Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122945 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52725 on: November 19, 2018, 12:42:40 PM »
KCAA would be the one to do her in.  Likely covers an area greater than 100K.  The Utah 13 watt station is a joke.
the owner of KCAA was willing to break the law and play Keith owned heather replays. I doubt we'd get very far with him he's caught in the fog

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52726 on: November 19, 2018, 12:42:52 PM »
Black Swamp as far as over the air goes is a glorified Mr. Microphone, possibly not even an FCC concern.

I kinda figured as much, that's her affiliates list. But these others might want to know (and the FCC might want to know) they're broadcasting an unstable pretender since she could be getting them into trouble for broadcasting her rants. I'd kick this hornet nest as long and hard as I could. Heather really fucked up - and declared war.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52727 on: November 19, 2018, 12:48:00 PM »
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52729 on: November 19, 2018, 01:02:54 PM »
Just skipping pages willy nilly.  Too bad most of you don't have jobs.  If you did, you would not post so much and I would not always be behind in my reading.  If you did have jobs, you would probably be the most productive mofo's on the team.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52730 on: November 19, 2018, 01:06:19 PM »
Well,, now we know who the new boyfriend is... Winter Laake? or however he spells his name? Not a good sign if true...

the fucking Nazi?  Fuck that Kidnostad.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52731 on: November 19, 2018, 01:08:01 PM »
Just skipping pages willy nilly.  Too bad most of you don't have jobs.  If you did, you would not post so much and I would not always be behind in my reading.  If you did have jobs, you would probably be the most productive mofo's on the team.
I just get bored and am a good multi tasker

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52732 on: November 19, 2018, 01:10:55 PM »
"Nye County Sheriff Officer's Safety Warning: Officers responding to the residence of Heather Wade are advised occupant is in possession of a firearm and to use extreme caution when attempting contact."
OOOOh.  that has to be very scary for the Nye County Coppers.  A mental patient who self medicates with a piece. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52733 on: November 19, 2018, 01:12:01 PM »
I just PMed you the call in question Gunny.

thanks mon frere.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52734 on: November 19, 2018, 01:13:40 PM »
I just get bored and am a good multi tasker

I have a few days off work, but mostly during the day I am multi tasking as well.. this time of day I am slumped in front of the telly and on here :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #52735 on: November 19, 2018, 01:22:50 PM »
I'm not sure "allowed" is part of Heather's world. Magic wallet, magic commercials, magic music license ... why not a magic pistol, too? (And I totally agree - pistol is a bizarre choice of words.)
I don't think it's strange. You're either shooting a pistol, rifle, or shotgun in most instances. And people trade around fire arms all the time especially when they're short on cash.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52736 on: November 19, 2018, 01:32:48 PM »
@Aquarius, you can see I'm going to be catching up on this mess...

My 2¢ - Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

I should ask this, or at least Google it... I'm curious about the etymology of this "old saying." I'm sure somebody will say that there is a racist element to this but I do believe that old cookware was pretty much all black....
I always thought it was because cookware was castiron and also cooked often over wood stove or fireplace so got sooty. *shrug*
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52737 on: November 19, 2018, 01:36:04 PM »
https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/127144/the-meaning-of-the-american-idiom-pot-calling-the-kettle-black

"The term “the pot calling the kettle black” is usually used in the sense of accusing someone of hypocrisy. The origins of the phrase date back to at least the 1600s, when several writers published books or plays which included wordplays on this theme. Despite suggestions that the phrase is racist or nonsensical, the meaning is actually quite obvious when one considers the conditions of a medieval kitchen.

Typically, pots and kettles were made from heavy materials like cast iron to ensure that they would last and hold up to heat. Cast iron tends to turn black with use, as it collects oil, food residue, and smoke from the kitchen. Both pots and kettles would also have been heated over an open fire in a kitchen. As a result, they would have become streaked with black smoke despite the best cleaning efforts.

Since both are black, the pot calling the kettle black would clearly be an act of hypocrisy. The act could also be described by “it takes one to know one,” and it suggests a certain blindness to one's personal characteristics. There is another explanation for the term, involving the pot seeing its black reflection reflected in a polished copper kettle. In this sense, the pot does not realize that it is describing itself.

One of the earliest written instances of the phrase appears in Don Quixote, by Cervantes. The epic book was published in the early 1600s, and had a big influence on the English language. Numerous terms and idioms have their roots in Don Quixote, such as “quixotic” to describe an idealist. Shakespeare also played with the concept in one of his plays, as did many of his contemporaries. The phrase has been twisted and expanded over the centuries, appearing in forms like “pot, meet kettle.”

Some people believe that the phrase is racist, since it refers to the surface color of the objects involved. These individuals might want to keep in mind that in a modern kitchen, the idiom might be “the pot calling the kettle silver,” in a reference to the fact that many modern pots and kettles are often made from polished stainless steel. In this particular instance, skin color has nothing to do with the idiom, except in the sense that both of the objects involved are the same color."
cool.+1
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52738 on: November 19, 2018, 01:38:44 PM »
Are differing opinions not allowed in your world?
mole it is then.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #52739 on: November 19, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
Fairly sure that would be an amazing euphemism.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login