Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127526 times)

MJ

• KIDD
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53100 on: November 19, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb
Next time you call, I would love to hear her reason for lying to her producer Michelle about Keith being evil. What can she say that he ever did way back then to make her want Michelle to be cautious about talking to Keith. IMO he has always been professional, easy-going and a sweet guy.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53101 on: November 19, 2018, 09:04:52 PM »
I've tried peak stop limiting and a 31 band, 24db graphic EQ VST plus a broadcast compressor (3-bands of compression) and I can't get anything better.  The man's voice yelling was enough to give me the impression the deputy who visited knew her and knew of Art.  "His woman" sounds like "Hey bitch, give it up and shut it up."

I sense the silence from my source in Pahrump may be because something is in the works.  I cannot accurately speculate but I'm guessing.  Good thing she didn't go to a music break.

She's showing how unprepared in life she is.  Leaving the gate unlocked?  Leaving the door open for them to enter???  Well, she may have been lying about someone being in her house.
I would think that the police in Pahrump would not like to be jerked around by anyone, including HW. Keep us posted on your findings. A message to HW--Sorry, but Mercury Retrograde Is Back to Eff You Up.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53102 on: November 19, 2018, 09:07:17 PM »
I am a bit confused because I thought it was the police at the door?

Yes, it was. What are you confused about, Journey?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53103 on: November 19, 2018, 09:08:25 PM »
Heather misquoted me.  I referred to her as a FEARFUL LEADER

Get it right Heather... 

Oh, hope you're not disappointed about your fonefriend standing you up on your vacation...  Doh!  Sorry, I'm not trying to be psychic or anything of the sort. 
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53104 on: November 19, 2018, 09:08:46 PM »
I had a feeling you'd be the one to come through on this, just wasn't expecting it to bare as much fruit as it did.

Honestly, I knew there was a lot there, I could hear it all when I first noticed it, I just couldn't get it clearer, and didn't have time to try to edit.
Nice job, Tim! Thanks again!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53105 on: November 19, 2018, 09:09:33 PM »
Hello and welcome. Jump in... the water is fine. As you read you will learn that making a post and making some sense at the same time is not a rule around here.  ;D

FIFY  :D

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #53106 on: November 19, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
🤔 he sounds peeved like Sean said. interesting.

When they were talking about the cell phone, did he call someone an idiot?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53107 on: November 19, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »
Maybe after spooky Tim cleans it up more an evp message from ghost art will appear asking to get this crazy broad out of here

LOL, PP! +1

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #53108 on: November 19, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »
Heather misquoted me.  I referred to her as a FEARFUL LEADER

Get it right Heather... 

Oh, hope you're not disappointed about your fonefriend standing you up on your vacation...  Doh!  Sorry, I'm not trying to be psychic or anything of the sort.

Are you trying to tell us that you are catfishing her?
Stay Spooktacular!

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #53109 on: November 19, 2018, 09:11:05 PM »
Next time you call, I would love to hear her reason for lying to her producer Michelle about Keith being evil. What can she say that he ever did way back then to make her want Michelle to be cautious about talking to Keith. IMO he has always been professional, easy-going and a sweet guy.

I love your avatar! Shania is super fancy! :D

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #53110 on: November 19, 2018, 09:12:48 PM »
Working on a better cleanup, but it looks like 'ol Mushmouth may have called...
Bingo.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53111 on: November 19, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »
When they were talking about the cell phone, did he call someone an idiot?

i dont know, but i think it's fair to say that the male (deputy Hill) sounds agitated.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53112 on: November 19, 2018, 09:13:05 PM »
Thanks that makes sense. If it was Vera he should do the right thing and clear Heidi !!

Oh, Journey, you have such a great sense of humor and irony! Vara clear Heidi? Hilarious idea, but he doesn't have even a pinky fingernail's worth of decency and morals in him, ya think?  ;) ;)

But +1 to you for the idea anyway!  8)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53113 on: November 19, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
Are you trying to tell us that you are catfishing her?

catfish man strikes again! lol, YouTube search that title. the story is hilarious.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53114 on: November 19, 2018, 09:14:54 PM »
#Varafied

Job Well Done! You are restoring some credibility and honor to the people who work in the "field of the paranormal" study.  HW and her evil fans are giving this field of interest a bad name. @SpookyTim, you have a code.