Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126682 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54255 on: November 22, 2018, 04:37:04 PM »
So you're saying the horses are taking thanksgiving break?
Hope you still had a good day!

Oh we sure did.   Gorgeous blue skies and an island by the sea pretty much to ourselves.   This empty nest business has it's advantages!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54256 on: November 22, 2018, 04:51:16 PM »
Thanks. i'm ok.. just tired of people being mean to me and ignoring me here...and constantly smiting me when i post nice things.. i  need to not care if people don't like me..I no longer feel i am wanted here.. yes, i am way too sensitive.. sorry if that bothers some people.. thanks again  @DynamoHum

Tootsi, why not try participating and not being snarky or wisecracking at people, thus drawing negative responses to you? If you're not comfortable doing that, why keep provoking people here? Why not go back to posting about positive things you like, with comments that contribute to the discussion as you used to? Just a suggestion... then I think you might not be so ignored.

Your posts are such contrasting moods, super nice and then very snarky... very hard to know what to think or to tell when you are sincere and when you are not. And lastly, please stop mixing in Bellgab stuff and comments here in Ellgab, for those of us not involved in Bellgab it's really irritating.

I'm not criticizing you here, just trying to give you some helpful feedback. I hope you take this in the spirit in which I mean it.  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54257 on: November 22, 2018, 04:52:31 PM »
Hope you guys are all having a nice Thanksgiving.

I had a really quiet, sweet one, just right for me! Hope yours was good, MataHari! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54258 on: November 22, 2018, 04:53:37 PM »
Ok, folks. Attached is HW's Thanksgiving photo from her page.

Here's the link for where it comes from on Pinterest. Some things don't change, I guess...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/519884350726312721

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54259 on: November 22, 2018, 04:56:56 PM »
Tootsi, why not try participating and not being snarky or wisecracking at people, thus drawing negative responses to you? If you're not comfortable doing that, why keep provoking people here? Why not go back to posting about positive things you like, with comments that contribute to the discussion as you used to? Just a suggestion... then I think you might not be so ignored.

Your posts are such contrasting moods, super nice and then very snarky... very hard to know what to think or to tell when you are sincere and when you are not. And lastly, please stop mixing in Bellgab stuff and comments here in Ellgab, for those of us not involved in Bellgab it's really irritating.

I'm not criticizing you here, just trying to give you some helpful feedback. I hope you take this in the spirit in which I mean it.  :)

ok.. thanks, I'll try..   hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.. :)  @Aquarius

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54260 on: November 22, 2018, 05:06:45 PM »

I did, thank you, very nice. I hope yours was a good one for you, too!  :)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54261 on: November 22, 2018, 05:18:31 PM »
I did, thank you, very nice. I hope yours was a good one for you, too!  :)

As promised, here is my friend Tom (a professional photographer) was in the very first line in front starting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade today... wrangling the Chase from Paw Patrol balloon that started the parade. He and his friend Rod (another photographer) are the first two guys on the right of the photo in yellow, holding the right-most cable to the balloon. He said it was bitter bitter cold the whole route, but still fun, and especially fun to lead off the parade! He also said the hardest part of doing this every year is not being able to rest or to go to the bathroom for the entire route of the parade, which takes quite a long time...hours! <g>

Julian

• KIDD
« Reply #54262 on: November 22, 2018, 05:19:51 PM »

Your snark is hilarious, Tootsie. Don't let the bastards get you down.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #54263 on: November 22, 2018, 05:20:17 PM »
seanstapo it is   ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rainman Ringo Starr is the Antichrist...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #54264 on: November 22, 2018, 05:26:21 PM »
If I self-identified as a dog, could I go around humping ladies legs and smelling their crotches?

Asking for @Richard Groyper. 😀
Eh, nevermind...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #54265 on: November 22, 2018, 05:35:24 PM »
If I self-identified as a dog, could I go around humping ladies legs and smelling their crotches?

Asking for @Richard Groyper. 😀

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #54266 on: November 22, 2018, 05:36:31 PM »
Thanks. i'm ok.. just tired of people being mean to me and ignoring me here...and constantly smiting me when i post nice things.. i  need to not care if people don't like me..I no longer feel i am wanted here.. yes, i am way too sensitive.. sorry if that bothers some people.. thanks again  @DynamoHum
I still like you. And your actually up a few points from this morning. Keep your eyes on the horizon.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54267 on: November 22, 2018, 05:37:08 PM »
As promised, here is my friend Tom (a professional photographer) was in the very first line in front starting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade today... wrangling the Chase from Paw Patrol balloon that started the parade. He and his friend Rod (another photographer) are the first two guys on the right of the photo in yellow, holding the right-most cable to the balloon. He said it was bitter bitter cold the whole route, but still fun, and especially fun to lead off the parade! He also said the hardest part of doing this every year is not being able to rest or to go to the bathroom for the entire route of the parade, which takes quite a long time...hours! <g>

How cool!!  Thanks for the photo. We only watched an hour or so of the parade. We did listen to Alice's Restaurant.
 ;D

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #54268 on: November 22, 2018, 05:45:56 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving yall!!!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54269 on: November 22, 2018, 05:46:50 PM »