Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124287 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55515 on: November 26, 2018, 06:14:21 AM »
Since when is yellow a democrat thing? I have no clue because I'm not a democrat or a republican so enlighten me. Good Morning FISH
Good morning. For the record I have a yellow kitchen. Yellow Dog Democrat-- The term originated in the late 19th century in the USA. These voters would allegedly "vote for a yellow dog before they would vote for any Republican".

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #55516 on: November 26, 2018, 06:16:03 AM »
Good morning. For the record I have a yellow kitchen. Yellow Dog Democrat-- The term originated in the late 19th century in the USA. These voters would allegedly "vote for a yellow dog before they would vote for any Republican".
Thank you, I had no idea. I'm not really into politics and if I had to identify as anything it would be libertarian but even that isn't quite right for me.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #55517 on: November 26, 2018, 06:35:43 AM »

Aw, I like yellow dogs.   :)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55518 on: November 26, 2018, 06:36:01 AM »
Thank you, I had no idea. I'm not really into politics and if I had to identify as anything it would be libertarian but even that isn't quite right for me.
I like history, including the history of our political parties. Maybe it is just my nature or maybe because I live in an old historical city on the East Coast. Also, I am a family tree nerd.
Where my home stands, I am within walking distance to where the British had built a fort after capturing my city in 1777 in the USA.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55519 on: November 26, 2018, 06:46:58 AM »
They don't have physical therapist masseuses  around?

Time is cheaper ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #55520 on: November 26, 2018, 06:47:36 AM »
I like history, including the history of our political parties. Maybe it is just my nature or maybe because I live in an old historical city on the East Coast. Also, I am a family tree nerd.
Where my home stands, I am within walking distance to where the British had built a fort after capturing my city in 1777 in the USA.
I get it. Perhaps if I lived somewhere more historic I would have a greater interest. Thanks for the info though it's interesting to know where some phrases come from.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55521 on: November 26, 2018, 06:55:50 AM »
Feel better DH. Do they have Icy/Hot pain relief cream in the UK? That shit works and saves my ass after I over do it.

Have hot sticky pads, codeine and paracetamol and hot rub .....

I will beat it :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #55522 on: November 26, 2018, 06:57:42 AM »
Have hot sticky pads, codeine and paracetamol and hot rub .....

I will beat it :)
Awesome!  :)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #55523 on: November 26, 2018, 07:01:58 AM »
The uninformed consensus (me included) offers up as possible victims (boyfriends) the following:  An apparently gender fluid, neo-nazi satanist, and...who else?  Did I forget anybody?   ???

I think the guitar "winner" is a contender. As well as her former coven-mate.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55524 on: November 26, 2018, 07:10:16 AM »
Try find the time, between molesting the Vietnamese and waterboarding innocent men with an abundance of facial hair.

Your uniform offends every eye thats laid upon it. You are not a nation, rather an international terrorist syndicate perpetuating human rights violations under the guise of humanitarianism.

Once great, not by goodwill, but by imperialism, your status has fallen and you're nothing but a laughingstock on the world stage.

You will be used an an example as what not to become by the rest of the world.

What is wrong with you!! You have a beef with one person and you find it necessary to insult a whole country!  Why are you here ?  Most here are US citizens. Stop crapping up the thread. I won’t stay silent when you insult everything I love. You are no better than what you accuse others of by your own words.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55525 on: November 26, 2018, 07:15:37 AM »
Good morning gang.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #55526 on: November 26, 2018, 07:17:39 AM »
Whew! Happy to hear it. Uh ... it's not you is it?
hell no.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #55527 on: November 26, 2018, 07:18:19 AM »

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55528 on: November 26, 2018, 07:20:10 AM »
What is wrong with you!! You have a beef with one person and you find it necessary to insult a whole country!  Why are you here ?  Most here are US citizens. Stop crapping up the thread. I won’t stay silent when you insult everything I love. You are no better than what you accuse others of by your own words.

I appreciate your sentiments. It seems like natural behavior for some people to have an excessive need for constant attention. I have never used the ignore.
To ignore , or not to ignore, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous comments.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #55529 on: November 26, 2018, 07:29:33 AM »
I appreciate your sentiments. It seems like natural behavior for some people to have an excessive need for constant attention. I have never used the ignore.
To ignore , or not to ignore, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous comments.

I guess it is better to know what is out there in my opinion. I have not yet used the ignore either but I won’t rule it out. Allowing certain comments to go unanswered is a slap in the face to those they offend. I feel our military and country are worth the reprocussions. I won’t carry on with it but felt that comment could not go unanswered. He just walked in here and dropped a bomb.