Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127543 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54420 on: November 23, 2018, 12:44:25 PM »
Yes, for as long as she needs him to pay the mortgage. She's securing herself in the cuckshed.

No wonder she is feeding him in that case.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54421 on: November 23, 2018, 12:48:18 PM »
somebody open a window. weeeeeew!

Own up, Groyper. It was YOU! YOU were the one who stabbed that cat lady's colostomy bag. YOU'RE the root cause!!!
not well-liked, but right

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #54422 on: November 23, 2018, 12:50:17 PM »
Own up, Groyper. It was YOU! YOU were the one who stabbed that cat lady's colostomy bag. YOU'RE the root cause!!!

then kicked the whole pile of shit down the stairs. oops.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #54423 on: November 23, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »
Your internet service is a Geiger counter for the forum.
Your router is the Mr Creosote of the internet..
It is true, my service is the Geiger counter for this forum and the World Wide Internet. Tomorrow when the Internet Tech comes to my home to check out my equipment, I am going to give them a list of names of the members in here and how their toilet talk is destroying the Internet.

@Richard Groyper  STAY AWAKE!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54424 on: November 23, 2018, 12:50:25 PM »

That’s not a burst colostomy bag.... that’s @BartEllProducer - that’s very very unkind of you. He looks so ... vulnerable laying there.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54425 on: November 23, 2018, 12:50:29 PM »
I'm Canadian. Our Thanksgiving day was a month and half ago. We're awesome like that  :P

But I'm thankful for the brave men and women who sacrifice so much for their love of country, family and the world.

Earth is too tribal for this wish to come to fruition in our lifetimes, but one day I truly hope there will be peace throughout this planet and we can go forth amongst the stars together.
As the great philosopher Rodney King once said, "People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?".

Well, HumanBeing, you made me cry from being moved much earlier in the day than usual!  ;D

Thank you for this, and as for the sentiments and hopes you express here, I can only say SO BE IT! And thank you agai! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54426 on: November 23, 2018, 12:51:47 PM »
I feel like the proverbial Thanksgiving turkey. Stuffed and ready to be plucked

Happy Thanksgiving

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gorgeous pic, TL! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #54427 on: November 23, 2018, 12:52:22 PM »
That’s not a burst colostomy bag.... that’s @BartEllProducer - that’s very very unkind of you. He looks so ... vulnerable laying there.

👀👀👀

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #54428 on: November 23, 2018, 12:53:10 PM »
I see Heather is actually feeding the new beau.

Maybe he is “The One” and has to be kept alive.

She doesn't want the outside world influencing the relationship, so she posts about it on social media. I think she's trying to keep her followers entertained and sending money and gifts. And they are wanting to name her new pet.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54429 on: November 23, 2018, 12:53:34 PM »
I think it was 1-6 all at the same time. It was one of those moments where it was just better to flush midway through. If not I believe the odds would have been against me to have to go find the plunger.

You know I like to plan ahead.

TMI. Much much TMI!  ;D :P ;D 8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54430 on: November 23, 2018, 12:54:51 PM »
Hi
I've been thinking about your post. A couple of times in the past I've offered suggestions that would have given you a chance to not have responses that you saw as mean. Nicely, you thanked me but in the next post you completely disregarded my suggestion. That's fine, anyone can do what they want and my suggestion just didn't work for you. I don't mind, I realize though that my trying to help you was only contributing to the pile of troublesome posts. That is the opposite of helping you so I don't do that anymore.
People post things here, and then they post in other threads, and they post on other forums. When doing this, some people are completely consistent in how they act/post. Other people act/post one way in one place and are completely different in another. Seem to be friendly to someone in one place and then make unpleasant posts about them in another. Maybe they are trying to illicit responses in one place but don't do that in another, I'm not sure. Some people have multiple profiles as well. I can't know any person's true intent but end up feeling a bit uneasy when there is inconsistencies like that and I don't think I've really reconciled it in my head.
There are many posts here and for me some are replied to, some are read but not replied to because I have nothing to contribute, some I think about a while before responding, some are missed and some are ignored. It might make you more comfortable to realize that any one of these things might be true for any post you make and when you feel ignored it might not be that at all.

I hope you had a very lovely holiday and are feeling well.   :)

Well said, Anniem, nice. +1

Hope you're doing ok today, Tootsi.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #54431 on: November 23, 2018, 12:55:15 PM »
There are so many turds being slung back and forth I can barely keep count. And it smells in here ... P.U.

Not only does it smell in here. Turd talk is disrupting my Internet services. I lost service 3 times today. Tomorrow, I am going to name names to the company that manages my Internet services.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54432 on: November 23, 2018, 12:56:10 PM »

She doesn't want the outside world influencing the relationship, so she posts about it on social media. I think she's trying to keep her followers entertained and sending money and gifts. And they are wanting to name her new pet.

She;s mentioned him every day for over a week... it’s very clever conditioning.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54433 on: November 23, 2018, 12:56:28 PM »
And the last chore I completed was building a super crazy Hot Wheels track. Happy the day after Thanksgiving!

Fish, of all the things you listed doing yesterday, for me this is by far the most impressive! Congratuations!  ;D +1

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54434 on: November 23, 2018, 12:57:29 PM »
Myself and Groyper are accused of shitting up the thread. Just wait until @Bobs Your Uncle gets here. He had to eat a boat load of vegitarian fake turkey and then gorge on beef jerky and bacon when he got home. This will get interesting.

I should have asked him, how do the stuffing and gravy work without a turkey?