Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124852 times)

MAX

• Elluminati
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55575 on: November 26, 2018, 11:23:22 AM »
Last I checked, I had boobs and a vagina.
Yep, still there

Pictures please.   8)  :o

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #55576 on: November 26, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
having nightmares about power windows pinching my peen.

Stop mooning out the window, your a grown man FFS.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55577 on: November 26, 2018, 12:03:47 PM »
Try find the time, between molesting the Vietnamese and waterboarding innocent men with an abundance of facial hair.

Your uniform offends every eye thats laid upon it. You are not a nation, rather an international terrorist syndicate perpetuating human rights violations under the guise of humanitarianism.

Once great, not by goodwill, but by imperialism, your status has fallen and you're nothing but a laughingstock on the world stage.

You will be used an an example as what not to become by the rest of the world.
"My Fellow Americans, Good evening, it appears as if we've touched a nerve".

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55578 on: November 26, 2018, 12:07:59 PM »
Try find the time, between molesting the Vietnamese and waterboarding innocent men with an abundance of facial hair.

Your uniform offends every eye thats laid upon it. You are not a nation, rather an international terrorist syndicate perpetuating human rights violations under the guise of humanitarianism.

Once great, not by goodwill, but by imperialism, your status has fallen and you're nothing but a laughingstock on the world stage.

You will be used an an example as what not to become by the rest of the world.

Says the guy fm South Africa who is so cucked he won't take his country back.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55579 on: November 26, 2018, 12:09:46 PM »
I’m ok. Appear to have messed up my back. Which is a pain in the arse.

Well, is it your back or your arse?  A nice arse massage is wonderful with a nice cuppa.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55580 on: November 26, 2018, 12:14:13 PM »

Pictures please.   8)  :o

Check your PM's.

comaphobe

• KDWN
« Reply #55581 on: November 26, 2018, 12:19:08 PM »
So which is it, a pain in the back or a pain in the arse?

A pain in the arse signifies inconvenience or hassle, not actual pain. It is an expression used when one is in a tussle to achieve certain tasks caused by, in this case, back pain.

An IT professional may find a workaround to be a pain in the arse. This course of action doesn't actually cause physical ass pain, but may be stressful and inconveniencing in a moment of turmoil.

PC User: "Yeah, so like, my Windows 8 startup sounds don't work man. I had to modify the registry and download an app to get the startup sounds to work. It was a real pain in the ass dude!"

Azzerae: "It made your ass hurt?"

PC User: "Uhmmm, no."
☾ ⊕ ∑ Δ P H Ω ß Ξ

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55582 on: November 26, 2018, 12:19:15 PM »
"My Fellow Americans, Good evening, it appears as if we've touched a nerve".
  I don't know what his problem is (Azzrae).  He thinks that I have accused his country, South Africa, of being a shit hole.  I don't believe I ever made that accusation.  Anybody can dial up the history of S.A. and see what it was and what it is now.  I'd rather live in any American ghetto.  At least ours have running water, electric lights, etc.  *shrug*

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55583 on: November 26, 2018, 12:29:19 PM »
I have received three messages fm Azzrae.  But Azz, you blocked my messages back to you.  So I am going to paste my reply to you here, where you can see it.

"I thought you and I had a casual relationship here and at Bellgab.  I've enjoyed your posts.  You can be very sharp witted, which I do enjoy. 

I'm not sure where I insulted S.A. by calling it a shithole. Its possible that I did exactly that.  But I certainly don't recall it.  As for giving out personal info....I'm sure I'm not the only one who recalls that you are fm S.A.  But, I  will really try not to mention it again.  If you bring it up, I'll figure that message posting is okay to speak within.  (Does that make sense?) 

Let's walk back fm the in thread heat and move in another direction.  I'm cool if you are.
pal"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55584 on: November 26, 2018, 12:33:10 PM »
Well, is it your back or your arse?  A nice arse massage is wonderful with a nice cuppa.

It’s me back and my shoulder, it’s still a pain in the arse!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #55585 on: November 26, 2018, 12:36:26 PM »
lots of drama. excellent.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #55586 on: November 26, 2018, 12:49:02 PM »
Oops, one more thing. I posted this quite a while ago but I guess it never got up!  It is just my opinion, not trying to get anyone upset!  Everyone has their right...

[author=pawpourri link=topic=8.msg117209#msg117209 date=1543207322]
"Hi Sofia!  Great to have you here.  I enjoy your posts very much on the other threads.  You will gradually get to know us as time goes on.  It helps to go back and read early posts (from July onward) from those you find particularly engaging.  It is mostly live and let live here.  Most are good people, with a few antisocial assholes wandering about.  You are free to "ignore" as desired.  One said asshole has recently been placed in administrative segregation.  Deeply disturbed and disruptive, a narcissistic attention whore.  It has burrowed into the muddy hate hole next door. It rates, all right.  An "F".

Again, welcome.  :)"

I appreciate the welcome and nice conversation.  However, i do consider protective custody unpunitive, and i do visit the establishment next door a lot!  I just cant throw it under the bus!

Understood.  But you are not an asshole.  You are not constantly manipulating and baiting good people with insane gibberish.  You did not use the religion and cancer cards to falsely elicit sympathy.  And then joke in the other forum how you fooled the empathetic people here.

No one should throw anyplace they enjoy "under the bus".

But this misfire of a human being dragged in shit from next door.  As do some others here.  It's a sick game to them, acting relatively sociable here, then spewing hatred over there.  Not everyone who visits both forums does this.  But the ones that do create problems.

Anybody who jokes about Jewish people and ovens and Mormons and "lies" (among much other filth) should stay in their own little corner of hell.

Funny how some tossed from here have morphed into even worse losers.  Females, too.

And our little comedian who felt the need to show our flag being burned - he should crawl back in his shithole with the rest of the trash.

Someday I'll tell you how I REALLY feel.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #55587 on: November 26, 2018, 01:00:22 PM »
I have received three messages fm Azzrae.  But Azz, you blocked my messages back to you.  So I am going to paste my reply to you here, where you can see it.

"I thought you and I had a casual relationship here and at Bellgab.  I've enjoyed your posts.  You can be very sharp witted, which I do enjoy. 

I'm not sure where I insulted S.A. by calling it a shithole. Its possible that I did exactly that.  But I certainly don't recall it.  As for giving out personal info....I'm sure I'm not the only one who recalls that you are fm S.A.  But, I  will really try not to mention it again.  If you bring it up, I'll figure that message posting is okay to speak within.  (Does that make sense?) 

Let's walk back fm the in thread heat and move in another direction.  I'm cool if you are.
pal"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

not well-liked, but right

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #55588 on: November 26, 2018, 01:04:17 PM »
Understood.  But you are not an asshole.  You are not constantly manipulating and baiting good people with insane gibberish.  You did not use the religion and cancer cards to falsely elicit sympathy.  And then joke in the other forum how you fooled the empathetic people here.

No one should throw anyplace they enjoy "under the bus".

But this misfire of a human being dragged in shit from next door.  As do some others here.  It's a sick game to them, acting relatively sociable here, then spewing hatred over there.  Not everyone who visits both forums does this.  But the ones that do create problems.

Anybody who jokes about Jewish people and ovens and Mormons and "lies" (among much other filth) should stay in their own little corner of hell.

Funny how some tossed from here have morphed into even worse losers.  Females, too.

And our little comedian who felt the need to show our flag being burned - he should crawl back in his shithole with the rest of the trash.

Someday I'll tell you how I REALLY feel.

sometimes jokes are just jokes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #55589 on: November 26, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »
Yes thanks. Time with family is what it’s all about. Hope you did too ?

Visited my sister in Northern Colorado. It was great.