Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13118790 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54495 on: November 23, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »

What were your top 2 favourite AB guests?

Very very early Moulton Howe is always good for a listen, specially the Dreamland shows which were very very early ones. Can’t remember his name but the guy who talked about HAARP was also pretty interesting.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54496 on: November 23, 2018, 02:01:44 PM »
I do work  8) and I have Christmas off, yeah! Also not workin' New Years.

Very good! If you are able to add harmonious celebrations then even better!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54497 on: November 23, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »
Very very early Moulton Howe is always good for a listen, specially the Dreamland shows which were very very early ones. Can’t remember his name but the guy who talked about HAARP was also pretty interesting.

Dr. Begich, I presume! Try not roll your eyes but my favourite is Whitley. Second to Mel Waters.
not well-liked, but right

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54498 on: November 23, 2018, 02:03:43 PM »
Very good! If you are able to add harmonious celebrations then even better!

Family makes it all worth while.
not well-liked, but right

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54499 on: November 23, 2018, 02:04:56 PM »

I liked the EVP people, Brendan and Barbara. Open lines was always fun, Art made ALL calls fun to hear.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #54500 on: November 23, 2018, 02:06:03 PM »
I liked the EVP people, Brendan and Barbara. Open lines was always fun, Art made ALL calls fun to hear.

those Brendan and Barbara Cook evp's on the old Art Bell show were the scariest. they were the first time i heard of evp's...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54501 on: November 23, 2018, 02:06:22 PM »
Dr. Begich, I presume! Try not roll your eyes but my favourite is Whitley. Second to Mel Waters.

Mel Waters! Yes, that was terrific. I also liked the guy flying into area 51

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54502 on: November 23, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
HW report: nothing posted yet about her show for tonight. Will she dare do Friday night open lines again? Since she reads here, she's already aware that Dynamo won't be calling in. I guess the question is, will anyone else? She had a hard time filling the time last time she did open lines.

Honestly, she's just not that interesting as a person to be able to fill the time when she has no callers... or even when she does most times. I wish it was different, but it's not, at least not for me. :(
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54503 on: November 23, 2018, 02:06:46 PM »

i like Whitley but find him hard to believe..

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54504 on: November 23, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
those Brendan and Barbara Cook evp's on the old Art Bell show were the scariest. they were the first time i heard of evp's...

I'm trying to recall if that was the first I'd heard of it, maybe so.  Great shows.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54505 on: November 23, 2018, 02:08:10 PM »
Art made ALL calls fun to hear.

If Art was starting out in 2018 he wouldn't last the year with the amount of bullshit he put out there.
Mel's Smelly Hole, JC, Area 51 caller... people would be posting clips of Art planning these out on Ham radio and he would be laughed at for being a big lying asshole.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #54506 on: November 23, 2018, 02:08:44 PM »
Ok, as long as you are working, I will not be worried for you. Years ago, I had a good life long friend, Mr Edwards. Mr Edwards stopped over for a visit while I was making potato salad. Mr Edwards popped a Valium and made himself a potato salad sammich. He asked to use my bathroom. He took his sammich into bathroom and fell asleep on the toilet. It took me forever to wake Mr Edwards up. Once he got out of my bathroom, I threw him out of my home. Sleeping on my toilet, while eating a potato salad sammich ended our friendship.

That may be the greatest sentence ever written.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54507 on: November 23, 2018, 02:08:46 PM »
I'm trying to recall if that was the first I'd heard of it, maybe so.  Great shows.

yeah, they scared me..never heard evps before.. .old Art Bell shows.. and they had the scariest ones...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54508 on: November 23, 2018, 02:10:44 PM »

Yes! I loved them and their evp's scary and upsetting as some of them were! I also liked Melba Ketchum and her research on Bigfoot DNA, and also the guy whose name I can't recall right now who had the audio recordings of Bigfoot conversations and dialogue.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54509 on: November 23, 2018, 02:10:56 PM »
Hw report: nothing posted yet about her show for tonight. Will she dare do Friday night open lines again? Since she reads here, she's already aware that Dynamo won't be calling in. I guess the question is, will anyone else? She had a hard time filling the time last time she did open lines.

Honestly, she's just not that interesting as a person to be able to fill the time when she has no callers... or even when she does most times. I wish it was different, but it's not, at least not for me. :(

Her voice sounds strained these days. I dislike the way she repeats the same sentence over and over.  Apparently the downloads will not have the music anymore, but will the live show I wonder. If she obeyed all the laws I don't think she could fill three hours easily, let alone four.