Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13120414 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53610 on: November 20, 2018, 07:07:31 PM »
Good Lawd almighty , I take a couple days off and OMFG theres like  million pages! Ok anyone got the readers digest version??

Heather still bad.

Edit: ok, DH called into Heather's show Friday. Heather didn't like her 2 questions and booted her after the second one about music rights. Heather is in love. Her guest yesterday cancelled on her so more open lines.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53611 on: November 20, 2018, 07:08:19 PM »
Art refuted my claims of millions though that's hard to believe when he sold the show when he was a hot property. Even a modest saver could be very secure after the proceeds of the sale of the show, living with modesty in a non-income tax state and rudimentary savings (CDs, money market accounts, etc.)

There better be some significant money laying around!

Didn't he own just a tiny percentage of the show?

I think any money he had was from salary and him doing ads - both of which would have likely been substantial - and not spending much of it.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #53612 on: November 20, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »
Two gropers!? This place is fast becoming a Japanese train or NYC subway.....
LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53613 on: November 20, 2018, 07:12:57 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's perfect, Bluejay, thank you! +1  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53614 on: November 20, 2018, 07:16:47 PM »
<snip>One notes how the BBC seems to be hell-bent on using regional, and even foreign, accents as opposed to before using "BBC English."

I rather like this variation in accents, I've noticed it more and more in recent years as I often listen to the BBC news reports in the morning as I like to get a different perspective on world news than what our media have to offer.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53615 on: November 20, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »
Didn't he own just a tiny percentage of the show?

I think any money he had was from salary and him doing ads - both of which would have likely been substantial - and not spending much of it.

I am pretty sure that I've seen multiple sources about his landfall...  I do believe that he was a partner with Chancellor broadcasting.  There was even a deposition that got into asking him why he chose to live so frugally.  I don't recall how much money, if they discussed it at all, he had.
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53616 on: November 20, 2018, 07:23:57 PM »
I rather like this variation in accents, I've noticed it more and more in recent years as I often listen to the BBC news reports in the morning as I like to get a different perspective on world news than what our media have to offer.
I don't mind if on the regional, and global, BBC channels but keep the flagship RP/"BBC English," I say.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #53617 on: November 20, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »
Heather still bad.

Edit: ok, DH called into Heather's show Friday. Heather didn't like her 2 questions and booted her after the second one about music rights. Heather is in love. Her guest yesterday cancelled on her so more open lines.
  Thank you!!!! Hugs

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #53618 on: November 20, 2018, 07:28:01 PM »
I wish we had your "deals" on Hamm's  @Walks_At_Night  . I can only find it in 6pack tallboy form unless I drive across town when they, sometimes, have cases.

@albrecht Well what a plague and nuisance............

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53619 on: November 20, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
Have some fun with this https://sounds.bl.uk/Accents-and-dialects/Survey-of-English-dialects
I am from rural West Berkshire - so you can hear how I would have sounded as a kid :)

Phooey! For some reason I could not get any of these to play either in Firefox or Chrome. Don't know why. Was your area near Reading? I visited a friend and her husband who lived in Reading several times over a number of years. They no longer live there, however.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53620 on: November 20, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »
Good Lawd almighty , I take a couple days off and OMFG theres like  million pages! Ok anyone got the readers digest version??

Yes..

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53621 on: November 20, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »
@albrecht Well what a plague and nuisance............
@Walks_At_Night   It really is a horrible situation and I'm thinking of setting up a go fund me and change.org petition about this issue and, I suspect, dastardly, under-handed behavior between some distributors- and maybe even brewers....who knows how high up this conspiracy goes! There could be international implications and maybe even Joose involved!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #53622 on: November 20, 2018, 07:39:23 PM »
Phooey! For some reason I could not get any of these to play either in Firefox or Chrome. Don't know why. Was your area near Reading? I visited a friend and her husband who lived in Reading several times over a number of years. They no longer live there, however.
Strange as I had that same problem. Firefox on Linux. Weird and sort of sucks because curious and seemed interesting.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #53623 on: November 20, 2018, 07:40:51 PM »
  Thank you!!!! Hugs

And: Heather bailed midway during the show, leaving a caller to fill the time. First, she claimed there was someone in her house. When she returned, she said it was the sheriff, and someone had called in a welfare check saying she was going to commit suicide on the air. From the Pahrump police logs, it looks like there really was a suicide check, but we don't know who called it in. Heather blamed DH on the air (and doxxed her!). There's some audio from the background of her time away from the mic that people are trying to sort through to figure it out. Oh - and DH is reporting Heather to PayPal for the doxxing (since Heather got her info from her subscription) and following up on the false accusation of her making the call.

So. Yeah. Basically a whole lotta crazy.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53624 on: November 20, 2018, 07:41:41 PM »
Heather still bad.

I dosed off and missed most of last nights show.
Any juice tidbits? Heather's new boyfriend?
Is he still the tall and dark mystery man?
Did Heather cackle like a bird or purr like a pussy cat?

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"