Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122267 times)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53865 on: November 21, 2018, 02:37:20 PM »
What bread pudding? Or challah bread?  So you do go into the kitchen at times?

i do not cross the kitchen threshold during Turkey Day. ever.  the women in my family are very traditional and enjoy cooking and socializing in the kitchen. i mean, im a foot taller than them so if i need something from the fridge i make my approach in a non threatening manner and politely request a beverage. spooking so many women folk at one time only leads to gossip and embarrassing antidotes told about oneself 🤷🏻‍♂️

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53866 on: November 21, 2018, 02:37:54 PM »
I thought piss ant was two words? *shrug*

Which reminds me, Vera spells peon pee on.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #53867 on: November 21, 2018, 02:41:22 PM »
Have you looked for or found any Indian artifacts?

I have kept an eye out but haven’t found anything yet. When the lake is low they find arrowheads on the beach. This is old Comanche hunting ground. Quanah Parker was the last Comanche war chief. His mother was a white woman (Cynthia Ann Parker) who was kidnapped as a child about 8 miles from my land. There is a recreation of the homestead at Ft Parker State Park. A spring creek crosses my land and feeds into the Lake which is an impoundment of the Navasota River. I am sure that the indians would hunt game along that creek. It has water in it even when the Navasota River stops in a drought.

I tried to get Texas A&M or Baylor interested in doing a detailed survey of my ravines but no luck yet.
Are we having fun yet?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53868 on: November 21, 2018, 02:41:51 PM »
I'm lucky enough to be thousands of miles away from mine. But I still hear about the drama. But I don't get any of the food....   :'(
That's not lucky at all actually..

Missing the food is the sad part.  Have you made plans for Thanksgiving? My family takes turns on who is the lucky one who gets to host the meal each year. This year I am a guest. However, I will bring a dish or two. Everyone loves going home with leftovers.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53869 on: November 21, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »
Newspapers make good insulation. This could actually get fun.

Travel brochures are a proven lovely gift I hear.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53870 on: November 21, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »
Which reminds me, Vera spells peon pee on.

i need to pee the peon.

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
  • want 2 pet my puddy cat
« Reply #53871 on: November 21, 2018, 02:45:17 PM »
I am going to my first escape room with friends in a bit. Should be fun. Food talk is always welcome. Family drama for me started yesterday. Ah, the holidays. Lol.

free willy enjoy the fish

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53872 on: November 21, 2018, 02:45:59 PM »
i do not cross the kitchen threshold during Turkey Day. ever.  the women in my family are very traditional and enjoy cooking and socializing in the kitchen. i mean, im a foot taller than them so if i need something from the fridge i make my approach in a non threatening manner and politely request a beverage. spooking so many women folk at one time only leads to gossip and embarrassing antidotes told about oneself 🤷🏻‍♂️
Since you are so huge, do you ask if it is OK to sit on the sofa? I imagine you would not want to break the sofa without warning. That also would lead to embarrassing antidotes.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53873 on: November 21, 2018, 02:46:51 PM »
I have kept an eye out but haven’t found anything yet. When the lake is low they find arrowheads on the beach. This is old Comanche hunting ground. Quanah Parker was the last Comanche war chief. His mother was a white woman (Cynthia Ann Parker) who was kidnapped as a child about 8 miles from my land. There is a recreation of the homestead at Ft Parker State Park. A spring creek crosses my land and feeds into the Lake which is an impoundment of the Navasota River. I am sure that the indians would hunt game along that creek. It has water in it even when the Navasota River stops in a drought.

I tried to get Texas A&M or Baylor interested in doing a detailed survey of my ravines but no luck yet.

Offer it up as a training dig area for students and lecturers, Archaeology degrees usually ask for at least a couple of weeks practical dig experience in order to make sure students at least have the basic skills before they are sent into the world. A virgin space such as yours would be perfect for them to use and you would find out an awful lot.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
« Reply #53874 on: November 21, 2018, 02:47:11 PM »
I'm lucky enough to be thousands of miles away from mine. But I still hear about the drama. But I don't get any of the food....   :'(

doesnt like family thats mean maybe u should c a counselor

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53875 on: November 21, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »
Since you are so huge, do you ask if it is OK to sit on the sofa? I imagine you would not want to break the sofa without warning. That also would lead to embarrassing antidotes.

heh heh im not rotund. but, yes, breaking the sofa would become an instant legend, and it would be told for generations. make no mistake about it.

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
« Reply #53876 on: November 21, 2018, 02:49:42 PM »

thats mean would you ask heidi the same thing

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53877 on: November 21, 2018, 02:52:31 PM »
It feels to me like a dis to Airyn. Like, "Remember that thing you didn't want me to talk about? Well, here it is again." I guess she wants everyone to know the story which is just a jerk move, imo.

She said several times that she doesn't know how to conduct herself, and that she can't google it.

Perhaps someone could send her a primer with instructions on what's expected from an employee tasked with appearing before the public at precise pre-set times, and what communications are expected when that can't be accomplished.  Also included could be conduct expected in a business agreement to provide content at specific dates and times, and what communication is required when that won't be fulfilled.  The treatment subscribing customers expect from the service provider. 

The importance of intellectual property rights, and expectations surrounding laws and the use of other's IP.  What is really meant by ''be yourself''.

What is expected of a new neighbor when they move into a quiet neighborhood.  What is and is not appropriate behavior towards a family grieving a recent death.

Perhaps all she needs are a handful of index cards with pointers on personal conduct - similar to the ones Noory keeps on hand for canned show comments - to carry and refer to in various situations

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
« Reply #53878 on: November 21, 2018, 02:53:16 PM »
i got a luscious round bottom made for spanking

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53879 on: November 21, 2018, 02:55:50 PM »

Most of my memories of Thanksgiving all I can remember is putting together a plate of food and finding a cat like place to hide out and eat it. I can't remember one where it was formally seated at a table. Actually, I didn't mind doing dishes as this was another great way to stay out of the way. I really can't place one dinner/year/place specifically.

At that I would be happy with Turkey Ramen and a can of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry sauce (can this be found there?)  I guess the best consolation is its not what you eat, but who you eat it with (Old Russian proverb in translation)

Dyna Prime has some gourmet turkey surprise waiting and I am happy to say she will be my company.