Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123633 times)

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52800 on: November 19, 2018, 03:37:43 PM »
At first they told me to go to my local law enforcement agency. I politely declined and explained this was the info that I had given them in good faith, and their customer was misuing it and that wasn't acceptable. They are now taking me a little bit more seriously.

They should be happy they're speaking with you and not your lawyer. If you're willing to let it go with them removing her from Paypal and preventing this from happening to someone else, they should jump at the opportunity.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52801 on: November 19, 2018, 03:40:36 PM »
I just gave you my tastiest bit of praise.
Thank you!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52802 on: November 19, 2018, 03:41:47 PM »
I'm with you - and also not part of gun culture, so maybe that's it. The term pistol makes me think of dueling at dawn ...
Yes! But hey I learned that people do use that term. I learn something here daily.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #52803 on: November 19, 2018, 03:42:03 PM »
I can actually 'see' that.  the promo would probably go something like this:  "Free form Rock and Roll at its most fucked up.  Join Mike Vara as he grabs a fistfulva Kmeat!"
wrong MV .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52804 on: November 19, 2018, 03:44:57 PM »
Hmmm, maybe you could steal these 'big names' for your little show.  :D  Then both of these play actors would be left to interview their janitors and bagging clerks.  And Vara Kidnostad-got wiccan Nazis.
Fixed it myself

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #52805 on: November 19, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
Even my local AM and FM says some crap and when you collect you need to sign a thing saying that you or any family member doesn't work for the station, affiliated with product or company, etc when you win some give-away concert tickets, coffee mug, or whatever.  I wonder though if Norry complies with the various laws and regulations when he gives away unread books guest and their agents have sent him to blind people who call in?  ;)

Not unless the blind person can read it with a screen reader or scanned text to speech or is told all the conditions of his contests verbally.

One of the biggest complaints from my friend who is blind is that many shows are using chats that are not accessible by the screen reader. He loves the IIRC chat we use on Ellgab :)

Praise Bart Ell!

And Praise WR250 for setting the chat up!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52806 on: November 19, 2018, 03:45:57 PM »
Just seemed archaic to me. But not knowing the gun culture much what do I know. Don’t most people just call them their guns?

Heaters.  They call them Heaters.

ETA:  Not to be confused with Hooters.  Although both will fit in a mans hand.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52807 on: November 19, 2018, 03:46:46 PM »
So as I just posted above, I just finished listening.

Can some kind soul who is possibly better at Audacity than me (pretty much anyone in that case) please do me a cut of the following:

2:43:30 - 2:55 That's the PD visiting
3:04:39 - 3:05:20 Rant about the PD
3:05:20 - 3:07:10 My Little Doxx

PayPal is looking into the incident, but I will need to send them supplemental evidence tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind words about this - this is the first time I listened back to it, I am flabbergasted that she would do this.

These clips will help with any FCC stuff as well.

Looks like I missed some juicy shit.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #52808 on: November 19, 2018, 03:47:06 PM »
That's mighty white of you.

it's been awhile since I heard that one.... :-X
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52809 on: November 19, 2018, 03:47:15 PM »
Can some kind soul who can atm cut me a portion of the show on friday where the police came to the house? Enough to give context to what is going on there for say an outside party to use in a news piece?

HOLY SMOKE!!!

I just went into the file in Audacity to see if I could quickly locate the clip Dynamo is asking for and also the Paypal doxxing one. The police interruption is easy, you can see the gaps in the signal right away. BUT:

There are voices in the background in the silences when the caller is not talking! You can hear her arguing, and a man's voice is raised, then she slams the door! shortly before coming back on the air. There are voices, very quiet, in ALL the silences once she is off mike! I can't hear what's being said, and when I amplify it, it is too distorted to hear anything clearly.

If someone else has more sophisticated audio editing software than I do, the interruption starts at  2:43:30 and runs through 2:48:55 when she starts blathering nonstop again.

I can hear at 2:46:30 something like "called us" and "there's nothing to hear," at 2:46:45, maybe possibly "Airyn" or something like thatat 2:46:03, NOT SURE, a man yelling something like "woman!" and "please don't" at 2:47:30, and then her angry voice and the door slam at 2:47:45. These are just some of the times around which the voices can be heard.

Every pause/silence has her voice and others in the background, very quiet. So I don't think this was staged, whatever it was.

Somebody, please, can you extract those voices? It's HW and a man, and it's heated and possibly arguing. I'd love to hear what was being said...

YOWZA!!!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #52810 on: November 19, 2018, 03:48:45 PM »
Just seemed archaic to me. But not knowing the gun culture much what do I know. Don’t most people just call them their guns?
No
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52811 on: November 19, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »
3500+ pages of 'Heather obsession' . . . . .
Do you think you wankers are stuck ?
Habituated ?
Stupid ?
 ;D ???

Hey baby,  how you been?  Get that prolapsed rectum thing fixed?  And you have no idea how really sorry I am about that.  I didn't know that 'Oh, oh, oh' was your safe word.   

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52812 on: November 19, 2018, 03:51:05 PM »
Looks like I missed some juicy shit.
Yes, I just did the first one, Dynamo, I will do the other two a bit later (after dinner) and will send them all to you tonight for sure.

A pleasure!  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52813 on: November 19, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »
Hey baby,  how you been?  Get that prolapsed rectum thing fixed?  And you have no idea how really sorry I am about that.  I didn't know that 'Oh, oh, oh' was your safe word.   

Beautiful.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52814 on: November 19, 2018, 03:51:37 PM »
Yes, I just did the first one, Dynamo, I will do the other two a bit later (after dinner) and will send them all to you tonight for sure.

A pleasure!  8)

Thank you :) This will be a big help :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3