but right

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52562 on: November 19, 2018, 07:28:32 AM »
Be safe, dear lady. I'm truly sorry to see this kind of thing happening, but remember with that nut job it my just get a whole lot worse. I know a lot of people are being supportive, but you are dealing with a wackadoodle, the likes of which very few sane minds could begin to understand.

TY, I am being careful :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #52563 on: November 19, 2018, 07:28:33 AM »
I can weather the storm, I still haven’t listened to the show fully to hear the paypal doxxing stuff but that’s my next job when I have a moment. Intention to or actual doxxing via payment information from PayPal was a very poor choice of info to give out.

Someone mentioned she seems to have treated it like a purge, and if she is being honest with herself and her listeners about her provenance then good for her!

The "purge" seemed to be to be her indicating that she can finally be honest about her version of the cause of death.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52564 on: November 19, 2018, 07:29:49 AM »
She's doubling down today on how they don't want her talking about art but she will anyway.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52565 on: November 19, 2018, 07:35:07 AM »
She's doubling down today on how they don't want her talking about art but she will anyway.
We all know the rules don't apply to her so I'm not surprised. I do feel bad for Airyn that she lives next door to her but that's on Art. He sold her the cuckshed. I somehow don't think Airyn was all that thrilled about it. Just speculating.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52566 on: November 19, 2018, 07:39:36 AM »

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #52567 on: November 19, 2018, 07:47:20 AM »
Good morning Heather.

I know you are here.

One cannot mistake the presence of 'Lady Satan'
 8)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #52568 on: November 19, 2018, 07:55:17 AM »
@Aquarius, you can see I'm going to be catching up on this mess...

My 2¢ - Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

I should ask this, or at least Google it... I'm curious about the etymology of this "old saying." I'm sure somebody will say that there is a racist element to this but I do believe that old cookware was pretty much all black.

after what I felt was an incredibly successful day, now I got to catch up on this, yikes!

I hope my series of catch-up comments will be as entertaining as the great @paladin1991! Who's (RIP Ramona) quite entertaining and provides a great recap of events.

Ok, I have a technical/legal question for those here who know about this stuff. I was talking about some of what's going on here with a friend who asked me this question. I do not know the accurate answer.

Let's say someone who doesn't subscribe to a given show decides to record it live every night (I am not asking for me, I don't have the patience or interest to bother with HW and her podcast mess). Is it a violation of any kind of copyright or license to then a) share that recording made on one's personal computer with someone else or b) to post it online for others to listen to or download?
U'd appreciate any info on this so I can relay it back to my friend as I promised to.
Eh, nevermind...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52569 on: November 19, 2018, 07:55:20 AM »
Good. I've a mind to post a question to him about 150 times....see what he thinks of that.

Ha ha ha RIGHT!!!!!  What an arse he is.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52570 on: November 19, 2018, 07:57:43 AM »
it looks like i finally made it to farcebook. thanks to Aquarius for the pic
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The crazy thing is their logic. You explained it perfectly and they still think your the bad guy. There is no common sense there. They are just a bunch of lemmings.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #52571 on: November 19, 2018, 07:59:05 AM »
I can weather the storm, I still haven’t listened to the show fully to hear the paypal doxxing stuff but that’s my next job when I have a moment. Intention to or actual doxxing via payment information from PayPal was a very poor choice of info to give out.

Someone mentioned she seems to have treated it like a purge, and if she is being honest with herself and her listeners about her provenance then good for her!

Something I noticed was that she was ranting about when Art died and said something about April 14th, which matches with Karen's comment that she wasn't even there the day he died on the 13th.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #52572 on: November 19, 2018, 08:01:06 AM »
Heidi do the right thing. I expect you to call next friday and apologize to Heather. Asking questions about Art's suicide has no place on a radio show. You know im right. That was nasty. CALL and apologize to Heather.

YAWN

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #52573 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:24 AM »

Oh those darn "they"s   ::)

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52574 on: November 19, 2018, 08:02:57 AM »
Some heather stupidity along with Craddock analysis of the new pic she released from two years ago or so

These people are not behaving normally. Even their statements are written strangely. What is Lasha talking about ? Does she mean she’s here or in BG?  Very odd.