Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125870 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53220 on: November 19, 2018, 10:32:05 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to work on these clips. The time has come to for truth to out shine all those lies. Get your rest.  "Tune in tomorrow—same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!"

LOL @FISH I read that as ... same Bart-time, same Bart-channel

Praise Barthur
Praise BE

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53221 on: November 19, 2018, 10:34:00 PM »
What about this Heather Wade, could she pass as a younger HLW?  I still see a resemblance BUT the video won't play for me (maybe set to private now???

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

that ain't her.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #53222 on: November 19, 2018, 10:34:24 PM »
Oh, that's hilariously terrible! +1 ^^;

But good for them especially when they are nesting. Mine like chicken wings, nothing like watching one of my big birds gnawing on a chicken wing, bone and all, creepy lil' dinosaurs.
Praise BE

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #53223 on: November 19, 2018, 10:34:40 PM »
Hey baby,  how you been?  Get that prolapsed rectum thing fixed?  And you have no idea how really sorry I am about that.  I didn't know that 'Oh, oh, oh' was your safe word.

Still obsessed with Heather . . . .  ?
Take your meds and give it a stroke or two, wanker.
Maybe she's thinking of you too . . .
You're stupid.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #53224 on: November 19, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
What about this Heather Wade, could she pass as a younger HLW?  I still see a resemblance BUT the video won't play for me (maybe set to private now???

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The video played for me. She's discussing how emerging neuroscience can be integrated into international education policy as a graduate student.

Also her jaw in a skewed way such that she has a subtle yet distinct speech error.

Not our Heather, sorry.
Noory was the real legacy...

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #53225 on: November 19, 2018, 10:37:28 PM »
A Little Podcast interviewee candidate ( @ponyboysunset, get your nameless yet intellectually hot producer on it!)

I haven't had that many phone numbers (including cells) in 40+ years and 4 states...

Burner phone perhaps. I'm not clicking on the link, but I remember from the "girlnoory" one of her quotes on BG that she said:

As a person who is mortally afraid of cameras of all types, the Kinect (sp?) scares the shit out of me.  And all the i-crap-surveillance phones.  If someone from 1980 walked into a living room with such a device, they would exclaim, "Have you lost your damn mind?!?"

This does not help me appear any more sane in today's world.  No texting, no fb, no twits, no gaming, abso-motherfucking-lutely no cell phones in my home.  No way.  Took a long time to find a computer with no webcam, but I insisted on it or no buy.

I think the youth that goes along with all of this are going to be bit in the behind one day, and it's gonna hurt. 
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1325.msg210008.html#msg210008
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53226 on: November 19, 2018, 10:39:04 PM »
I woke up randomly about an hour ago. It’s 6.30 in the morning.

@Aquarius thanks for taping the show and finding those voices.
@SpookyTim thank you for cleaning it up and taking that time (times a fucking million!!)

I am not the kind to let things get to me, but I cried reading this shit tonight. The last couple of days have been kind of difficult because even intellectually knowing I didn’t make that fucking call, and knowing that you guys gave me a lot of support, well it was tough - I pride myself on acting in a certain way, and I would never ever stoop to that shit, well it was tough.

Anyway enough being stupid. I am very grateful to Aq and Tim, and the rest of you.

I think she is fucked now. 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53227 on: November 19, 2018, 10:40:43 PM »
that ain't her.

Uh, how could you tell?  All that smart-writing on the wall behind her???

She's not lying.  (hehehe, her mouth is closed=not lying)

HLW's alone for Thanksgiving.  She'll be eating some pistol if she's not careful, leaving it on the table while she eats.  I hope she locks it up and forgets the combination (more for the safety of the Bells).  I worry the first bullet fired won't be going into her.

Eh, nevermind...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53228 on: November 19, 2018, 10:41:28 PM »
I woke up randomly about an hour ago. It’s 6.30 in the morning.

@Aquarius thanks for taping the show and finding those voices.
@SpookyTim thank you for cleaning it up and taking that time (times a fucking million!!)

I am not the kind to let things get to me, but I cried reading this shit tonight. The last couple of days have been kind of difficult because even intellectually knowing I didn’t make that fucking call, and knowing that you guys gave me a lot of support, well it was tough - I pride myself on acting in a certain way, and I would never ever stoop to that shit, well it was tough.

Anyway enough being stupid. I am very grateful to Aq and Tim, and the rest of you.

I think she is fucked now.
Never doubted you for a second and never crossed my mind that you would even think of it. You've built up enough credibility around here as opposed to the woman who made the accusation.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53229 on: November 19, 2018, 10:42:18 PM »

HLW's alone for Thanksgiving.  She'll be eating some pistol if she's not careful, leaving it on the table while she eats.  I hope she locks it up and forgets the combination (more for the safety of the Bells).  I worry the first bullet fired won't be going into her.
I think she was saying Smog is  alone, but Heather is going to be with her man? That's what I got out of it was that smog was going to Dennys

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53230 on: November 19, 2018, 10:43:00 PM »

the neck scarf.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53231 on: November 19, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
Her unscreened open lines are quite empty tonight

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #53232 on: November 19, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »

Not the same. If I remember right, feathers would've been on the west coast doing Bellgab, Gabcasts and possibly other jobs in 2014. Not getting an education in D.C. Plus, this was before she wanted to show her face, much less have a video of herself.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53233 on: November 19, 2018, 10:48:29 PM »
Honestly I think if Mrs. Bell saw the police roll up, she'd want to know what's going on, owning the property and all...

She might be wondering if there was an overdose.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53234 on: November 19, 2018, 10:50:21 PM »
Glad to see you have recovered and back to continue your tour.
;)