Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122979 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53325 on: November 20, 2018, 05:45:03 AM »
Just a thought...Heather asking about removing ads from the archive and having to "cut off" the bumper music if they do (can't see how that would happen if they are already fading music into the spots) is her way of setting up how they are going to remove music completely from the archive now that Heidi called her out on the music license. Seems like convenient timing, no?

If she's trying to remove the music it's for a reason.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53326 on: November 20, 2018, 05:55:12 AM »
I woke up randomly about an hour ago. It’s 6.30 in the morning.

@Aquarius thanks for taping the show and finding those voices.
@SpookyTim thank you for cleaning it up and taking that time (times a fucking million!!)

I am not the kind to let things get to me, but I cried reading this shit tonight. The last couple of days have been kind of difficult because even intellectually knowing I didn’t make that fucking call, and knowing that you guys gave me a lot of support, well it was tough - I pride myself on acting in a certain way, and I would never ever stoop to that shit, well it was tough.

Anyway enough being stupid. I am very grateful to Aq and Tim, and the rest of you.

I think she is fucked now.
Not only do I want to thank @Aquarius and @SpookyTim a million times but also you Miss @DynamoHum   2 million times. You are a tough "British" cookie. I know that this is an extreme comparison but I am jumping into the water.  Winston Churchill VS Adolf Hitler.  In May 1940, there was only one person that Hitler feared. There was one person who would not stand down and refused to make peace with Hitler. Winston Churchill was a tough"British" cookie. The rest is history...
During your darkest hours, remember you have this army behind you.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53327 on: November 20, 2018, 06:01:23 AM »
Not only do I want to thank @Aquarius and @SpookyTim a million times but also you Miss @DynamoHum   2 million times. You are a tough "British" cookie. I know that this is an extreme comparison but I am jumping into the water.  Winston Churchill VS Adolf Hitler.  In May 1940, there was only one person that Hitler feared. There was one person who would not stand down and refused to make peace with Hitler. Winston Churchill was a tough"British" cookie. The rest is history...

We’re all fucking fab.

Xx
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53328 on: November 20, 2018, 06:05:57 AM »

I would agree with your Churchill comparison but Hitler? Goebbels would be more like it.

Caith

• KMST
« Reply #53329 on: November 20, 2018, 06:08:46 AM »
Hello sugar.  Caith.  Sounds like a girls name.
Good Morning! You are 100% correct ! Nice to meet you.
Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53330 on: November 20, 2018, 06:11:53 AM »
Good Morning! You are 100% correct ! Nice to meet you.

Good morning

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #53331 on: November 20, 2018, 06:13:19 AM »

@SpookyTim thank you for cleaning it up and taking that time (times a fucking million!!)

I am not the kind to let things get to me, but I cried reading this shit tonight. The last couple of days have been kind of difficult because even intellectually knowing I didn’t make that fucking call, and knowing that you guys gave me a lot of support, well it was tough - I pride myself on acting in a certain way, and I would never ever stoop to that shit, well it was tough.

Anyway enough being stupid. I am very grateful to Aq and Tim, and the rest of you.

False accusations are a particular kind of terrible. You'll be vindicated soon.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53332 on: November 20, 2018, 06:17:47 AM »
Sorry everybody.  All white womans look the same to me.  She seriously looks like HLW to me though.  Honestly.

I think her new staff is NeelyBoxer or PickleShover, thus the issues with the room noise during her dropouts.

Amongst the many things I'd like to do is find out the TOTAL wattage that puts her "on the air."

I agree it does look like a younger, heavier HW. 

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53333 on: November 20, 2018, 06:34:06 AM »

You aren't stupid, you are very smart and I remain impressed at how well you handled yourself during the call.  The only people who might think you called the police haven't got a whole lot of IQ points to spare. You are incredibly brave and it isn't easy to be accused of something you didn't do even if it is a bunch of nutballs doing it.

Good deal.

Caith

• KMST
« Reply #53334 on: November 20, 2018, 06:34:58 AM »
Good morning
Good Morning! I'm caught up and now have to take my puppy out for a quick walk before she destroys my house.  Rosie is almost 10 months old and 100 pounds of Rottweiler dynamite!  Talk tonight.  :)
Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #53335 on: November 20, 2018, 06:44:51 AM »

I see nothing wrong on your end, nothing to regret.  She called you out, she told you to call in.  You called in with two questions, she imploded.  Then she lied and she goofed on cleaning up the evidence...ooppssy.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #53336 on: November 20, 2018, 06:55:16 AM »
Just a hunch but I'm guessing Heather has never done a "fast blast".

Only on the toilet.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53337 on: November 20, 2018, 07:09:05 AM »

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53338 on: November 20, 2018, 07:09:40 AM »
Anybody else picking up on the irony that it could be Art Bells microphone and the background recordings it caught that brings heather wade down?  Or at least pointed us in the right direction.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53339 on: November 20, 2018, 07:11:50 AM »
Anybody else picking up on the irony that it could be Art Bells microphone and the background recordings it caught that brings heather wade down?

It is ironic but I think Heather's doing a pretty good job all by herself.