Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13117894 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54720 on: November 23, 2018, 08:18:50 PM »
Is that why we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

Lily Tomlin used to observe that we go to a store to buy a small garbage pail and put it in a paper or plastic bag to take it home. Once we get it home, we put the bag in the can. Why? she asked...

For some unexplainable reason, this also reminds me of an old question Steven Wright iirc used to ask: Why do we have names for the soles of our feet but not the tops?

I'll stop now (fortunately).

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54721 on: November 23, 2018, 08:22:27 PM »
Look in a mirror then it will become your left  ;)

ROTFL! +1 Starman2018, nice to see you!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54722 on: November 23, 2018, 08:23:43 PM »
>^..^<
I'm not sure I missed much outside the rumour Jim Malliard was consumed. I'm still up in the tree waiting for something to hunt as the turkey TV dinner yesterday just didnt cut it. I swear, there were about 5 (maybe) 6 cubes of turkey that were about 3/4 an inch on a side. To make it feel more like home, thankfully, I also had black toast soaked in butter and chilled vodka. So all was well, no fights, no fires or being stranded in the car on an icy road.

The one who had the most exceptional holiday was Dyna prime; She ate more turkey than me in her turkey suprise from Iams.

Good for Dyna prime!  My kitty sniffed his turkey and sweet potato gourmet cat dinner.  Flattened his ears and slowly backed away like it was going to attack him.  Damn, it looked pretty good to me!   :)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54723 on: November 23, 2018, 08:23:49 PM »
Lily Tomlin used to observe that we go to a store to buy a small garbage pail and put it in a paper or plastic bag to take it home. Once we get it home, we put the bag in the can. Why? she asked...

For some unexplainable reason, this also reminds me of an old question Steven Wright iirc used to ask: Why do we have names for the soles of our feet but not the tops?

I'll stop now (fortunately).

dorsum pedis

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #54724 on: November 23, 2018, 08:24:31 PM »
What's there to be thankful for, on this godforsaken planet?

I'm thankful for Heather. 40 more pages to read since yesterday. Something new and exciting must of happen, can't wait to find out!  Anticipation

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #54725 on: November 23, 2018, 08:25:48 PM »
Look in a mirror then it will become your left  ;)

Are you past your use date on January 1st?
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54726 on: November 23, 2018, 08:27:01 PM »
The only thing on my mind was, "why?". The wife says I can have turkey for Christmas.

Actually, I was wondering that exact thing. Why? did you have to have a vegetarian Thanksgiving meal? Whose decision was that?  ::)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #54727 on: November 23, 2018, 08:28:19 PM »
Luckily I came back here late enough I only had time to skim the post pig-out aftermath posts. "We're going to need a bigger loo"

Seems like most everyone had a pleasant turkey day and still recovering from too much excess. Same here
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54728 on: November 23, 2018, 08:28:29 PM »
Why are there so many pages??? Don't you people have better things to do? Heather's not even on now!!!

That's why there are so many pages, we're actually having fun with each other. HW is not interfering with our fun by doing irritating and annoyingly outrageous things, like lying every time she breathes. At least not that we can hear live, anyway...  8)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54729 on: November 23, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »
Mr FLB help?  I'm ambidextrous so I can do both of my hands.

I have never been able to wear nail polish, my nails feel like they're suffocating. I'd like to wear clear polish, but it makes me crazy after an hour or so. Very weird, I have no idea why.  ???

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54730 on: November 23, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
Yes, when my father said "SIMMER DOWN, GODDAMN IT", as opposed to the slower more sinister "simmer dooown...." we knew what to do when.

This made me laugh. I very rarely say that, but when I do, watch out, the artillery is armed and ready to fire...  ;D

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #54731 on: November 23, 2018, 08:31:53 PM »
lol  don't be so sensitive about smites  ;) take it easy  :) @sean92008

I am smited every few minutes.. i have gone down from 725 to 551 in a less than a month..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

don't you think Bart has more important things to do than worry about your smites?

Praise BE @Bart Ell

poor sensitive guy  :'( :'( and Happy Thanksgiving to you  ;)

All these postive smites I've be getting lately is lighting up my deep dark brown Aura.. no like..knock it off
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54732 on: November 23, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
Spit beer?  Take a sip and someone says something funny, right?

Hilarious!

And btw, love your sunglasses duck in your avatar! Excellent! +1 again when I can!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #54733 on: November 23, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »
Wait, let's not get too hasty here. How do we know HE did not prepare the meal for her? Eh?

I might be remembering wrong, but I think @Dwindling Stacks said at one point in time, she loved to cook.

EDIT: love the new avatar, Aquarius!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54734 on: November 23, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »
Hilarious!

And btw, love your sunglasses duck in your avatar! Excellent! +1 again when I can!

Thanks, it was a funny day here