Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13121979 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53880 on: November 21, 2018, 02:56:12 PM »
I'm done. I did the grocery shopping. No cooking for me this year!  ;D

Nice. My husb is a far better cook than I am. I help out on some stuff, then cleanup duty.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53881 on: November 21, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »
I am going to my first escape room with friends in a bit. Should be fun. Food talk is always welcome. Family drama for me started yesterday. Ah, the holidays. Lol.

Ooo!  Tell of the escape room later if you will.

We have some good conversations here that we will need to move to another thread once feathers is gone for good.

;D

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53882 on: November 21, 2018, 02:59:51 PM »
Which reminds me, Vera spells peon pee on.

Oh those Mensa members!!!   ;D

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
  • want 2 pet my puddy cat
« Reply #53883 on: November 21, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »
Nice. My husb is a far better cook than I am. I help out on some stuff, then cleanup duty.

can u work the toaster

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53884 on: November 21, 2018, 03:00:51 PM »
I have kept an eye out but haven’t found anything yet. When the lake is low they find arrowheads on the beach. This is old Comanche hunting ground. Quanah Parker was the last Comanche war chief. His mother was a white woman (Cynthia Ann Parker) who was kidnapped as a child about 8 miles from my land. There is a recreation of the homestead at Ft Parker State Park. A spring creek crosses my land and feeds into the Lake which is an impoundment of the Navasota River. I am sure that the indians would hunt game along that creek. It has water in it even when the Navasota River stops in a drought.

I tried to get Texas A&M or Baylor interested in doing a detailed survey of my ravines but no luck yet.

Wow!  That is excellent!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53885 on: November 21, 2018, 03:01:49 PM »
Ooo!  Tell of the escape room later if you will.

We have some good conversations here that we will need to move to another thread once feathers is gone for good.

;D
I would vote for Dave's thread when this happens.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53886 on: November 21, 2018, 03:02:41 PM »
heh heh im not rotund. but, yes, breaking the sofa would become an instant legend, and it would be told for generations. make no mistake about it.
The reason I asked was in my real life I have a friend, named Ivo. Ivo is from Croatia. Ivo is just under 7 feet tall. The first time Ivo visited my home, I pointed to my sofa and told him to sit down.  He said "if I sit down, I may break it".  Again, I asked Ivo to sit down on the sofa.  He sat and we both waited. The sofa was OK. After Ivo left, I was glad that he did not ask to use my bathroom.

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
« Reply #53887 on: November 21, 2018, 03:05:45 PM »
The reason I asked was in my real life I have a friend, named Ivo. Ivo is from Croatia. Ivo is just under 7 feet tall. The first time Ivo visited my home, I pointed to my sofa and told him to sit down.  He said "if I sit down, I may break it".  Again, I asked Ivo to sit down on the sofa.  He sat and we both waited. The sofa was OK. After Ivo left, I was glad that he did not ask to use my bathroom.

ivo better have a green card or else u can call him gots 2 go

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53888 on: November 21, 2018, 03:07:54 PM »
I would vote for Dave's thread when this happens.

Hm!  If they don't mind us being off topic of the show, that is a great idea.  Maybe I'll ask, because as much as I try not to add to feather's show numbers it would be nice to move message numbers from here to there. If anyone cares about that sort of thing.

GROYPN4LIFE

• KIDD
« Reply #53889 on: November 21, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
it not easy being green I got to ivo 4 a while c u next time cat ladies

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53890 on: November 21, 2018, 03:11:08 PM »
Hm!  If they don't mind us being off topic of the show, that is a great idea.  Maybe I'll ask, because as much as I try not to add to feather's show numbers it would be nice to move message numbers from here to there. If anyone cares about that sort of thing.

It would work out I think, given that most would be tuned to him live anyway, and the rest of the day we've always meandered. Most of the posts in this thread are not about HW at all or are only peripherally related.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #53891 on: November 21, 2018, 03:11:31 PM »

that's one tall lad! im 6'1 & 1/2. my wife is only 5'2 so i might as well be 7 feet tall. 🤷🏻‍♂️

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #53892 on: November 21, 2018, 03:11:34 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving.. God Bless.. Love, Toots

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53893 on: November 21, 2018, 03:13:11 PM »
It would work out I think, given that most would be tuned to him live anyway, and the rest of the day we've always meandered. Most of the posts in this thread are not about HW at all or are only peripherally related.

That's true. She doesn't really deserve, well, any attention at all.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53894 on: November 21, 2018, 03:19:04 PM »
that's one tall lad! im 6'1 & 1/2. my wife is only 5'2 so i might as well be 7 feet tall. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Does your wife allow you to use the bathroom or do you have to go out in the alley?