Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131261 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55785 on: November 26, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »

The people posting on her fan pages are fucking dolts.  Not a creative bone in their bodies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Half-wits.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #55786 on: November 26, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
She's wound down folks

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #55787 on: November 26, 2018, 09:46:52 PM »
Did her new obsession dump her crazy ass and now she's grieving. Will she be shooting for the next solstice Dec 21 or just into the New Year.. As the World Turns in Heathers Mind.
I don't think there is any middle ground in what happened. They either went so good she is on her honeymoon in Tahiti or she is eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's and turned off all communications.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #55788 on: November 26, 2018, 09:48:53 PM »
Heather's a real pro and so courteous to her faithful listeners.

One week she will engage with her cult members on facebook and then she'll leave them hanging without even a notice or a care.
She's too busy and so inconsiderate that she can't spare 2 minutes to post on her social media. What a pro.
Art is rolling over in his grave in that dank ass Christmas shirt.

But fret not, she'll compose some excuse that her simpletons will digest wholeheartedly and they'll, in turn, parrot sympathy throughout the facebook comment section and brigade against those who don't toe the line. Classic dumb-assery.

Think about it... She can't even do a consistent show.
I guess one can be quite busy thinking of how they can squeeze more pennies from her lemming squad of fools and involuntary celibates.
'Have a great night pretty lady'... you conniving bitch.

Heeeeeeeeeee-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55789 on: November 26, 2018, 09:49:48 PM »
Listening to Art's New Year's show from 2007. 

Predictions...

Has anybody logged all the predictions (aside from Art himself) over the years?

Listening to Art discussing Airyn's e-mails after Ramona died.  Humm...  Carl hooked them up?  But Art hooked Carl up, right?  Argh!
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #55790 on: November 26, 2018, 09:54:40 PM »
Heather's a real pro and so courteous to her faithful listeners.

One week she will engage with her cult members on facebook and then she'll leave them hanging without even a notice or a care.
She's too busy and so inconsiderate that she can't spare 2 minutes to post on her social media. What a pro.
Art is rolling over in his grave in that dank ass Christmas shirt.

But fret not, she'll compose some excuse that her simpletons will digest wholeheartedly and they'll, in turn, parrot sympathy throughout the facebook comment section and brigade against those who don't toe the line. Classic dumb-assery.

Think about it... She can't even do a consistent show.
I guess one can be quite busy thinking of how they can squeeze more pennies from her lemming squad of fools and involuntary celibates.
'Have a great night pretty lady'... you conniving bitch.

Heeeeeeeeeee-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I think that's the most telling detail that you pointed out here... the so-called "program malfunction" at LNMOP network should have nothing to do with her ability to put up a short FB post to keep her fans informed. She has once again demonstrated how rude, unprofessional, and contemptuous of her fans she is. So cavalier, so disrespectful of the very people from whom she seeks money and emotional support and adoration.

Feh.  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55791 on: November 26, 2018, 09:55:31 PM »
PS - I have an outstanding question of Karen...

Did they really put Art in the gift shirt???  Maybe it was to placate psycho Heather so she'd go away?

Mafia Mike in Pahrump (2007 predictions show, #103).  Sounds like he could be JC with a little effort.  Sounded like they knew each other.

I think that's the most telling detail that you pointed out here... the so-called "program malfunction" at LNMOP network should have nothing to do with her ability to put up a short FB post to keep her fans informed. She has once again demonstrated how rude, unprofessional, and contemptuous of her fans she is. So cavalier, so disrespectful of the very people from whom she seeks money and emotional support and adoration.

Feh.  :P

Point well made @Aquarius

Also points to the fact that a program malfunction is likely a cover story for a problem with Heather.
Eh, nevermind...

LBFM

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55792 on: November 26, 2018, 09:55:43 PM »
I don't think there is any middle ground in what happened. They either went so good she is on her honeymoon in Tahiti or she is eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's and turned off all communications.
Wonder how many times he triggered her psycho moods that he figured she's not stable enough to be his steady. He decided she only good for a side chick and now she's sitting there at her bed staring emotionless as the cats stress whether they will eat over the next week or two.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55793 on: November 26, 2018, 10:02:44 PM »
1. Hey wait a minute! Didn't she say she needed more subscribers so her and her cats could get by? Now there is a boyfriend added to the mix and a photo of cooked duck on the dinner table? That was one fast financial recovery! 2. Can you get duck in the high desert?

Went to Salton Sea and shot one
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55794 on: November 26, 2018, 10:06:54 PM »
I've never had a moon pie! So if you ever get out to Venice Beach we need to eat grits and moon pies.

You live in Venice Beach? No place quite like it
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55795 on: November 26, 2018, 10:10:07 PM »
Sorry GS I don't speak astrology. Mercury is either a planet, a cool element, a switch, or a space program to me.

But you think the Moon is a type of food. Now who's the crazy one?

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55796 on: November 26, 2018, 10:13:51 PM »
The U7 stream is playing the episode of Coast where Art has Airyn  say hello on her third day in the USA and talks about her love of baked potatoes.  Surreal hearing him talk about her again knowing where it all lead.

I still have difficulty listening to his shows.  OMG! I'm in Mourning!!!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55797 on: November 26, 2018, 10:16:50 PM »
I wonder how long Fred at KCAA will put up with no notice replays.

He dealt with Hoagie for quite awhile. And he wouldn't pay his bills either

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55798 on: November 26, 2018, 10:20:02 PM »

PS @Spookcat please forgive me, meow

Satisfaction brought it back...or it just regenerated. Either way, forgiven.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55799 on: November 26, 2018, 10:21:48 PM »
PS - I have an outstanding question of Karen...

Did they really put Art in the gift shirt???  Maybe it was to placate psycho Heather so she'd go away?

Mafia Mike in Pahrump (2007 predictions show, #103).  Sounds like he could be JC with a little effort.  Sounded like they knew each other.

Point well made @Aquarius

Also points to the fact that a program malfunction is likely a cover story for a problem with Heather.

They could have lied to her about it since she didn't even bother to show up for the funeral