Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13118473 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54810 on: November 23, 2018, 10:26:49 PM »
Chili doesn't have beans. And shouldn't taste like spaghetti sauce, unless you in Cinci. And tomatoes in general are highly suspect in chili.

I hope things here simmer down no pun intended or we might end up with another food fight in the thread  ;D

Good thing we don't eat roly-polies, pill bugs, etc.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #54811 on: November 23, 2018, 10:26:58 PM »
Ever have the chili 3 ways at Steak and Shake?
Have not.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #54812 on: November 23, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »
Ours didn't look like that, they didn't have legs sticking out from the side

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We get really big ones here. Around these parts they're known as "potato bugs".
Big suckers. Back in the rain forest they are huge! The size of a '59 Caddy! Not of this Earth...

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #54813 on: November 23, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »
I'm quite the hypocritical flesh devourer, I must say.  I cried and said a prayer for the poor beast when I had to cook my first Thanksgiving full turkey (all the parts attached).  I didn't know about the baggie of items inside the bird, until after he was baked.  Almost fainted when reaching inside him.  :-[

Oh, @pawpourri! That must have been a shock. You have my deepest sympathies but that really made me laugh. I still can't cut up a whole raw chicken. I buy just the parts I want
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54814 on: November 23, 2018, 10:32:49 PM »
You're saying this in the past tense.  Have your feelings changed? We haven't had anything to do with this,  have we?

I was wondering the same thing Bayou. As far as his feelings, I'm sure Heather can turn them without any help from us
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #54815 on: November 23, 2018, 10:33:57 PM »
I hope things here simmer down no pun intended or we might end up with another food fight in the thread  ;D
If I was computer and figured out memes n gifs I'd post Belushi foodfight ala 'Animal House'

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54816 on: November 23, 2018, 10:34:27 PM »
Have not.

Spaghetti, chili with beans, meat.  Pretty much the only chili I ever liked, lol.  I don't really like chili as a general rule.  As a kid, I remember everybody who ate it had the trouser trumpets all night.   ;)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #54817 on: November 23, 2018, 10:35:14 PM »
There was a time not long ago I would have thrown myself on a gernade for Heather..
She was so captivating..her voice a siren's song.
Enchanting, spellbinding, dream weaving vixen.
I yearn.

#Legacy

Aw, you ok?

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54818 on: November 23, 2018, 10:35:16 PM »
No beans in chili. Beans are great but a whole different deal. And not vegetarian due to, depending on style, bacon, fatback, ham bones, etc.

In chili??? Not on your life, sir

Food fight!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #54819 on: November 23, 2018, 10:37:33 PM »
Spaghetti, chili with beans, meat.  Pretty much the only chili I ever liked, lol.  I don't really like chili as a general rule.  As a kid, I remember everybody who ate it had the trouser trumpets all night.   ;)
Sounds appalling and, yet, curious now. Like a weird fusion but old school fusion, not hipster or yuppie tendy crap considering price-point of S&S.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #54820 on: November 23, 2018, 10:39:19 PM »
In chili??? Not on your life, sir
NO! In beans, not chili (which has no beans and no, or lightly, arguably, tomatoes.)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54821 on: November 23, 2018, 10:42:01 PM »
NO! In beans, not chili (which has no beans and no, or lightly, arguably, tomatoes.)

Oh, ok. Sorry about the mess

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #54822 on: November 23, 2018, 10:42:03 PM »
i am the only one being attacked like this yet  people say i am not nice...why do you think i act not so nice sometimes?  just look and see how these people attack me. i was not bothering them.. this should not be allowed..

I don't think you attack anyone TW.. I try to tell my version of the TRUTH and get smitten for doing it.  You do the same. If they don't like our TRUTHS, it's their problem.

Heather is OK. She made crazy career choices.. what would you expect her and her listeners to be like?

Cat Ladies Rule!

Love ALL

Geez stop with giving me postive karma points .. This isn't BellaHaven..

Let's make some bacon
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #54823 on: November 23, 2018, 10:42:09 PM »
Tiger! Smite me or I will consume you!
Oh, @pawpourri! That must have been a shock. You have my deepest sympathies but that really made me laugh. I still can't cut up a whole raw chicken. I buy just the parts I want
Really! My karma is stuck on 666! Hep me! Hep me pleeze!

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54824 on: November 23, 2018, 10:43:16 PM »
Sounds appalling and, yet, curious now. Like a weird fusion but old school fusion, not hipster or yuppie tendy crap considering price-point of S&S.

The tastes all came together somehow.  I worked in a restaurant where the truckers loved chili and eggs.  It was an occasional special, I think.  I was gagging as I brought it to their table.   ???