Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119694 times)

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54300 on: November 22, 2018, 11:29:46 PM »
I feel like the proverbial Thanksgiving turkey. Stuffed and ready to be plucked

Happy Thanksgiving

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey TL!  We ate around 2 PM and now I'm hungry.  I shouldn't be like that on Thanksgiving.  :-\  Hope you had a great turkey day!! :D
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Jedimiller

• Fragile, Busty Boy
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #54301 on: November 23, 2018, 12:49:57 AM »
Yes
I'M ALPHA AF

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #54302 on: November 23, 2018, 03:35:04 AM »

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54303 on: November 23, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
I still like you. And your actually up a few points from this morning. Keep your eyes on the horizon.

Thanks for the pretty pic, Dyna-X   :)  @Dyna-X

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #54304 on: November 23, 2018, 05:38:15 AM »

Good Morning. I hope that yesterday was a good one for you. My Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful. 18 people sharing a 27 lbs. turkey, turkey gravy, mash potatoes, stuffing, creamed corn, carrots, broccoli casserole, home make applesauce, homemade cranberries, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, breads, rolls. All our dessert were homemade including the whipped cream. We had bread pudding, crumb apple pie, blueberry pie and pumpkin pie. Two long tables were in place and decorated with Thanksgiving-themed crackers (poppers), our salute to the British. I did think of @DynamoHum.  No one talked about politics. No arguments. We enjoyed each other’s company.  My 6 year old grandson did not want to eat dinner. All he wanted was for me to build him a “super crazy” Hot Wheels track. I ate a huge meal. Washed a thousand pots, pans and dishes. And the last chore I completed was building a super crazy Hot Wheels track. Happy the day after Thanksgiving!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #54305 on: November 23, 2018, 05:40:05 AM »

Good Morning. I hope that yesterday was a good one for you. My Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful. 18 people sharing a 27 lbs. turkey, turkey gravy, mash potatoes, stuffing, creamed corn, carrots, broccoli casserole, home make applesauce, homemade cranberries, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, breads, rolls. All our dessert were homemade including the whipped cream. We had bread pudding, crumb apple pie, blueberry pie and pumpkin pie. Two long tables were in place and decorated with Thanksgiving-themed crackers (poppers), our salute to the British. I did think of @DynamoHum.  No one talked about politics. No arguments. We enjoyed each other’s company.  My 6 year old grandson did not want to eat dinner. All he wanted was for me to build him a “super crazy” Hot Wheels track. I ate a huge meal. Washed a thousand pots, pans and dishes. And the last chore I completed was building a super crazy Hot Wheels track. Happy the day after Thanksgiving!

Sounds fab! What a spread!

I didn’t know you get crackers over there!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54306 on: November 23, 2018, 05:54:20 AM »
Sounds fab! What a spread!

I didn’t know you get crackers over there!
We have crackers for every holiday in the USA.  It was fun to see folks wearing their crowns. Here is a photo of the ones we had yesterday.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54307 on: November 23, 2018, 05:55:42 AM »
We have crackers for every holiday in the USA.  It was fun to see folks wearing their crowns. Here is a photo of the ones we had yesterday.

They started to sell Easter Crackers and there was a huge uproar ... crackers are apparently just for Xmas here!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54308 on: November 23, 2018, 06:08:42 AM »
Thanks. i'm ok.. just tired of people being mean to me and ignoring me here...and constantly smiting me when i post nice things.. i  need to not care if people don't like me..I no longer feel i am wanted here.. yes, i am way too sensitive.. sorry if that bothers some people.. thanks again  @DynamoHum
Good morning @tootsie_wootsy . It is true, recently I have ignored your comments. The thing is I don’t know where you are coming from. You are so quick to change your personality here in EllGab. After all your visits to the old county, you changed. You became unstable.
It seems that we share a common interest in the old B&W movies. So here I go.  I am jumping in with a comparison. In the movie The Three Faces of Eve. We have Eve White @tootsie_wootsy , Eve Black @Marisa  and Stable Jane. In this movie, with some help, all three personalities will merged into a single person who becomes one stable personality. Please become more stable. I continue to wish you peace. I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54309 on: November 23, 2018, 06:16:38 AM »
They started to sell Easter Crackers and there was a huge uproar ... crackers are apparently just for Xmas here!

LOL! A huge uproar over poppers! Well you know us in the USA, make a buck on every holiday. Thanksgiving is one of the few holidays that has not become too commercialized. Only our food markets make some money with Thanksgiving.  So some clever people are now sell "crackers" for every holiday. The kids and some adults in my family enjoy seeing crackers on the table. In the USA, today is known as "Black Friday. Big sales for buying Christmas gifts in shops. The Monday after Thanksgiving is call "Cyber Monday" more big sales for buying on the Internet. This is how we commercialize Christmas. 
What can I say?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54310 on: November 23, 2018, 06:22:05 AM »
Good morning @tootsie_wootsy . It is true, recently I have ignored your comments. The thing is I don’t know where you are coming from. You are so quick to change your personality here in EllGab. After all your visits to the old county, you changed. You became unstable.
It seems that we share a common interest in the old B&W movies. So here I go.  I am jumping in with a comparison. In the movie The Three Faces of Eve. We have Eve White @tootsie_wootsy , Eve Black @Marisa  and Stable Jane. In this movie, with some help, all three personalities will merged into a single person who becomes one stable personality. Please become more stable. I continue to wish you peace. I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving.

well, there is not really too much you can tell about a person on a message board forum as we are all complicated...yes, the Old Country might have changed me  .. idk.. i am trying my best .Thanks and. i do wish you you peace and that you had a nice Thanksgiving.  TW  .   :) @FISH

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #54311 on: November 23, 2018, 06:35:09 AM »
As promised, I’m here to update what I like to call the poop report thread. - I mentioned the Falkie size plates yesterday. I ate those around 2 PM. I was so full I skipped the desserts. Well as I’m going to the fridge around 8:30-9:00 last night to get something to drink, I see these pices of pie, chocolate and pumpkin. I think to myself why not have a half a pice of both. Then I see the dressin and the macaroni and all the good stuff. So I tell myself, well I’ll just have a (big) spoon full of the two and some collards and forget about the pie. Afterwards when I went to refill my glass with some cold water from the brita pitcher, (I like it better than the water from the door) there they were just starring at me. I was looking at them and they were looking at me so I said what the hell Thanksgiving is only one time a year. Not the best idea I’ve ever had. Let’s just say I woke up with my flotation device tummy aching. I will be eating leftovers for the next few days however I think I will stick to human size portions.

That being said...

Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54312 on: November 23, 2018, 06:42:24 AM »
As promised, here is my friend Tom (a professional photographer) was in the very first line in front starting the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade today... wrangling the Chase from Paw Patrol balloon that started the parade. He and his friend Rod (another photographer) are the first two guys on the right of the photo in yellow, holding the right-most cable to the balloon. He said it was bitter bitter cold the whole route, but still fun, and especially fun to lead off the parade! He also said the hardest part of doing this every year is not being able to rest or to go to the bathroom for the entire route of the parade, which takes quite a long time...hours! <g>

Aww, Paw Patrol is one of my favorites!  Great picture.

Hope everyone here had a good holiday.  Mine was forgettable (chicken salad and vegetable dip), but, there's always next year, right?   ;)

Hey, anybody ever have a turducken?  My appetite shrivels at any food that has the word "turd" in it.   :o

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54313 on: November 23, 2018, 06:47:42 AM »
As promised, I’m here to update what I like to call the poop report thread. - I mentioned the Falkie size plates yesterday. I ate those around 2 PM. I was so full I skipped the desserts. Well as I’m going to the fridge around 8:30-9:00 last night to get something to drink, I see these pices of pie, chocolate and pumpkin. I think to myself why not have a half a pice of both. Then I see the dressin and the macaroni and all the good stuff. So I tell myself, well I’ll just have a (big) spoon full of the two and some collards and forget about the pie. Afterwards when I went to refill my glass with some cold water from the brita pitcher, (I like it better than the water from the door) there they were just starring at me. I was looking at them and they were looking at me so I said what the hell Thanksgiving is only one time a year. Not the best idea I’ve ever had. Let’s just say I woke up with my flotation device tummy aching. I will be eating leftovers for the next few days however I think I will stick to human size portions.

That being said...

Haha.  Hope everything comes out okay...sorry... :P

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54314 on: November 23, 2018, 06:51:12 AM »

That being said...

Maybe make your own thread for this so you can track changes more easily.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3