Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13119153 times)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55020 on: November 24, 2018, 10:46:00 AM »
It took me awhile to be able to listen to the EVP's from G.I.S. without getting completely creeped out. I always had to turn them off and turn the lights back on to settle down again. Then they became my favorites. Nobody else ever came close to having EVP's like Barbara and Brendan
'
Me, too.  G.I.S. is/was absolutely the best.  Remember Art's show with that new guy in the group who nobody liked?  Chang or Chum or somebody?   ::)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #55021 on: November 24, 2018, 10:48:20 AM »
it's day 3 and im still sitting on the toilet. all of my poos are all connected like sausage links. i cannot be stopped.

You are still awake and still on the toilet? Has your wife left the house today? While I was in the women's chat room, I saw a Mrs Groyper asking for a phone number for a lawyer who specializes in cruel and inhuman treatment. Asking for a friend.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55022 on: November 24, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »
I am sending you to the nursery for your own good.

Thank you, Bart. Maybe some of the nastiness can be stopped, at least for now. I think Tootsie may need some protection from herself right now. Praise BE!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #55023 on: November 24, 2018, 10:51:04 AM »
'
Me, too.  G.I.S. is/was absolutely the best.  Remember Art's show with that new guy in the group who nobody liked?  Chang or Chum or somebody?   ::)
chunga
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55024 on: November 24, 2018, 10:51:20 AM »
The only reason I never did it was because every Thanksgiving my mom tells her story about doing this with her first turkey

So many of us!  We should form a club, or something!  Turkey Gizzards Anonymous?   ;D

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55025 on: November 24, 2018, 10:52:03 AM »
It took me awhile to be able to listen to the EVP's from G.I.S. without getting completely creeped out. I always had to turn them off and turn the lights back on to settle down again. Then they became my favorites. Nobody else ever came close to having EVP's like Barbara and Brendan

Ghosts and cats are both made out to be almost illiterate assholes.
The cats with the whole Can I Has? nonsense...
Ghosts with those nonsensical I DRIVE CAR FOREST lines these people think they hear on their EVP.
Wake me up when either group completes a proper sentence.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55026 on: November 24, 2018, 10:53:32 AM »
Praise BE!

In the form of clicks would be best.
I am trying to end TYPE 1 BEETUS over here!

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #55027 on: November 24, 2018, 10:56:28 AM »
You are still awake and still on the toilet? Has your wife left the house today? While I was in the women's chat room, I saw a Mrs Groyper asking for a phone number for a lawyer who specializes in cruel and inhuman treatment. Asking for a friend.

*flushes humanoid shaped turd tootie wootsie down the toilet* and nothing of value was lost.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55028 on: November 24, 2018, 10:56:33 AM »
Thanks, I told Henry who is 6 years old that you gave me a +1. Henry says give "her" a +6. I think you are a female...I could be wrong.
+6!

Thank you, Fish! And please thank Henry too!  Henry was the name of my beloved soulmate doggie and I can't pay a higher compliment than that!  ;D

Yes, last time I cIhecked I noticed I was and am still a goil.  8) +1 again 
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #55029 on: November 24, 2018, 10:56:34 AM »
You should be smart enough to stop yourself right there.

I've found "should" is a useless word.

Can Gravity answer for himself? I  don't have a problem with you.
This place is terrible.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #55030 on: November 24, 2018, 10:56:47 AM »
Some were sad sounding. They did a great job of playing them, each three times so you could really hear it.

I always wanted them to just play 'em once, maybe twice at the most. I didn't enjoy the 3 times over thing. It ate up too much air time, where I otherwise could've been hearing Art's gloriously gravelly voice.
not well-liked, but right

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55031 on: November 24, 2018, 10:57:05 AM »
Ghosts and cats are both made out to be almost illiterate assholes.
The cats with the whole Can I Has? nonsense...
Ghosts with those nonsensical I DRIVE CAR FOREST lines these people think they hear on their EVP.
Wake me up when either group completes a proper sentence.

Meow. >^~.~^<
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #55032 on: November 24, 2018, 10:59:25 AM »

Great, funny post @FISH !

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55033 on: November 24, 2018, 10:59:53 AM »
I have a friend who did two tours as a platoon leader there. I asked him about that one time and he said he made sure he and his men ate nothing but what the natives ate. So you're right.

Smart man.  No wonder he was a leader.  I think I read about the "smell" of meat eaters in a soldier's memoir years ago.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #55034 on: November 24, 2018, 11:01:09 AM »
The only reason I never did it was because every Thanksgiving my mom tells her story about doing this with her first turkey

God bless, my dear Aunt Mildred. Before I roasted my first turkey, Aunt Mildred warned me that I must remove 7 things from inside a Tom Turkey. Or else I will give the entire family food poisoning.  I could never remember what those 7 items were over the years.  To this day, I throw out whatever is inside the turkey thanks to my Aunt Mildred's warning.