Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123051 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53310 on: November 20, 2018, 04:34:26 AM »
So if it was Vara (and it appears that way) if this was premeditated isn’t that a felony? Vara is in SC.

The removal of the background conversation from the archive also leads me to think that it was premeditated.

She seems like a lovely person the way she was shouting at the police officer.

She’s a fucking liar of the highest highest order.
Why else would someone do it? Unless you are like us and doing some digging why alter the file? The average joe is never going to hear those voices or care.
I am going to listen again now that I am at work.

I don't think the possibility of what she did to you coming back to haunt her ever entered her mind due to her approach of the rules don't apply to her.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade
« Reply #53311 on: November 20, 2018, 04:48:49 AM »
Has that slop bag horsey face taken her snout out of the feed bag and done a show lately? Does she even have a show anymore?
Last nite the all powerful LNM Shield didn't even list her or her "show" in their stable. to

5th comment of this thread has aged well.
Congrats Jocko!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53312 on: November 20, 2018, 04:52:28 AM »
Just a thought...Heather asking about removing ads from the archive and having to "cut off" the bumper music if they do (can't see how that would happen if they are already fading music into the spots) is her way of setting up how they are going to remove music completely from the archive now that Heidi called her out on the music license. Seems like convenient timing, no?

Art would call that a ding ding.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53313 on: November 20, 2018, 04:56:54 AM »
Why else would someone do it? Unless you are like us and doing some digging why alter the file? The average joe is never going to hear those voices or care.
I am going to listen again now that I am at work.

I don't think the possibility of what she did to you coming back to haunt her ever entered her mind due to her approach of the rules don't apply to her.

I agree.

Also I noticed when listening last night at first it was a listener, and then after a break it was me who had called the cops. Another lie - as she said she had spoken to the PD and they said it was me. Some conflab took place then I think.

As she said the PD had given her information on it being me - I wonder if this snippet might help them decide to put the information out there to help put the record straight.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #53314 on: November 20, 2018, 04:58:05 AM »
Bad?  There is bad and then there is Raleigh bad when it comes to snow

Yeah we aren't that bad yet. Give it until the middle of December. lol.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #53315 on: November 20, 2018, 04:59:57 AM »
I agree.

Also I noticed when listening last night at first it was a listener, and then after a break it was me who had called the cops. Another lie - as she said she had spoken to the PD and they said it was me. Some conflab took place then I think.

As she said the PD had given her information on it being me - I wonder if this snippet might help them decide to put the information out there to help put the record straight.
It might. I believe Spooky Tim has requested the 911 call.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53316 on: November 20, 2018, 05:00:35 AM »

Hey Miller Zavs, have you considered the possibility that you don't choose well when it comes to the women you fawn over?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53317 on: November 20, 2018, 05:04:59 AM »
Her Craigs list ad went something like this:  Female, 70 something, looks deceased.  Has own third hand trailer.  Looking for Male with SSI check. Need a KON subscription to go along with the long con I've been running.

Glad to see you are back and rolling again. So Smog is asking for someone to gift her a  subscription to HW's podcast. That is a hoot! The fearsome three, Smog, Hallie and Garret who attack anyone who questions wackadoodle's integrity may not even support HW via a subscription. I am starting to think that most of HW's fans are on the dole.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53318 on: November 20, 2018, 05:08:03 AM »

Thanks to everyone's favorite Uncle for all those neat lessons.

My apologies @paladin1991  It was unintentional.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53319 on: November 20, 2018, 05:09:29 AM »
Glad to see you are back and rolling again. So Smog is asking for someone to gift her a  subscription to HW's podcast. That is a hoot! The fearsome three, Smog, Hallie and Garret who attack anyone who questions wackadoodle's integrity may not even support HW via a subscription. I am starting to think that most of HW's fan are on the dole.

People on WadeGab had to explain to Miller the concept that moral support was not as important as financial support to podcasts like this. He felt that as he wouldn’t use the subscription he didn’t need to pay it, and as a vocal fan he supported her that way.

I rest my case.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53320 on: November 20, 2018, 05:13:12 AM »
It would be understandably frustrating. He's the good kid, shows up, does a good show and here we all are focusing on the fuck up's drama. That is why I make sure Dave gets my money and Heather gets my derision.
Same here, Moosie. Dave gets my $ and wackadoodle gets my comments. I do not have enough time to post in the Drama Kingdom and Midnight In The Desert with @DaveSchrader.  "Money talks, BS walks".
....same Bart-time, same Bart-channel

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53321 on: November 20, 2018, 05:19:13 AM »
People on WadeGab had to explain to Miller the concept that moral support was not as important as financial support to podcasts like this. He felt that as he wouldn’t use the subscription he didn’t need to pay it, and as a vocal fan he supported her that way.

I rest my case.
Seems to be a pattern with the rabid fans huh?

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53322 on: November 20, 2018, 05:28:13 AM »
Same here, Moosie. Dave gets my $ and wackadoodle gets my comments. I do not have enough time to post in the Drama Kingdom and Midnight In The Desert with @DaveSchrader.  "Money talks, BS walks".
....same Bart-time, same Bart-channel

Yup, I’m in this club also.  👍🏻👍🏻
Good morning all. 👋🏻

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53323 on: November 20, 2018, 05:29:59 AM »
I woke up randomly about an hour ago. It’s 6.30 in the morning.

@Aquarius thanks for taping the show and finding those voices.
@SpookyTim thank you for cleaning it up and taking that time (times a fucking million!!)

I am not the kind to let things get to me, but I cried reading this shit tonight. The last couple of days have been kind of difficult because even intellectually knowing I didn’t make that fucking call, and knowing that you guys gave me a lot of support, well it was tough - I pride myself on acting in a certain way, and I would never ever stoop to that shit, well it was tough.

Anyway enough being stupid. I am very grateful to Aq and Tim, and the rest of you.

I think she is fucked now.

Sorry you lost sleep over Heather. She's not worth it.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53324 on: November 20, 2018, 05:34:03 AM »
The mags were great for chocking wheels, busting skulls and burning people "accidentally."

Talking a lot about boys...  Uh, this is painfully obvious, she's unfamiliar with serious relationships.

Hope she really sees her fonefriend and that she doesn't poison him with the meal.  I'd like to hear a report and ask if she could keep her teeth off his front stick.

She'll buy him a Whopper for Thanksgiving