Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126494 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52845 on: November 19, 2018, 04:39:41 PM »
Thank you!

Very welcome, you super trouper, you! <g> +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52846 on: November 19, 2018, 04:40:57 PM »
Well that suxx, BYU.  I opened it and was listening to the intro.  Then a page pops up saying that my 'puter is locked and that it has been used to visit scam sites.  I've tried to visit the link twice now, and each time that page pops up.  I visit ellgab, bellgab, Amazon, Costco....no problems.

Thanks dude.  Running add'l scans now.

Paladin, you sure that isn't a scam thing? It happens a lot and then you're asked to ransom your computer. Be careful, friend! I hope your computer is ok!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #52847 on: November 19, 2018, 04:43:35 PM »
What is weird about the term pistol? We even have a gang that uses the term: Hermandad De Pistoleros Latinos (brotherhood of the Hispanic gunmen.) I always figured/used "pistol" to mean a handgun that wasn't a "revolver"- so basically for semi-autos but, yeah, in normal use one would say "gun" or "weapon" I guess? But I wouldn't be shocked to hear someone say "pistol?"

albrecht, I once dabbled in the shooting sports. "Pistol" is a common term among shooters and the quickest way to say what the USA news routinely calls a "handgun" (imo because it sounds more sinister).
But had I not been exposed to the sport, I could imagine seeing the term as archaic or somehow else skewed. And I would not have twigged to the Newspeak behind "handgun".
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #52848 on: November 19, 2018, 04:44:05 PM »
What a low down thing to say when she knows the family wants this to stop. These people have no scruples
Also, if it's true Heater is trashing the outside, another example of trying to get back at the family.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52849 on: November 19, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »
Last one for now...

I think she stole the idea of extra interviews for subscribers from MITD. They have after show interviews and other bonus interviews from Darkness radio for subscribers.

Lasha is a piece of work. I can see her giving that lady Satan graphic to heather in hopes she will actually use it lol. She probably secretly would love adding another nail to the coffin while pretending she cares.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #52850 on: November 19, 2018, 04:53:02 PM »
albrecht, I once dabbled in the shooting sports. "Pistol" is a common term among shooters and the quickest way to say what the USA news routinely calls a "handgun" (imo because it sounds more sinister).
But had I not been exposed to the sport, I could imagine seeing the term as archaic or somehow else skewed. And I would not have twigged to the Newspeak behind "handgun".
Yeah, I was surprised that "pistol" was considered a "weird" or archaic term.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52851 on: November 19, 2018, 04:56:15 PM »
longgun is a retarded term.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #52852 on: November 19, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
Not so passive, imho. Directly "defiant" as she says, and openly aggressive, all but saying the words F*** you.

I just meant she stopped short of naming names

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #52853 on: November 19, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »
Well that suxx, BYU.  I opened it and was listening to the intro.  Then a page pops up saying that my 'puter is locked and that it has been used to visit scam sites.  I've tried to visit the link twice now, and each time that page pops up.  I visit ellgab, bellgab, Amazon, Costco....no problems.

My popup page was to something called "chaturbate" and had some skank leading on a bunch of creeps.   Your mileage varies I guess.   ::)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #52854 on: November 19, 2018, 04:59:10 PM »

@Sergeant Major posted that link. Hey SM, is that link ok?

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #52855 on: November 19, 2018, 05:01:03 PM »

do a hard turn off of your computer.. pressing the off button. restart.
Next open your browser, just as it's reopening to the page it was on click the + for a new page and X out of the page that is loading. Close the browser by Xing the blank page. then restart the browser, it restarts on the blank page. That's how I have solved that ransom page.

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #52856 on: November 19, 2018, 05:05:35 PM »

Not if you're packin one.
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #52857 on: November 19, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »
Not if you're packin one.

that's a lovegun.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52858 on: November 19, 2018, 05:14:44 PM »
I hear someone is getting hit with a cease and desist in a few days because of their Habit of stealing other people’s stuff.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #52859 on: November 19, 2018, 05:15:26 PM »
Maybe in parlance but in many places it is a legal term and a part of the law and shorter than saying "shotgun or rifle" (for example the ability in some places to be in public with a "long gun" but not a handgun, etc.)