Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132711 times)

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55845 on: November 27, 2018, 07:32:46 AM »
I think Vara and her being off the air is nothing to do with a technical hitch, but they are connected.

I agree with you.  But for whatever reason she didn’t have a show, she sooo needed to extend an apology or a reason for a no show.  Especially for those who pay for a subscription and her die-hard fans ... I’m surprised they are as quiet about it as they are.

@DynamoHum, I sincerely hope your neck/back gets better ASAP.  Being laid up and in pain is such a bummer at anytime, but during the holiday season ... I’m sure it’s even more stressful. 

We should have a certain time to all coordinate sending you white light healing energy ... you definitely deserve a collective minds healing from your Ellgab family. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #55846 on: November 27, 2018, 07:32:51 AM »
You stirred a thought! 

now that she has a boyfriend, she needs money for a gift!  The grift needs a little extra this month.

Oh boy, so HW is still missing and no comments from her so far. This is her pattern, take the money and hide.  I will wait until HW comes up with some kind of sad about me posting on facebook for the update on her "sheeeeeeeee-it" show. With a follow up of 600 comments of support from her fans. HW will do something before December first so her 88 fans do not cancel their subscriptions.
Here we go, again
Eh, nevermind...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55847 on: November 27, 2018, 07:38:15 AM »
I agree with you.  But for whatever reason she didn’t have a show, she sooo needed to extend an apology or a reason for a no show.  Especially for those who pay for a subscription and her die-hard fans ... I’m surprised they are as quiet about it as they are.

@DynamoHum, I sincerely hope your neck/back gets better ASAP.  Being laid up and in pain is such a bummer at anytime, but during the holiday season ... I’m sure it’s even more stressful. 

We should have a certain time to all coordinate sending you white light healing energy ... you definitely deserve a collective minds healing from your Ellgab family. 

Get them Princeton eggs fired up! Thank you Ms C :) I just mailed my boss to let her know I am back at work tomorrow. This pain is like a nagging toothache, but I am sure with the right mix of pharma I can mask it :)

I agree she needs to have posted something on Facebook, and I think the reason her followers are being quiet about it is that they are trying not to think about what this kind of behaviour is the precursor to.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #55848 on: November 27, 2018, 07:39:22 AM »
With a follow up of 600 comments of support from her fans. HW will do something before December first so her 88 fans do not cancel their subscriptions.
Here we go, again

Does she really have this many fans? Hard to believe there's that many left after all of her shenanigans.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #55849 on: November 27, 2018, 07:42:52 AM »
Miller meet me at the brownish red church if you have something to say
Yeah Miller, on Wednesday I'll be in St. Louis at the aquamarine church. Meet me.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55851 on: November 27, 2018, 07:45:12 AM »
Are we talking misleading as in it would actually cost even more?

Misleading as in it is not how things work.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #55852 on: November 27, 2018, 07:47:28 AM »
You live in Venice Beach? No place quite like it

Good morning @TigerLily my son lives in Venice Beach. I live in Lancaster but I visit him. They have a great ice cream place, Salt & Straw, if you go buy make sure you try their roasted strawberry. It is the best ice cream I've ever had.
Praise BE

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #55853 on: November 27, 2018, 07:49:35 AM »
Unless you are seven this isn’t going to work Miller.
You can’t fight on holy ground have you never seen Highlander?

Get a grip!

After having experienced a situation where I didn't let law enforcement take care of a problem (and I am very lucky that the DA's office didn't do anything to me) I don't have a single issue with dropping a dime on anybody that pulls such shit as he does.

Having miller on ignore, I only see responses to his implied threat post.

I think I'm being invited to take action, am I? Because, unlike that broken fucker, I have multiple responsibilities including kids, tuition at a major private university, a home and an elderly family member that I must watch over.

What's the name of his treatment program again? That might be my first phone call.

Trolling for comedy or not, may ethanol abuse take it's toll in a painfully real way sooner than later.
Eh, nevermind...

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #55854 on: November 27, 2018, 07:49:36 AM »
But you think the Moon is a type of food. Now who's the crazy one?

LOL Obviously I'm crazy! I'm here, right? As for Astrology I know nothing about it, no judgment implied.
Praise BE

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #55855 on: November 27, 2018, 07:57:08 AM »
Everyone assume your positions, you know the drill!

First things first. It really stinks that you are having pain from your back down to your fingers. Sound like a nerve is unhappy with you. Is this the first time that this type of pain happened to you? Make that doctor's appointment with the hope that in 3 weeks time, you will be canceling that appointment.

Yes, we know the drill. HW is going to blame someone or something for her no show. I am starting to think it maybe about her use of music for her podcast. Every time, she replays the famous "Heidi" show, she is teaching her listeners about SESAC.  Maybe a complaint got someone's attention.

No Art Bell bumper music--I refuse to do a show, would be HW's response, if she was told not to use copyrighted music.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #55856 on: November 27, 2018, 07:59:06 AM »
They link to one of my favorite sites, too.

How many million?
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2018/11/21/universal-music-group-v-pokernews
Facing nearly $7 million in damages.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #55857 on: November 27, 2018, 08:00:01 AM »
Misleading as in it is not how things work.
Thanks for the insight Bart! I think I see the steak now and it's quite juicy.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #55858 on: November 27, 2018, 08:01:05 AM »
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1067443931389009920

So, after reading the links supplied and watching this video,  it appears that there isn't any magic music license. It's a involved process to make music in a podcast legal.

That said,  I assume neither Vara or HW has done this and therefore are subject to fines and legal action as their use is obvious. I'm guessing on Vara's part since I haven't listened to his show since he parted ways with DMDN.

In one of the articles it mentioned going after a smaller podcast may not be worthwhile. I have to believe HW falls into thi category.  What's the likelihood she will have legal action against her?

I'll take my answer off the air.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
« Reply #55859 on: November 27, 2018, 08:05:03 AM »
Maybe the idea of a synergistic effect, because there are at least two shows on that server that are violating protocol, may motivate the powers that be to go after the server company.

So, after reading the links supplied and watching this video,  it appears that there isn't any magic music license. It's a involved process to make music in a podcast legal.

That said,  I assume neither Vara or HW has done this and therefore are subject to fines and legal action as their use is obvious. I'm guessing on Vara's part since I haven't listened to his show since he parted ways with DMDN.

In one of the articles it mentioned going after a smaller podcast may not be worthwhile. I have to believe HW falls into thi category.  What's the likelihood she will have legal action against her?

I'll take my answer off the air.
Eh, nevermind...