Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122636 times)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55080 on: November 24, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
When I worked in food service, every time we served Shepherd's Pie, Matt Costa and I always made the same joke: "made with real shepherds."

A very small percentage (1 or 2 %) would believe that. Its on the same level of credibility as those that believe the moon landing was hoaxed or the earth is flat.

If you argued with a Shepherd's pie believer and tell them the health department would shut them down and numerous cooks would be arrested for mutilating the dead they would argue "that's the government man they lied to us about the aliens in Antarctica! Its the Cabal!"

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #55081 on: November 24, 2018, 12:34:04 PM »
I don't understand why these morons continually think the Paranormal Radio app is a metric for success. It's just how many people are listening via that app. The Coast to Coast AM app has over 100,000 downloads just in the Google Play store alone, and it's also heavily promoted through the iHeart app and TuneIn. The Paranormal Radio app, meanwhile, has over 10,000 downloads on Google Play. So 10x as many people could be streaming C2C on the Paranormal Radio app, which means she's not even CLOSE to pulling in what they're pulling. Jimmy Church has his own app, too, that is diluting those Paranormal Radio numbers. Paranormal Radio is just one avenue to get your show out there, not the end all, be all for metrics. God, her supporters are such fucking morons.

Maybe Heater's fans have cornered the market on Obama Gov phones

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #55082 on: November 24, 2018, 12:38:25 PM »
LOL! I like where your headed with it. I’ll see about arranging the tour. Wanna ticket for today or tomorrow?

Actually I was hoping for New Year's Day, thanks!
Praise BE

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55083 on: November 24, 2018, 01:26:58 PM »
Neither are going away any more than there are still niche markets for comic books. Terrestrial Radio will continue to bind itself to streaming and limited videocasts* (think Spooky Southcoast) and will become increasingly digital, decentralized and pushed forward by a myriad of smaller players with various agendas. Podcasts will be the first tiers of mini stardom to videocasts. Another niche. Probably half of the stations that exist now will be gone in 5 to 10 years, but that is still means tens of thousands of stations will still be on the air.

*Like the old simulcasts but all digital with a chat. Jimmy Church and Vara in this part of the game somewhat well and that is the only reason their crap shows continue at all.  Art saw his "Periscope" as a way to stay relevant.

Hey Dyna prime, your parental unit makes such excellent points.  Enjoyable and informative simultaneously.  Ask him/her where this literary skill came from.  A lot of the Art, Coast, etc. morass has been clarified.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #55084 on: November 24, 2018, 01:37:12 PM »
I wonder what Keith thought about that night.

If the rumour is true, you should ask @Bart Ell8) :P

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55085 on: November 24, 2018, 01:40:51 PM »
I keep hoping for a Zoo tour.
Simply add a "B" and you can see all of the animals in their natural habitat (or head over to fourchan.)  ;)

***Edit: I see somebody has beaten me to it...
Bellgab.com

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #55086 on: November 24, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
well, i was living rent free in a crazy cat lady's head for about 6 weeks. (heh, heh, sixweektenure) i got bored last night, so i stuck a folk in the ole electrical socket. yeah, it burned to the ground. even the steel beams melted. wow.

@BartEllProducer

Looks jolting. I will have to check this electrocution out. Did you hit 1.21 giga watts?
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55087 on: November 24, 2018, 01:44:05 PM »
I'm just going to pretend she doesn't exist.. Regardless of what is the truth, it's a really fucked up thing to lie about. I spent too many hours after that first argument upset after she told me she had cancer, and after many here were giving her sympathy it just seems like a huge slap to the face.
I'm going back to bed...

Sorry to find that, Spook.  Perhaps I'm just too jaded when it comes to the net, and people in general.  It is nice to find somebody who is not, and too bad that you feel like you were taken in.

To be fair, there is one poster here who I really do believe is terminal.  Mostly because he is not using it as an excuse for anything, and does not seem to be attempting to garner sympathy or use it as a "pass" for piss poor behavior.  But I could smell TW coming a mile away. Sorry if it actually caught you off guard.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55088 on: November 24, 2018, 01:54:41 PM »
I am not sure what is going on with our little Miss. She told us that she was under care for cancer and now all this strange behavior.
@tootsie_wootsy , please go see your doctor. Tell the doctors that others see a change in your personality. You may need some extra testing and treatment.
Wish @Aquarius and @tootsie_wootsy "peace".

Praise be

Oh, thanks Fish, I'm fine but thank you anyway. Tootsie is the one who is upset, and I too wish her peace.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55089 on: November 24, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »
You believe wrong.
It's like the zoo except...
Except nothing, it is a zoo clone now.
They can post away in there.

Ah, thank you for the clarification, Bart!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55090 on: November 24, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
I'm just going to pretend she doesn't exist.. Regardless of what is the truth, it's a really fucked up thing to lie about. I spent too many hours after that first argument upset after she told me she had cancer, and after many here were giving her sympathy it just seems like a huge slap to the face.
I'm going back to bed...

Good move, Spookcat. You and we know what you're like here, and that's enough, yes? +1

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55091 on: November 24, 2018, 02:03:28 PM »
Praise Bart Ell

For sure.  I was about ready to tangle with the spewer of effluvia.  I got trapped in its web months ago.  Didn't care to repeat the experience.

Funny how I adore everyone it maligns.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55092 on: November 24, 2018, 02:10:57 PM »
I would point out that the etymology of the word "biscuit" suggests something that is twice-baked, so neither the English nor the American version are truly biscuits.  The only true biscuits people are familiar with these days are biscotti; you can trust that the Italians know what they're talking about.

Mmmmm, yes!  (Rummaging around for the box of Nonni's bought earlier this week.)   :P

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55093 on: November 24, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »
Hello everyone.

Is it safe to come and say hello?  I couldn’t seem to get through the pooping 💩 and the TW drama.
Although it seems calm now.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Ohhh, Friday morning there was a full moon and coupled with this stressful Mercury Retrograde I had stuff to deal with (in private, by myself) ... perhaps others had the need to let it all out in public (sigh).

Well it’s time lo change the subject — here’s Carson styling in his new winter coat ... and he loves it!
P.S.  Ms. C and Carson love all of you ❤️💋
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55094 on: November 24, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »
Hello everyone.

Is it safe to come and say hello?  I couldn’t seem to get through the pooping 💩 and the TW drama.
Although it seems calm now.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Ohhh, Friday morning there was a full moon and coupled with this stressful Mercury Retrograde I had stuff to deal with (in private, by myself) ... perhaps others had the need to let it all out in public (sigh).

Well it’s time lo change the subject — here’s Carson styling in his new winter coat ... and he loves it!
P.S.  Ms. C and Carson loves all of you ❤️💋

Ms. C!  Carson!  You're rockin that coat, my man!  Wish I could reach out and hug you.  Love you, too!   ;)