Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121709 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53385 on: November 20, 2018, 08:58:21 AM »
Miller will be devastated if Heather's boyfriend turns out to be African American
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #53386 on: November 20, 2018, 09:02:36 AM »

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53387 on: November 20, 2018, 09:06:22 AM »

Seriously, if she were to drop the attacks and stress she's causing The Bell family, she could certainly provide a service (edit: that I'd like to see continue) to folks like Kolby and Smoggy Bottoms...  She was being ignored by the extreme vast majority UNTIL SHE ACTED UP.

My short-term goal is to see her allow the Bell's to live in peace.

I would like this too. Unfortunately she knows only how to ride Art's coattails. That being so, what else can she do? She can't generate enough subs or calls to do a show. Soon she'll not be able to attract listenable guests. Maybe that's happening now.

Four hours of Heather talking and reading? Taking calls from the same handful of people? I think it is too late for her.

It's unfortunate that Art set this in motion and created a unhealthy situation for his wife and children. I think (hope) Art left Airyn with enough money so she has some options though.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53388 on: November 20, 2018, 09:08:02 AM »
Not sure they will have a say in what truth comes out.

i dunno, can you really be trusted? Heater says Heidi isn't your real name... 🤔

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53389 on: November 20, 2018, 09:08:35 AM »
She's not in the helping people business. She'll be there for them only as long as she feels it benefits her. I don't see her changing.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade
« Reply #53390 on: November 20, 2018, 09:09:49 AM »

This freaks me out. No, the second one. Ok, both.

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #53391 on: November 20, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »
There very nearly was another phone call from me - some very kind souls talked me down from the ledge. I was sat at my computer with skype on and headphones on.

I figured no point in calling out specific info we have that she knows we have til we have something completely irrefutable to go along with it.

I did read on BG that Decon tried to call in but as he had no caller ID she wouldn’t pick up. How very unscreened.
Hearing her intro just now with her desire for open lines on Monday, it sounded to me like she had something planned, so it's better you didn't call.  She would have just turned your audio off, said you hung up and then went on to spew shit to her followers. I'm sure her, Neely and Vara had a battle plan.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #53392 on: November 20, 2018, 09:11:11 AM »
Or, maybe Airyn can rent her house out to a biker gang...no...Heather would like that. Maybe drug dealers? No, there again. Maybe she should rent it out to Jedimiller!

She should rent it out to DynamoHum, that would be a kicker.
Praise BE

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53393 on: November 20, 2018, 09:11:17 AM »
I would like this too. Unfortunately she knows only how to ride Art's coattails. That being so, what else can she do? She can't generate enough subs or calls to do a show. Soon she'll not be able to attract listenable guests. Maybe that's happening now.

Four hours of Heather talking and reading? Taking calls from the same handful of people? I think it is too late for her.

It's unfortunate that Art set this in motion and created a unhealthy situation for his wife and children. I think (hope) Art left Airyn with enough money so she has some options though.

Art refuted my claims of millions though that's hard to believe when he sold the show when he was a hot property. Even a modest saver could be very secure after the proceeds of the sale of the show, living with modesty in a non-income tax state and rudimentary savings (CDs, money market accounts, etc.)

There better be some significant money laying around!
Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53394 on: November 20, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »
Nice @Spookcat, did it stay that bad all night?

So Heater and Vara need to change their Motto: "Taking Back The Night"  to "Freeing Up The Bandwidth At Night"

It's funny because it's true. +1 Mr. A

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53395 on: November 20, 2018, 09:15:02 AM »
Hearing her intro just now with her desire for open lines on Monday, it sounded to me like she had something planned, so it's better you didn't call.  She would have just turned your audio off, said you hung up and then went on to spew shit to her followers. I'm sure her, Neely and Vara had a battle plan.

Exactly. She can have a conversation with a dead line and claim anything.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53396 on: November 20, 2018, 09:16:20 AM »
There very nearly was another phone call from me - some very kind souls talked me down from the ledge. I was sat at my computer with skype on and headphones on.

I figured no point in calling out specific info we have that she knows we have til we have something completely irrefutable to go along with it.

I did read on BG that Decon tried to call in but as he had no caller ID she wouldn’t pick up. How very unscreened.

I'd have to say that calling her show is pointless, she will mute you and twist anything said with lies, then hang up on you and say you hung up.  If you ask me, don't bother.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53397 on: November 20, 2018, 09:16:34 AM »
She should rent it out to DynamoHum, that would be a kicker.

@Moosie , she would freak. 

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53398 on: November 20, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »
Art refuted my claims of millions though that's hard to believe when he sold the show when he was a hot property. Even a modest saver could be very secure after the proceeds of the sale of the show, living with modesty in a non-income tax state and rudimentary savings (CDs, money market accounts, etc.)

There better be some significant money laying around!

Art probably didn't want his finances known but I would bet you're right. Airyn should have enough money to not have to worry, no matter where she were to live.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53399 on: November 20, 2018, 09:20:30 AM »
I don't know if this means anything but this is the ex boyfriend /coven mate from a few years back