Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130213 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55485 on: November 26, 2018, 12:49:49 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Send me your address in Mdantsane.  I'll send you some tampons.  Those are probably worth a lot of money where you are from.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55486 on: November 26, 2018, 12:52:08 AM »
Both.  Psychotronic prison and animals are my only friends.  You have coffee in your cell?

No way.. thay fatten us up with cheap macaroni and oil base fake cheese.  Life would be a living hell here if it wasn't  for Jack Star and Chefist to keep us amused.
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55487 on: November 26, 2018, 12:53:18 AM »
So I never really look at HW's site, but I just went to it and saw all the news stories posted. There's no way she has permission to post all those photos on her website, so she is violating multiple copyrights with those photos. Believe me on this--it's what I do for a living.

Damn Timmy.  Maybe if you took a few chances and broke a few laws you could be as big as she is in the paranormal broadcasting world.  What's a few copyrights?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55488 on: November 26, 2018, 12:54:05 AM »
I see at least one instance each of using a photo from AP Images and from Getty Images. Both of those companies are no joke about paying for the rights to use their images--one of my former SpookySouthcoast.com writers used a Getty Images version of an old Renaissance painting, thinking that because the painting wasn't copyrighted, the photo wouldn't be either. That was an $800 mistake.

Our Sweet Heather wipes her ass with 800 dollar bills.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55489 on: November 26, 2018, 01:05:54 AM »
Ok, so in honor of your mention of cutting the Marines' Hymn into the road, here are four short clips from my chorale concert last week (Sunday afternoon).

I am dedicating them to Paladin1991 (Marines), Sergeant Major (Army), GravitySucks (Air Force), and anyone who may have been in the Coast Guard or the Navy who's here on Ellgab that I don't know about.

Two caveats: 1. I take no responsibility for any clunkers the brass band may have made, we only met with them twice prior to the concert. Different conductor, too.  2. This is not the official recording, which is not available to me yet. This is from my high quality little portable mp3 recorder, which I just set down at the outer front edge of the stage. Since the band was in front of us and we were on risers behind the band, we were miked, but the recorder was set behind the speakers in the auditorium. So the sound you hear is the actual stage sound, and the band is louder than we mere singers... thus the words are not so clear on and off. <g> This was a tribute to Veteran's Day and Armistice Day and the 100th anniversary of the ending of WWI.

Not the usual kind of music we sing, but boy oh boy was it a workout... and so much fun! The audience of about 1,000 went bananas, and that added to the fun.

Members of each of our military services stood when their anthem was played, so they were acknowledged (you may hear audience applause). One woman was in the Army AND the Coast Guard, go figure! And one very elderly man was in the Army and the Navy!

Anyway, enjoy them for the very rough recordings they are. Listed in the order we sang them, transitions and extra music cut out.  ;)
  wow.  That was awesome.  Thanks to your people for acknowledging my brothers and sisters in all our branches of service.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55490 on: November 26, 2018, 01:07:30 AM »
Is your wife a lesbian too? @paladin1991
@14 @Sofia

No the Mrs is straight.  I'm the Lesbian.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55491 on: November 26, 2018, 01:08:05 AM »

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55492 on: November 26, 2018, 01:10:20 AM »
It's not a problem :)

Edit: See those two o's in my username? You can pretend those are boob signals.  :D

Now I can't not see your boobs.  And so perky, t00!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55493 on: November 26, 2018, 01:48:38 AM »
You are all so verbose.

I love it.

Good morning!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #55494 on: November 26, 2018, 03:13:35 AM »
Send me your address in Mdantsane.  I'll send you some tampons.  Those are probably worth a lot of money where you are from.

Try find the time, between molesting the Vietnamese and waterboarding innocent men with an abundance of facial hair.

Your uniform offends every eye thats laid upon it. You are not a nation, rather an international terrorist syndicate perpetuating human rights violations under the guise of humanitarianism.

Once great, not by goodwill, but by imperialism, your status has fallen and you're nothing but a laughingstock on the world stage.

You will be used an an example as what not to become by the rest of the world.
not well-liked, but right

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55495 on: November 26, 2018, 04:04:00 AM »
You are all so verbose.

I love it.

Good morning!

Morning!  How are you?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55496 on: November 26, 2018, 04:41:38 AM »
Morning!  How are you?

I’m ok. Appear to have messed up my back. Which is a pain in the arse.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #55497 on: November 26, 2018, 04:43:20 AM »
Need a wing man? I hear Groyper is terrible at it.
Nah, I'm good on my own. lol. Besides this early on I'm always on the look out for men pretending to be women, which has happened to me on more than one occasion and also people catfishing. Catfish are easy to spot, the guys usually out themselves too. Back in the day I had a man who had a female friend of his talk to me on the phone (long before any video apps) and then when I went to meet her, he showed up in her place. So my rules go like this, messaging on site, texting on phone, phone call, and finally skype or Facetime before we ever meet.

Other things that have happened, lots of couples message me looking for a third, people lie about being married or having a girlfriend already. People lie about their weight which is really annoying. The online dating world is a bizarre place.

Thanks @Aquarius time will tell.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55498 on: November 26, 2018, 04:44:29 AM »
I’m ok. Appear to have messed up my back. Which is a pain in the arse.

Oh no! What on earth did you do that for?? I did warn you not to try shoveling the shit right outside the cuckshack...need a damn digger for that...
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #55499 on: November 26, 2018, 04:53:58 AM »
Nah, I'm good on my own. lol. Besides this early on I'm always on the look out for men pretending to be women, which has happened to me on more than one occasion and also people catfishing. Catfish are easy to spot, the guys usually out themselves too. Back in the day I had a man who had a female friend of his talk to me on the phone (long before any video apps) and then when I went to meet her, he showed up in her place. So my rules go like this, messaging on site, texting on phone, phone call, and finally skype or Facetime before we ever meet.

Jesus.  There are some real winners out there..................