Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124463 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55350 on: November 25, 2018, 07:01:27 PM »
Hey @ponyboysunset, drop me info on your touring rockabilly friend (here or by DM).  I'll listen when I get a chance to and when I won't get depressed over not playing anymore.

Eh, nevermind...

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55351 on: November 25, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
No she was given a fake cure for the fake cancer by Jewish doctors who were really Nazis disguised as liberals. When they told her they didn’t like her and gave her a smite she shot herself.

Now that about nailed it lol.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55352 on: November 25, 2018, 07:07:28 PM »
Good evening Ellgabbers.  Been away for the past week with no internet. What's the latest in the Heaterverse?

I don’t know where you left off but not much drama since the Dynamo call. HW cooked a strange creature for her new boyfriend on thanksgiving. It looked like a mummified cat. As far as I know not much else. Oh and welcome back!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55353 on: November 25, 2018, 07:15:17 PM »
poetic justice.

Your karma has gotten higher lately. :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55354 on: November 25, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »
In Palmdale they are renaming Avenue N, R. Lee Ermey Avenue and cutting the Marine's Hymn into the road. The brewery he co-owned was on Avenue L so I'm not sure why they picked N but that's Palmdale thinking, good morning.

Ok, so in honor of your mention of cutting the Marines' Hymn into the road, here are four short clips from my chorale concert last week (Sunday afternoon).

I am dedicating them to Paladin1991 (Marines), Sergeant Major (Army), GravitySucks (Air Force), and anyone who may have been in the Coast Guard or the Navy who's here on Ellgab that I don't know about.

Two caveats: 1. I take no responsibility for any clunkers the brass band may have made, we only met with them twice prior to the concert. Different conductor, too.  2. This is not the official recording, which is not available to me yet. This is from my high quality little portable mp3 recorder, which I just set down at the outer front edge of the stage. Since the band was in front of us and we were on risers behind the band, we were miked, but the recorder was set behind the speakers in the auditorium. So the sound you hear is the actual stage sound, and the band is louder than we mere singers... thus the words are not so clear on and off. <g> This was a tribute to Veteran's Day and Armistice Day and the 100th anniversary of the ending of WWI.

Not the usual kind of music we sing, but boy oh boy was it a workout... and so much fun! The audience of about 1,000 went bananas, and that added to the fun.

Members of each of our military services stood when their anthem was played, so they were acknowledged (you may hear audience applause). One woman was in the Army AND the Coast Guard, go figure! And one very elderly man was in the Army and the Navy!

Anyway, enjoy them for the very rough recordings they are. Listed in the order we sang them, transitions and extra music cut out.  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55355 on: November 25, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
I had a really quiet, sweet one, just right for me! Hope yours was good, MataHari! +1

Was a very quiet day for me too.  I watched movies all day, I was on my own. Lol
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55356 on: November 25, 2018, 07:16:35 PM »

<smip>

Anyway, enjoy them for the very rough recordings they are. Listed in the order we sang them, transitions and extra music cut out.  ;)

Last one, but not least...  :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #55357 on: November 25, 2018, 07:17:17 PM »
Your karma has gotten higher lately. :)

impossible!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55358 on: November 25, 2018, 07:18:14 PM »
Good evening Ellgabbers.  Been away for the past week with no internet. What's the latest in the Heaterverse?

Hi Sergeant!
Not much in the Heaterverse. She had duck with weird legs for Thanksgiving.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #55359 on: November 25, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
I don’t know where you left off but not much drama since the Dynamo call. HW cooked a strange creature for her new boyfriend on thanksgiving. It looked like a mummified cat. As far as I know not much else. Oh and welcome back!

Thanks for the update. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55360 on: November 25, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »
Outlawed bras? Nope. We believe in freedom of choice. Let it all hang out or strap them in. But we do suggest when burning one that she take it off first

Strap 'em in too tight for too many continuous years = increased rate of breast inflammation and cancer, no kidding. Go easy on the support, goils!  8)

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #55361 on: November 25, 2018, 07:23:17 PM »
Hi Sergeant!
Not much in the Heaterverse. She had duck with weird legs for Thanksgiving.

Thank you. Any clues as to her mystery man is?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55362 on: November 25, 2018, 07:24:26 PM »
+1 for the PSA
+1 for the good sense
+1 to you for acknowledging the PSA and the good sense! <g>

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55363 on: November 25, 2018, 07:25:24 PM »
Don’t you know by now that rules and laws do not apply to her 🙄 she is the legacy !

What rules? What laws? She is the final authority on all things Art, whether it has anything to do with Art or not... so she can do as she pleases! Sigh.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
« Reply #55364 on: November 25, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
Ok, so in honor of your mention of cutting the Marines' Hymn into the road, here are four short clips from my chorale concert last week (Sundday afternoon).

I am dedicating them to Paladin1991 (Marines), Sergeant Major (Army), GravitySucks (Air Force), and anyone who may have been in the Coast Guard or the Navy who's here on Ellgab that I don't know about.

Two caveats: 1. I take no responsibility for any clunkers the brass band may have made, we only met with them twice prior to the concert. Different conductor, too.  2. This is not the official recording, which is not available to me yet. This is from my high quality little portable mp3 recorder, which I just set down at the outer front edge of the stage. Since the band was in front of us and we were on risers behind the band, we were miked, but the recorder was set behind the speakers in the auditorium. So the sound you hear is the actual stage sound, and the band is louder than we mere singers... thus the words are not so clear on and off. <g> This was a tribute to Veteran's Day and Armistice Day and the 100th anniversary of the ending of WWI.

Not the usual kind of music we sing, but boy oh boy was it a workout... and so much fun! The audience of about 1,000 went bananas, and that added to the fun.

Members of each of our military services stood when their anthem was played, so they were acknowledged (you may hear audience applause). One woman was in the Army AND the Coast Guard, go figure! And one very elderly man was in the Army and the Navy!

Hey, that was really cool. On behalf of all us Army folk here, Thank you! I’d give you 1000 karma if I could.