Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13120554 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53715 on: November 20, 2018, 09:52:29 PM »
I'll do my bit.

Me, too!

G'night, Bobs, Spookcat, Gravity, and any others still here. Turning in early for a change, and this time I mean it! <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #53716 on: November 20, 2018, 09:53:54 PM »
She says that this Friday, she'll be replaying last Friday's open lines.

Wow.

Good, let her find out how much shit her affiliates will take from her. She must be really pissed she couldn't get DH to call last night. Hopefully she'll be taking the night off celebrating the loss of her Paypal account.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53717 on: November 20, 2018, 09:54:08 PM »
Me, too!

G'night, Bobs, Spookcat, Gravity, and any others still here. Turning in early for a change, and this time I mean it! <g>

Good night

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #53718 on: November 20, 2018, 09:57:20 PM »
Me, too!

Goodnight! I like your turkey!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #53719 on: November 20, 2018, 09:57:41 PM »
Good, let her find out how much shit her affiliates will take from her. She must be really pissed she couldn't get DH to call last night. Hopefully she'll be taking the night off celebrating the loss of her Paypal account.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #53720 on: November 20, 2018, 10:02:43 PM »
Two Groypers now? That can't be good...
Just don't look 'em in the eye, and you should be okay.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53721 on: November 20, 2018, 10:06:28 PM »
She says that this Friday, she'll be replaying last Friday's open lines.

Wow.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #53722 on: November 20, 2018, 10:16:27 PM »
And: Heather bailed midway during the show, leaving a caller to fill the time. First, she claimed there was someone in her house. When she returned, she said it was the sheriff, and someone had called in a welfare check saying she was going to commit suicide on the air. From the Pahrump police logs, it looks like there really was a suicide check, but we don't know who called it in. Heather blamed DH on the air (and doxxed her!). There's some audio from the background of her time away from the mic that people are trying to sort through to figure it out. Oh - and DH is reporting Heather to PayPal for the doxxing (since Heather got her info from her subscription) and following up on the false accusation of her making the call.

So. Yeah. Basically a whole lotta crazy.
Ya know? I never get tired of that story!
Its a classic... 8)

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #53723 on: November 20, 2018, 10:34:44 PM »
Yes, and ironically if we don't listen to the repeat, her numbers for that show will be halved. <g>
I wonder if there will be some subtle editing involved?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53724 on: November 21, 2018, 12:00:10 AM »
Yes, and ironically if we don't listen to the repeat, her numbers for that show will be halved. <g>

I'm wondering if Heatherwadium has a radioactive half-life. (Her stats certainly could be defined with a radioactive half life formula)

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #53725 on: November 21, 2018, 12:08:35 AM »
Ah, I come back for a second, and HeatherTheGapToothDirtBag is still causing trouble.  She is creating this new "mystery man" as the reason she will be leaving the air soon, making the suckers think she is "winning".  See ya in the Spring.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53726 on: November 21, 2018, 01:35:37 AM »
She records at her source. That's what is in the archives.
Her feed is sent to wife beater who then streams it on lnm, which is the same stream fed to tunein and the rest.
They forget to mute or have the fader up just a bit and always leak audio onto the stream.
No male voice on the archive because it didn't exist on her output.

Hey wait a minute.  Who the fuck are you?  Really?   You sure talk this radio lingo pretty good.  You know.....a while back in the threads....someone brought up ART faking his death.....

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #53727 on: November 21, 2018, 01:38:39 AM »
Hi, Paladin!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53728 on: November 21, 2018, 01:50:02 AM »
Definitely not posh. It was originally very much a West Country accent so quite rural, and then I lived in London for over 20 years and it faded a bit. It’s not posh, not particularly London, but not as broad as the accent I had when I was growing up. It’s not dead common, but also definitely not upper class.

I think Heather has potentially not had much contact (apart from her interviews with people) from different countries and probably still associates say a British accent with the archetypal baddie in a film or maybe even the cliche of a posh person from say Downton Abbey.

I was renting a car in Albequeque (is that the right spelling its after 1am!) and the ladies behind the desk were aghast that I had an English accent, obviously not many people rent from Dollar there who are from the UK. They kept asking me to say things and I was grumpy and tired and still had 125 odd miles to go to get to my destination.

Well, I speak English, too.  And the words you say don't sound like that when I say them.  What language did you speak before you learned English?  My loyal Sidekick, LBFM, he speaks Engrish.  It's kinda like English, but not.  To get over the language barrier, he has learned to pantomime along with his Engrish.   Maybe you could try a few hand gestures to assist in communicating in your own 'English' language.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53729 on: November 21, 2018, 01:52:53 AM »
I, for one, hope the English and the Americans never give up their chauvinism and sense of cultural superiority!!

Well the Brits are being cucked by their leaders.  That's a problem.  How on Earth do you expect them to even compete with American Exceptionalism?