Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123115 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53445 on: November 20, 2018, 11:28:52 AM »
No, this was directly from that time when she got up to answer the door. This was her conversation with whoever was at the door for sure.

She did not magically scrub a voice when she can't even cut out 4 minutes of silence from her uploads.
You don't hear the extra voice on her recording because it was not there, not because she suddenly became an expert at audio editing.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #53446 on: November 20, 2018, 11:35:36 AM »
She did not magically scrub a voice when she can't even cut out 4 minutes of silence from her uploads.
You don't hear the extra voice on her recording because it was not there, not because she suddenly became an expert at audio editing.

So what are you saying? One person's recording of her live stream picked up a voice from the other end of a phone call but her archive recording did not?

Paint your scenario, because I think I'm lost (I've slept about 14 hours over the past four days, so that's probably why).
Stay Spooktacular!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53447 on: November 20, 2018, 11:40:57 AM »
So what are you saying? One person's recording of her live stream picked up a voice from the other end of a phone call but her archive recording did not?

Paint your scenario, because I think I'm lost (I've slept about 14 hours over the past four days, so that's probably why).

She records at her source. That's what is in the archives.
Her feed is sent to wife beater who then streams it on lnm, which is the same stream fed to tunein and the rest.
They forget to mute or have the fader up just a bit and always leak audio onto the stream.
No male voice on the archive because it didn't exist on her output.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
  • Alpha Male Instructor/Professional Boomer
« Reply #53448 on: November 20, 2018, 11:43:13 AM »
I don’t think she is disputing my first name ;)

More she doesn’t understand the trauma and arseache associated with having to change every single thing when you get married and change your name. If you have never done it you don’t realise what a bag of shite it is :)
I think she set you up for your call once she recognized who you were. Instead of answering your questions on open lines, she turned it back on you by answering with a question then hung up on you and ran off at the mouth on air so you wouldn't be unable to reply making it appear she had the upper hand and that she won the debate. I seriously doubt she could come out ahead honestly answering direct questions instead of going off track or putting a spin on it to misdirect live conversation. Hard to have a honest (dance, lol) one on one if someone hangs up on your call and you can't reply. It can be an honest exchange of ideas of points of view even though both may not agree. Isn't that what talk radio is about. The exchange of ideas not just one host keeping their finger hovering over the disconnect button if the are starting to look bad. At the end of the day it's not about names, it's about subject matter. Bad lead in by Hw if you ask me. She was defensive and wound up from the start instead of having a conversation and seeing where it went like a real professional talk show. She may try to ride the AB popularity fan base, but she has proven on air she is amateur at best. imho.
Enjoying the continuing journey of discovering infinite diversity...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #53449 on: November 20, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
She records at her source. That's what is in the archives.
Her feed is sent to wife beater who then streams it on lnm, which is the same stream fed to tunein and the rest.
They forget to mute or have the fader up just a bit and always leak audio onto the stream.
No male voice on the archive because it didn't exist on her output.

I see what you're saying now, thanks for laying it out for me.

However, based on what I'm hearing...a voice asking if she knows a Michael Vara, and she says not really...I think it's a mixture of the actual conversation and possibly some Neely bleedthrough. He would definitely explain the suddenly yelling more so than a deputy responding to a call.

Hopefully I get some clarification from the Sheriff's Office.
Stay Spooktacular!

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53450 on: November 20, 2018, 11:52:13 AM »
I see what you're saying now, thanks for laying it out for me.

However, based on what I'm hearing...a voice asking if she knows a Michael Vara, and she says not really...I think it's a mixture of the actual conversation and possibly some Neely bleedthrough. He would definitely explain the suddenly yelling more so than a deputy responding to a call.

The voices you did not hear on her source audio happened on the other end.
Someone posted a clip from her shitshow a few weeks back where there was a party going on during her show.
Same thing, just at a lower volume.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53451 on: November 20, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
She was on the phone with him.

You are saying the police didn’t call at all and she was on the phone with Neely?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53452 on: November 20, 2018, 12:00:04 PM »
Yeah that reminds me she was talking about all these new staff members she's adding. Hope they know her record of paying the help. Also said she's trying to train an audio engineer. Maybe spooky Tim could submit his work from last night and get the job haha.
"She's training an audio engineer"? The show that has dead air, dropped streams, runs 1970 commercials, stream lag, phone board issues, no phone line issues, subscriber issues, guest issues, graphic/computer art issues, people talking from the beyond through the stereo speaker issues, hot mic left open issues, no live show tonight issues. Yeah I can see where that might help.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53453 on: November 20, 2018, 12:00:14 PM »
You are saying the police didn’t call at all and she was on the phone with Neely?

Nope.
She would not answer the door without having someone on the phone.
The clip has voices from 2 sources.
Whatever Tim finds missing from the source came from the feed.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53454 on: November 20, 2018, 12:03:07 PM »
I think he's saying we made the error of assuming it was a semi competently produced radio show. Part of what we heard were probably shoddy technical mistakes from Neely. Someone did say it sounded like neely yesterday.

Starman2018

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53455 on: November 20, 2018, 12:15:27 PM »
Im glad Heather's is happy. I couldn't be there fulltime.
So I'm guessing the Uber GoFundMe plan didn't pan out? ??? It's for the best, there is no room in the studio for all the Star War collectables.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53456 on: November 20, 2018, 12:16:13 PM »
Nope.
She would not answer the door without having someone on the phone.
The clip has voices from 2 sources.
Whatever Tim finds missing from the source came from the feed.

How on earth did she have time to dial someone on her phone if there was someone in her house?

So we are hearing stuff from her phone conversation while she is at the door talking to the police that is being transmitted via Neely’s connection?

The Vara comment is still veery odd in any context for me.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #53457 on: November 20, 2018, 12:22:47 PM »
How on earth did she have time to dial someone on her phone if there was someone in her house?

So we are hearing stuff from her phone conversation while she is at the door talking to the police that is being transmitted via Neely’s connection?

The Vara comment is still veery odd in any context for me.

let's see if I can clarify:
Heather has her show sends it to neely
Neely puts it on the lnm stream .
Neelys mixer isn't properly muted and his mic adds its input to Heather's stream at a low volume.
It's not in heathers archive because it was added after the stream left her control and before it went out over lnm server.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53458 on: November 20, 2018, 12:34:22 PM »
let's see if I can clarify:
Heather has her show sends it to neely
Neely puts it on the lnm stream .
Neelys mixer isn't properly muted and his mic adds its input to Heather's stream at a low volume.
It's not in heathers archive because it was added after the stream left her control and before it went out over lnm server.

I understand that part, and thank you for that.

I don’t have the energy to carry this on.. I am sure the truth of it will out in one way or another.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #53459 on: November 20, 2018, 12:58:22 PM »
+99999 Agreed

When confronted with information that contradicts something she very publicly said, how will she handle it?

Everybody, justice and truth aren't always absolute although some things are so far off that "perspective" doesn't provide an excuse.

Poor Airyn and Asia, what is going on around that must be extremely stressful. Especially for a young lady such as Asia. Heather has no tact and obviously no empathy.

She'll handle it as she always does: distraction, misdirection, personal drama, and denial. No reason to change the formula she's been working with for so long now.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.