Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122570 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53910 on: November 21, 2018, 03:39:44 PM »
Which reminds me, Vera spells peon pee on.

So THAT'S where Miller gets it from, repetitively...  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53911 on: November 21, 2018, 03:40:44 PM »
Travel brochures are a proven lovely gift I hear.

LOL, ROTFLMAO!!!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #53912 on: November 21, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
It would work out I think, given that most would be tuned to him live anyway, and the rest of the day we've always meandered. Most of the posts in this thread are not about HW at all or are only peripherally related.
@DaveSchrader is only human. Seeing all these pages for the HW Drama must get to him at times. Since they are two different subjects, he may circumvent reading about HW by not coming into this subject line. It may be awkward for him, his wife and his friends to see all the comments about wackadoodle in Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  As we know the wackadoodle is intriguing. Just thinking loudly.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #53913 on: November 21, 2018, 03:51:22 PM »
@DaveSchrader is only human. Seeing all these pages for the HW Drama must get to him at times. Since they are two different subjects, he may circumvent reading about HW by not coming into this subject line. It may be awkward for him, his wife and his friends to see all the comments about wackadoodle in Midnight In The Desert with Dave Schrader  As we know the wackadoodle is intriguing. Just thinking loudly.

With Art, Whitley, Knapp, and so many other hosts and guests having collectively debunked so much of the ''paranormal'' with their shows and appearances, what is left to discuss?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53914 on: November 21, 2018, 03:54:21 PM »

Just posted over there. An idea and rule of thumb. Why not move it all over there unless it is specifically about HW or her fb minions? Even if you only listen to half his shows he is ten times deserving of seeing our fun side.

Even with is many kids if any of us were against it on Thanksgiving, Dave and Winnie would set us up a plate. I doubt HW would.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #53915 on: November 21, 2018, 03:54:48 PM »
With Art, Whitley, Knapp, and so many other hosts and guests having collectively debunked so much of the ''paranormal'' with their shows and appearances, what is left to discuss?
so true.. the paranormal is about a wrap

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53916 on: November 21, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »
Day old challah bread! Sounds great, flashbacks to childhood! +1  :)
I am not 99 years old and I am not Jewish. However I live close by a Kosher bakery that open in 1919. They still bake amazing old country breads, bagels, pies, cookies and "butter cake".  My grandparents' generation learn to make dessert from stale breads and left over rice. Bread pudding and rice pudding still remains to be one of my favorites desserts. Brioche and/or Challah breads are great for making bread pudding.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #53917 on: November 21, 2018, 03:57:08 PM »
Just posted over there. An idea and rule of thumb. Why not move it all over there unless it is specifically about HW or her fb minions? Even if you only listen to half his shows he is ten times deserving of seeing our fun side.

Just my opinion, I'd rather keep the silliness and digressions here rather than on Dave's thread. He actually does read and respond to posts there, and I'd hate to make him wade (no pun intended) through so many pages to find posts relevant to his own show. He's so good, I really like his show!

As an alternative when we're done with this thread eventually, why not just start a new one? The Kingdom of Drama Post Heather Wade or some other title?

For now, I'm happy posting here where I can find everything.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #53918 on: November 21, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »

Ok, now I get it. Food chat over there and wackadoodle chat here? I subscribe to @DaveSchrader show. I never listen to a live show. I support @DaveSchrader with my money. He seems like a good guy. A new name for this subject?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53919 on: November 21, 2018, 04:11:27 PM »
I am not 99 years old and I am not Jewish. However I live close by a Kosher bakery that open in 1919. They still bake amazing old country breads, bagels, pies, cookies and "butter cake".  My grandparents' generation learn to make dessert from stale breads and left over rice. Bread pudding and rice pudding still remains to be one of my favorites desserts. Brioche and/or Challah breads are great for making bread pudding.

I'll take a slice of butter cake with vanilla ice cream please.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53920 on: November 21, 2018, 04:13:25 PM »
She said several times that she doesn't know how to conduct herself, and that she can't google it.

Perhaps someone could send her a primer with instructions on what's expected from an employee tasked with appearing before the public at precise pre-set times, and what communications are expected when that can't be accomplished.  Also included could be conduct expected in a business agreement to provide content at specific dates and times, and what communication is required when that won't be fulfilled.  The treatment subscribing customers expect from the service provider. 

The importance of intellectual property rights, and expectations surrounding laws and the use of other's IP.  What is really meant by ''be yourself''.

What is expected of a new neighbor when they move into a quiet neighborhood.  What is and is not appropriate behavior towards a family grieving a recent death.

Perhaps all she needs are a handful of index cards with pointers on personal conduct - similar to the ones Noory keeps on hand for canned show comments - to carry and refer to in various situations

This is a. Excellent idea lol

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #53921 on: November 21, 2018, 04:16:40 PM »
ask? i drop trou and take a dump wherever i feel like.

Ever take a dump behind a dumpster?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53922 on: November 21, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving.. God Bless.. Love, Toots

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Happy thanksgiving Toots.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #53923 on: November 21, 2018, 04:20:01 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving.. God Bless.. Love, Toots

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Turkey always makes me smile. Eyes light up with the delicious gravy. Have a good one!

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #53924 on: November 21, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »
I don’t even want to hear it @FISH! Gravy does not belong on top of #CheeseTurds!