Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131049 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55950 on: November 27, 2018, 10:19:44 AM »
Come on now Sean, I don’t think you need to attack people’s faiths to make your points.

On various tax returns, I've had to write off over a quarter of a million dollars cash losses due to theft, misrepresentation and mismanagement... The common theme? Their religion. Call it butthurt, I harbor a legitimate and strong distrust of religious systems...  One of those who profited at the expense of my kids' college fund proudly proclaims his beliefs and that he is forgiven... 

When somebody tries to witness to me, I'll mention that when I'm paid back, I'll consider their beliefs.  It pretty much shuts down the conversation immediately.
Eh, nevermind...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55951 on: November 27, 2018, 10:22:17 AM »
Stfu already. If anyone has a case its heather. All she has to do is sue this site and win for character assasination  and bullying.  And i been bullied here all year so stfu already.

Of course.  Righteous indignation.  It's you that is the victim here.  Because Sean had you on ignore you had to work even harder to seek him out.  And you are going to 'pop smoke' and try to confuse the issue by dragging Our Sweet Heather into this. 

As for bullying you, isn't it true that you came here uninvited?  Isn't it also true that from the very first you were confrontational with the members here over your infatuation with Our Sweet Heather?  Isn't it also true that you have cuck fapped over the voice recordings of Damon and Heather conversing, where she lovingly conferred the moniker of 'Joker' on him?

Do I or any of us have to go on?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55952 on: November 27, 2018, 10:23:36 AM »
Again, I'll let the people that deal with him determine things.

Walking back stuff harder to do with non-religious people but, who knows, maybe his self-proclaimed treatment center has some responsible staff on hand.
  Let's hope so.  I am pretty certain that none of us is trained to treat him in thread.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55953 on: November 27, 2018, 10:24:57 AM »

Now i talk about underage girls? Wow u must be a really bad lawyer.
You stated that you dated high school girls.  How much younger were they than you?  And I am not a lawyer.  A lawyer would have you crying on the stand, big man.   

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55954 on: November 27, 2018, 10:26:41 AM »
Word on the street is you can cover quite a distance
I do what I can, when I can.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55955 on: November 27, 2018, 10:28:11 AM »

I dont have a fascination with sean u moron. He promised to help me record heathers song and he supposedly helped me. All he did was tell me what to buy. and he constantly attacks and bullies me. Get ur facts straight. He says hes so busy working how does he find the time to be here and attack  a lonely women like heather. Ur shit is backwords. He is the agressor and the loser who didnt help at all because he was jealous of my talent. Now stfu

Do you need a tissue before you continue to bury yourself.  And now, I'm wondering if you are transferring your sick and twisted rage to me.  Oh my!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55956 on: November 27, 2018, 10:29:06 AM »
Didn’t she say Canadians confuse her with a cheeseburger every time she goes out the door?
  Is that a cheese joke or a meat joke?

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #55957 on: November 27, 2018, 10:29:14 AM »
23 years in San Fernando Valley,  St Louis area,   basically.  Just a joke from a Carson Show comedian, in the 70s, dont remember his name.

Well, if you are from the Valley then you know it's only 70% nuts, fruits and flakes. How in God's good earth did you end up in Missouri?  nm, I need to sign off. Only part of Missouri I have ever seen is the Ozarks. Absolutely beautiful. And the one time I changed planes at St. Louis and got stuck on the tarmac for almost an hour while a tornado passed through. That was interesting
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55958 on: November 27, 2018, 10:30:27 AM »
On various tax returns, I've had to write off over a quarter of a million dollars cash losses due to theft, misrepresentation and mismanagement... The common theme? Their religion. Call it butthurt, I harbor a legitimate and strong distrust of religious systems... One of those who profited at the expense of my kids' college fund proudly proclaims his beliefs and that he is forgiven... 

When somebody tries to witness to me, I'll mention that when I'm paid back, I'll consider their beliefs.  It pretty much shuts down the conversation immediately.
Yeah, GOD may forgive him, but as a human, I'd forgive him when he made restitution.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #55959 on: November 27, 2018, 10:33:18 AM »
Absolutely.  I'm going to give her a mental massage.  I wonder if she will be feeling me?

That tickles, you saucy man!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.
« Reply #55960 on: November 27, 2018, 10:45:55 AM »
No harder to believe than the science of evolution.  ;D  I heard this from a Anthropology instructor in college, I paraphrase, "Although I teach scientific knowledge and theory, and don't believe in a superior being, we teach evolution with convenient leaps in evolution.  Because the timeline for this planets evolution is not long enough to apply true evolution of species.  So, an argument could be made that evolution and a 7 day creation of the earth take equal amounts of faith.

Anybody ever hear something along those lines in their education?

If you can call public school education - no.
This place is terrible.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55961 on: November 27, 2018, 11:30:01 AM »
If you can call public school education - no.
  yep.  Higher learning in the Left Coast.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #55962 on: November 27, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »
Heater's legal defense: "Buh ... but I'm The Legacy!  :'("

"Art Bell gave me that music! It's MINE"

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #55963 on: November 27, 2018, 11:48:21 AM »
Miller is weird, why does he think bragging about any of this in such a weird, creepy way is going to advance his position?
Because he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #55964 on: November 27, 2018, 11:54:15 AM »
@Jedimiller, meet me at the 24 hour coin-operated Church of Elvis.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login