Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119623 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54315 on: November 23, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »
This also might help you @BartEllProducer
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #54316 on: November 23, 2018, 07:02:15 AM »
@pawpourri All is now well. The collards were the only thing that was a good idea. That and lots of water.

This one will do for now @DynamoHum. Generally only happens once a year that I go full Falkie. Hell I bet I even out did him! It also could have been all that romaine lettuce in all the salads I ate. I was eating a lot of those to save up for the big event. Maybe they caught up to me too!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54317 on: November 23, 2018, 07:04:28 AM »
@pawpourri All is now well. The collards were the only thing that was a good idea. That and lots of water.

This one will do for now @DynamoHum. Generally only happens once a year that I go full Falkie. Hell I bet I even out did him! It also could have been all that romaine lettuce in all the salads I ate. I was eating a lot of those to save up for the big event. Maybe they caught up to me too!

I suppose we can be thankful for small mercies.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54318 on: November 23, 2018, 07:06:35 AM »
This also might help you @BartEllProducer

I think it was 1-6 all at the same time. It was one of those moments where it was just better to flush midway through. If not I believe the odds would have been against me to have to go find the plunger.

You know I like to plan ahead.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54319 on: November 23, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »
I think it was 1-6 all at the same time. It was one of those moments where it was just better to flush midway through. If not I believe the odds would have been against me to have to go find the plunger.

I am sure your bottom is used to this kind of ravaging and all will be back to normal soon.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #54320 on: November 23, 2018, 07:25:08 AM »
Good morning all. Only here would you find a page and a half of poop talk lol. I feel like today is a recovery day. Thanksgiving is a lot of work for the cooks. No way I could face shopping today. Although when I hear about the deals I missed tomorrow I will wish I’d have shopped. Black Friday is a relax day for me. I watch old movies and eat leftovers.   

Anyone tune into the HW show last night?  Any new developments ?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54321 on: November 23, 2018, 07:37:24 AM »
Good morning all. Only here would you find a page and a half of poop talk lol. I feel like today is a recovery day. Thanksgiving is a lot of work for the cooks. No way I could face shopping today. Although when I hear about the deals I missed tomorrow I will wish I’d have shopped. Black Friday is a relax day for me. I watch old movies and eat leftovers.   

Anyone tune into the HW show last night?  Any new developments ?

Waiting on a couple of things that might be interesting. I think she had a replay last night.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54322 on: November 23, 2018, 07:38:00 AM »
I am sure your bottom is used to this kind of ravaging and all will be back to normal soon.

Only when I eat at the Waffle House.

Added: I feel like I should offer the porcelain goddess an R.C. Cola after our rendezvous this morning.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #54323 on: November 23, 2018, 07:47:43 AM »

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!  I come back to EllGab for this Sheeeit!
An hour ago, I was here reading and posting happy comments about Thanksgiving. Suddenly, my Internet service cuts off—two times. After a few phone calls, my Internet service is restored.
I come back to read your comments. So who are you? Are you related to the Senator Clay Davis from The Wire (HBO)?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54324 on: November 23, 2018, 08:39:18 AM »
Thanks. i'm ok.. just tired of people being mean to me and ignoring me here...and constantly smiting me when i post nice things.. i  need to not care if people don't like me..I no longer feel i am wanted here.. yes, i am way too sensitive.. sorry if that bothers some people.. thanks again  @DynamoHum

Hi
I've been thinking about your post. A couple of times in the past I've offered suggestions that would have given you a chance to not have responses that you saw as mean. Nicely, you thanked me but in the next post you completely disregarded my suggestion. That's fine, anyone can do what they want and my suggestion just didn't work for you. I don't mind, I realize though that my trying to help you was only contributing to the pile of troublesome posts. That is the opposite of helping you so I don't do that anymore.
People post things here, and then they post in other threads, and they post on other forums. When doing this, some people are completely consistent in how they act/post. Other people act/post one way in one place and are completely different in another. Seem to be friendly to someone in one place and then make unpleasant posts about them in another. Maybe they are trying to illicit responses in one place but don't do that in another, I'm not sure. Some people have multiple profiles as well. I can't know any person's true intent but end up feeling a bit uneasy when there is inconsistencies like that and I don't think I've really reconciled it in my head.
There are many posts here and for me some are replied to, some are read but not replied to because I have nothing to contribute, some I think about a while before responding, some are missed and some are ignored. It might make you more comfortable to realize that any one of these things might be true for any post you make and when you feel ignored it might not be that at all.

I hope you had a very lovely holiday and are feeling well.   :)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #54325 on: November 23, 2018, 08:40:56 AM »
LOL.  Right-OO.  I have the single,(A side was Harrison's Wrack My Brain) and album.  I just listened to it for the first time in a long time and it is pretty cheesy stuff.  Miss Harry.  He wrote the best "fuck you" song. ;D

Hahaha!  Story is, George Harrison started to sing along at his grave site of that song...

I have a great memory of it, I had just bought a new car and the sound system had a mute button. So, I'm playing my music with the kids in the back... Turns out, the mute button (when in CD mode) was actually a pause button. I love the tune, but didn't want the kids to have that particular word said in front of them.

I timed it figured the song had moved on to the next bit I unmute, and there's this big loud "SO FUCK YOU!"

Doh!
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54326 on: November 23, 2018, 08:41:16 AM »
Sounds fab! What a spread!
I didn’t know you get crackers over there!

Question!  Here we have cookies, there they are biscuits, right?
Are your crackers the same as our crackers?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54327 on: November 23, 2018, 08:44:26 AM »
Aww, Paw Patrol is one of my favorites!  Great picture.

Hope everyone here had a good holiday.  Mine was forgettable (chicken salad and vegetable dip), but, there's always next year, right?   ;)

Hey, anybody ever have a turducken?  My appetite shrivels at any food that has the word "turd" in it.   :o

Wish your holiday had been better than forgettable. Turducken, never really thought about the turd part but I don't have any desire to have it without thinking of that part  :P

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54328 on: November 23, 2018, 08:46:04 AM »
Sweet Baby Jesus!!!  I come back to EllGab for this Sheeeit!
An hour ago, I was here reading and posting happy comments about Thanksgiving. Suddenly, my Internet service cuts off—two times. After a few phone calls, my Internet service is restored.
I come back to read your comments. So who are you? Are you related to the Senator Clay Davis from The Wire (HBO)?

Sheeeeit - The work I put in eating yesterday for this mornings grand production will forever be known as “The Big One”. I take full responsibility for internet and power outages nation wide as that demon makes it’s way through the sewer pipes across America!

Just be glad I didn’t eat your beloved poutine!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #54329 on: November 23, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

Good Morning. I hope that yesterday was a good one for you. My Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful. 18 people sharing a 27 lbs. turkey, turkey gravy, mash potatoes, stuffing, creamed corn, carrots, broccoli casserole, home make applesauce, homemade cranberries, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, breads, rolls. All our dessert were homemade including the whipped cream. We had bread pudding, crumb apple pie, blueberry pie and pumpkin pie. Two long tables were in place and decorated with Thanksgiving-themed crackers (poppers), our salute to the British. I did think of @DynamoHum.  No one talked about politics. No arguments. We enjoyed each other’s company.  My 6 year old grandson did not want to eat dinner. All he wanted was for me to build him a “super crazy” Hot Wheels track. I ate a huge meal. Washed a thousand pots, pans and dishes. And the last chore I completed was building a super crazy Hot Wheels track. Happy the day after Thanksgiving!

I wanna hear more about these ^^
Time spent with cats is never wasted.