Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124956 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53415 on: November 20, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »
Heather's official archive version is better quality but appears to have the male deputy's voice scrubbed.

Or it is not on her version because it happened later on in the chain and you were actually boosting the wife beater having a conversation?
These amateur board operators can't seem to figure out the mute button and are always leaking audio or noise.
I know, the truth is boring compared to woo.
#SteakNotSizzle

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53416 on: November 20, 2018, 10:31:34 AM »

<snip>
Also interesting that this man in Heather's life now is already staying at the cuckshack. That alleged relationship is moving fast.
Perhaps they will head to Vegas and have an Elvis impersonator marry them before year's end  :D

Wait, wait, did she say this on the air last night? Details, please.  8)

So the BF is not a phone or online relationship any more? Hmmm...

I wonder if he was there Friday night, I am pretty sure NOT or the visit from the sheriff would have gone down very differently. So likely he arrived over the weekend?

Something seems off to me here (what a surprise, not) but I can't put my finger on it.

Anyone remember what she said about him being there please? How long into the show was this? Thanks!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #53417 on: November 20, 2018, 10:32:02 AM »
Art probably didn't want his finances known but I would bet you're right. Airyn should have enough money to not have to worry, no matter where she were to live.

The compound is paid for. The kids qualify for social security survivors benefits. She has the conso in the Philippines rented. She should be set for life. She was married for over 10 years so she can retire on social security using survivor benefits as well even though she may never pay into social security.
Are we having fun yet?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53418 on: November 20, 2018, 10:33:50 AM »
Im glad Heather's is happy. I couldn't be there fulltime.

Shitbird, you can't be 'there' any time.  You show up at her porch and she will smoke you, right there.  You are a fucking psycho.  And she knows batshit crazy when see's it.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53419 on: November 20, 2018, 10:33:59 AM »
Email from SiriusXM indicates a 2.3 % increase in U.S. Music Royalty fees 1/1/19.
Has Heather finalized next year's budget yet?

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53420 on: November 20, 2018, 10:34:59 AM »
Or it is not on her version because it happened later on in the chain and you were actually boosting the wife beater having a conversation?
These amateur board operators can't seem to figure out the mute button and are always leaking audio or noise.
I know, the truth is boring compared to woo.
#SteakNotSizzle
Yep that's my theory too.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53421 on: November 20, 2018, 10:36:57 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

did he ever post pictures of his wife?  She was probably hot AF and married his dumb ass because he represented himself as the heir to all the AM/PM mini marts in San  Diego County.  She didn't understand that he was the P/T graveyard guy at one.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53422 on: November 20, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »
+99999 Agreed

When confronted with information that contradicts something she very publicly said, how will she handle it?

She will deny it and make a counter-argument, just like so many of our politicians of all kinds and popular celebrities and "stars" do. They make their own truth and believe if they say it often enough, people will believe it to be true, despite evidence to the contrary.

These days facts seem to be debatable. I doubt she will ever publicly admit to anything, and if she does, she will say that was what she needed to say at the time, we just don't understand what was really going on (but won't disclose). More manipulation for sure. Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53423 on: November 20, 2018, 10:38:24 AM »
Email from SiriusXM indicates a 2.3 % increase in U.S. Music Royalty fees 1/1/19.
Has Heather finalized next year's budget yet?
Budget? What's that haha. I mean if she's finally reached a100 subscribers which I doubt based on the 83 number quoted a few weeks ago. That's not much revenue

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53424 on: November 20, 2018, 10:39:35 AM »
Running 3 fucking miles? Impressed. I don’t run as stated before. I admire the stamina, Enjoy your run while I suffer in the frozen, Michigan tundra. Lol. Guess we will both be suffering today. Lol.
When I got out of the Marines I vowed the only running I would do was after someone.   Preferably a 40 year old blond divorcee who owned her own liquor store. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53425 on: November 20, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »

Indeed. There is no question that if she hasn't been on the radar of law enforcement she is now.
A lot of the times the person dealing with police dictate the level of response they receive from the police.
You may not agree with the police or their actions (that's where you/your lawyer have your day in court) but if you just behave like an adult and, yes, follow their instructions you will be better off.

Police have some discretion when they investigate and decide on what charges a person may receive.
So treating them with respect and behaving like an adult is very beneficial and could be the difference from getting a warning, receiving a citation or ending up in jail awaiting to see a judge.

Also there are briefings and police will talk amongst one another about people they've dealt with and situations that occurred.
So you can be sure Heather's incident was discussed and other law enforcement officers are aware of her.
But I think we can safely say they've known about Ms. Heather Wade for quite some time now.

I'm looking forward to the possibility of hearing the 911 call.
It would be explosive if Vara did actually make the call and whether or not Heather set him up to it or if he acted on his own volition.

Also interesting that this man in Heather's life now is already staying at the cuckshack. That alleged relationship is moving fast.
Perhaps they will head to Vegas and have an Elvis impersonator marry them before year's end  :D

I wonder if she calls him ART.  "But baby, my name is Satan's Horns Abramovitz."  *slap*  "It's whatever I say it is!  ART."

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #53426 on: November 20, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »
When I got out of the Marines I vowed the only running I would do was after someone.   Preferably a 40 year old blond divorcee who owned her own liquor store.

And a fishing boat.
Are we having fun yet?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53427 on: November 20, 2018, 10:44:56 AM »
My apologies @paladin1991  It was unintentional.
  I believe you.  No worries.  I scraped it out.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #53428 on: November 20, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »
I prefer redheads and brunettes but hey I get you buddy! ;)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53429 on: November 20, 2018, 10:50:13 AM »
Miller will be devastated if Heather's boyfriend turns out to be African American
Wait.  Are you setting the stage?  Are you going to tell us that she has taken up with Darrell 'Smack my bitch, down' Neely as the new guy?