Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130122 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #56250 on: November 27, 2018, 10:19:42 PM »
Even IF... no excuse for not even a post on FB or a sentence on her website. No excuse. Period.  :P

HW has conditioned her followers to accept her truancy without question.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56251 on: November 27, 2018, 10:20:11 PM »
Good night you beautiful Gabbers! Love you all! 

On a serious note, I hope Heather is alright. She obviously suffers from bipolarism.  My brother has it and it is no joke. Heather, if you are lurking, get help

Night night, Sergeant! Sweet dreams to you, too!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56252 on: November 27, 2018, 10:20:55 PM »
Good night you beautiful Gabbers! Love you all! 

On a serious note, I hope Heather is alright. She obviously suffers from bipolarism.  My brother has it and it is no joke. Heather, if you are lurking, get help

...and meds. The right meds if you're already on some, they're not working well for you.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56253 on: November 27, 2018, 10:20:57 PM »
Did you see that mummified creature ?  It was horrid. I can’t believe they are that.
She boiled a baby?
Good grief! What the hell are you watching?
Check that! I don't wanna know...  :o

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56254 on: November 27, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »
She outed herself with DH.  I don't recall ever hearing someone say "your trying to get me into trouble" if they were not doing something immoral unethical or illegal.

Ooh, very good point, Mr Apnea! Excellent! +1 again when I can!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56255 on: November 27, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »
I’m out for the night. Pleasant dreams all.

'Night, Journey, sweet dreams to you as well.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56256 on: November 27, 2018, 10:23:24 PM »
Night journey
Night, gravity! Excellent dreams to you!

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56257 on: November 27, 2018, 10:31:36 PM »
But he admitted he screwed up yesterday...  Maybe he dropped a playback in after opening the show live.

Heather is self-immolating again.  Well, she's in a constant state of self-destruction.
I believe we called it when she returned from the dead last time.
Cyclic behavior. It's part of the illness. Until she gets help. it will continue.
Think of it as a convoluted 'Groundhogs Day' sans Bill Murray.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56258 on: November 27, 2018, 10:39:30 PM »
I read that and promptly passed coffee thru my nose. ;D

Sorry, Doomed, I hope your nasal passages have recovered sufficiently.  ;)

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56259 on: November 27, 2018, 10:40:21 PM »
Daffy Duck is my king. I have three original signed cells of him dancing in a straw hat and cane up on my wall. If she so much as touches a feather on his irascible head all ten plagues will arrive at her door simultaneously... I'm sending the notice of possible Daffy attack to the powers that be so they can be on immediate alert.

Just so you know.  8)
;)

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #56260 on: November 27, 2018, 10:45:47 PM »
Sorry, Doomed, I hope your nasal passages have recovered sufficiently.  ;)
I'm fine. Cleared my sinus' and hey! I can breathe!!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56261 on: November 27, 2018, 10:47:03 PM »
We loves our crazy weather.  Tornado passed over a few days ago, didn't touch down.  Six inches of snow last week, then 60 degrees few days later.  I've had a junior tornado pass by a few feet from the building I was working in.  Another bad one when I was a kid, ended up killing several people and destroying many homes.  Worst one hit when I was a couple weeks old.  Even knocked over a transmission tower.

The baby twisters we had in California made me giggle.  Everybody got so excited when they passed over.

And, they DO sound like a freight train.

I do NOT love our crazy weather, not the occasional tornadoes or hurricanes. Once a few years ago before I left NYC I was driving on the Belt Parkway from Brooklyn to Manhattan with my pal Tom. It had been raining and got dark suddenly. We saw this huge sort of funnel-shaped very dark cloud out over the open water towards NJ. We kept going, just thought it odd as neither of us had seen anything like it before.

Car started to shake. Strong winds. Tons of rain. Saw very fierce winds not too far in front of us, things blowing everywhere, trees bent, branches snapping, debris flying. It moved ahead of us further. We kept going in our ignorance. 4-5 minutes later when we got another couple of miles further (traffic was slow due to heavy rain and debris), we saw that all hell had broken loose ahead of us, lots of destruction everywhere. The dark cloud was way ahead of us and then dematerialized.

Turned on the traffic on the radio: it was a very very rare tornado right there in Brooklyn, right in front of us, just barely missed us... and we had no idea.

Very lucky, but an amazing experience. Go figure!  ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56262 on: November 27, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »
You have too much trust that humans are inherently good.

I don't know about "too much," but this is true. I do tend to look at life that way despite lots of evidence which makes it look otherwise. And if possible, I don't plan for that to ever change. ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56263 on: November 27, 2018, 10:49:34 PM »
October 10th, 2018 - David Alzofon - Gravity Control

Thanks very much, Spookcat, much appreciated! +1 again when I can...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #56264 on: November 27, 2018, 10:51:45 PM »
I believe we called it when she returned from the dead last time.
Cyclic behavior. It's part of the illness. Until she gets help or runs out of money it will continue.
Think of it as a convoluted 'Groundhogs Day' sans Bill Murray.

FIFY.

P.S. Let's not diss Groundhog Day. It's my birthday, not to mention a neat pagan/Celtic holiday.  ;)